ardent

I'm Ready To Leave, I'm Ready To Live

Ronen

gems
size
build
player
01-08-2018, 08:38 PM
The young man had failed in finding his brother. He was still lost within Auster and he was certain that he’d covered most of the lands in the area… save for the one that would lead him back to the North. But though Ronen had become crestfallen more than once, the thought that he may never find his brother or way back home again crossing his mind, he still pressed on. Of course in that time Ronen had gone from a child to a young man ; he was two years old now, and his heart was no longer as light as it had once been as a child.

That was not to say that Ronen was overly depressed, broken, or sad all the time. No, he’d merely realized that nothing lasts forever, that things change, and that they are not always for the better. The only thing one could do was give it their all so that when things did change they could face the past with no regrets. Ronen had come to live by this now… his heart, his mind becoming a bit more hardened, though still ready to help those that needed it.

Ronen stood at the edge of the Lazuli Falls, his bi-colored gaze shining with determination. Through time, patience, trial, and error the young man had learned the skills he’d needed to survive. But he knew that this was enough. It wouldn’t be enough unless he learned to defend himself and others more thoroughly as well. He let his eyes closed, the spring sun hitting his back as it embraced him.

“Another day,” The young man rumbled softly. “...though will this one be in solitude as well, I wonder? Perhaps… It is time I sought out others. Away from this place. I fear I’ve grown too comfortable here…” Ronen turned on his paws, standing at his full height of thirty-nine inches. His folded ears twitched slightly, and the young man eased into a slightly defensive stance, raising his tail to align with his spine as he called out.

“Who goes there? Show yourself!”

Arke

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-09-2018, 02:36 AM

His attempts at trying to help his elder brother had failed, though as a healer, he had done all he could to try and save his brother's sight. But alas, nothing was working...instead of beating himself up over something that was inevitable, both brothers agreed that Arke had tried his hardest and had done his duty. Though he was bothered that he couldn't help his brother more, he wouldn't dwell on it anymore. He still had duties to take care of, and so the male took off beyond the borders in search of plants he could stock up on before Auster's winter season hit.

He nosed around the brush, the crash of the falls not too far off though he was much too focused on his task to pay much attention to his surroundings. Ears flicked as the sound of birds sounded in the air, and he couldn't help but to think how peaceful it was around here. The male would carefully paw at the ground here and there, testing the soil and checking the roots of plants he might be able to harvest later. So far, he hadn't been successful in finding anything quite ready. But he was sure they would be pretty soon. As he began to move on, he heard a voice calling out and right away he froze. Uh-oh. Was he on someone's turf? No, that couldn't be it...these were open lands as far as he was aware...

Without waiting further to see if this guy would come charging at him, he decided he would show himself as requested. Coming around the foliage that hid him, he stopped the moment he saw the younger male. It was a stranger, of course. Then again, Arke hadn't been outside of the pack much for a while to really interact with anyone, so it wasn't surprising. "I've shown myself, who're you?" He questioned.

"Speak"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Ronen

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2018, 11:49 PM
Ronen blinked as the stranger did as he was asked, though he was a bit relieved too. The last thing he wanted was to meet someone whom was aggressive. The youth might have been the son of a warrior, but that didn’t mean he wanted to fight all the time. The male allowed himself to relax, his yellow-blue eyes shining with interest as he examined the other and answered the question posed to him.

“Ronen Adravendi.” The male answered simply, though not unkindly. “You smell of a pack… but not one I know of.” The young man confessed. He furrowed his brow a little, continuing to speak, though in a soft tone. “If I may… trouble you for a moment? I’m afraid I’ve been away from home for quite some time… and I’m not really certain how to get back there… do you know the direction that Celestial lies in?” Ronen barely waited for an answer before speaking again, in a rushed tone.

“Or better yet have you met a wolf named Viho Adravendi? He’s my brother… He’s really tall so you can’t miss him. I’ve… I’ve been looking for him.”

Arke

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-07-2018, 11:38 PM
He stated at the stranger, and the stranger stared back at him. He couldn't help but to softly chuckle, his tail lightly wagging against his heels. The other male seemed to be a bit younger than him, by how much he wasn't sure, but he certainly thought it was funny. The white male was younger, but certainly taller than he. If Arke had to guess, he'd say that this male was about Dragon's height...that seemed about right, anyway. He did his best to put on a friendly face, though naturally Arke always showed a friendly face. Unless of course, it was a case where a friendly face wasn't appropriate.

The taller male gave him a name, and Arke's head tilted slightly to the side. "Well Hi, Ronen! My name is Arke, Arke Ancora!" He grinned, tail wagging more. He couldn't recall meeting anyone with the name Adravendi, if he had then he just couldn't remember...He was mostly always thinking about herbs, names and stuff seemed to never stick around him for very long. When Ronen noticed his scent, he nodded, "Yeah, I live in a pack called Talis! My brother's the alpha!" He was proud of his brother, maybe he didn't agree with everything Dragon did, but he was proud of the other things he did.

He quieted then when Ronen talked, his body stiffening a bit when he mentioned what pack he was from. Uh oh...Celestial? That was the pack they had raided a year ago, wasn't it? He wasn't sure why he felt a bit uneasy, he had had nothing to do with it except for tending to the wounded after. "Uh...No, I haven't seen anyone named Viho...I'm sorry. I don't really leave my pack very often, but I've been near Celestial before...a really long time ago...I can help you try to find it?" could he even remember how to get back there? It had been so long..

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!