gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
01-10-2018, 12:43 AM

She tried to ignore the scent, an irritable stench of the demon who happened to take her for granted. Much as they did, Agria saw herself as some kind of all-powerful being or whatever. Wolves should bow to her, fear her in every step she took. But she also knew  she wasn't truly built up for all that. She felt like only slaves would be by her side and everyone else would hate her in her rule. They'd all leave so... Who would be there to share the fun? Slaves couldn't sit beside her and watch her play with her meal and be sincere about enjoying it.

Anyways, she tried to ignore this irritable stench of the demon who took her. But for some reason, couldn't get the dick out of her head. She had never had anyone other than Angeal, so she couldn't understand why it was so difficult to just drop them. She had physically spoken out loud that she was getting rid of them yet she hadn't returned back home. She was still wandering around on this god forsaken continent full of deities and whatever else. Her mind telling her one thing and her body telling her another. You think it would be the opposite? Her body was following her puny, hateful heart where as her mind kept telling her she was getting out and moving on.

Lord! Had she been in this fucking forest for hours? She stomped around and huffed, all it was doing was getting her thinking of the wrongs she didn't want to think about. Along with the side notes of "left or right." Her rump fell to the dirt floor with a thud. A long sigh escaped her throat as her chin raised up to the tree tops with her fuchsia eyes closed as she just sat and thought. She just needed to calm down, erase her mind, and continue on.

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-10-2018, 01:22 AM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

There she was. Her perfume lingered on everything around here, creating an impossible trail. Which meant that the only way to locate the pixie would be by chance. Tricky little thing. Crown low between powerful shoulders, the beast roamed the woods. Darkness had fallen long ago, the trees wrapped in their ephemeral cloak. There was little fear in them, of this strange place. After all, the Bent Canyon was so near. The fading stink of the clan was still all over the place. Eventually, they would get out. Minutes or hours were meaningless. Only the promise of eventually, that was all they required.

Soft rosy coat stood out, even in the darkness. The familiarity of it was a blow to the chest. Had they grown soft? Perhaps now would be the time to turn back. Abandon the possibility of weakness, of sensitivity. Long lashes fell flush with sculpted cheeks, gaze fluttering shut. Hesitation was not in their nature. Survival, though, was. Having a source of emotional weakness, identifiable and mortal, could be their downfall.

Their time at the borders, languid and fearless, was brought to mind. She had been such fun. Her wrath, her spirit. Lust and carelessness, coupled with fierce battles of wits. What more was needed in a partner? Curse the Fallen God, for there was no answer from above. Nor below. Nothing at all, not even a meagre sign.

"Looking for handouts, little pixie?" The words were as much a tightened noose around their throat as they were it's undoing. Sharp grin, bordering on cruel, slid upon their features. No one would know of their emotional struggle.

"speech"

I THINK THAT GOD IS GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
01-10-2018, 01:44 AM

She was finally starting to breathe until...

Her head snapped into the direction of the oh-so-familiar voice, "Oh, What in the fuck!" She stood quickly but remained facing away from them, head waving back and forth in what seemed like regret. "Didn't you get the hint fuckboy?" She could feel an anger boiling in her chest, yet another one trying to hold her back from going too far. But it wasn't like her to care for what she was saying. Besides, the brute was big and tough anyway so he could handle a little harsh words? Sticks and stones baby.

She finally found herself turning to face them, only to find herself getting even more infuriated by the sight of them. "Oh, God. What? You needed someone to scream in fear of you? Was I not good enough?" As they could with her, she could smell the blood and excitement off them. That was maybe a little too dramatic but she knew they took an innocent girl against their will by the little scrape on their face, that and a woman could always tell...

"I just can't fucking believe this." She would try to turn and start to walk away, obviously Kaine didn't need her. At least in her mind. Here she was, wondering around this screwed up place in hopes the beast would come back for her... Well they sure did but not in any state that she wanted them to.

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-10-2018, 01:58 AM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

Her head whipped to the side, startled by their approach. "Oh, What in the fuck!" She cried, but did not turn to greet them. She stood, lurched upwards in a flurry of movement. Oh was the pixie ever riled up now, filled to the brim with fury. Her delicate cranium shook to and fro. "Didn't you get the hint fuckboy?" The question was met with only confusion. Cranium would recoil, auds shoved back as they regarded her with wide eyes. That term was a new one, rather unfamiliar. Was the implication that they enjoyed fucking? If so, it was no doubt their new title within this realm. A crown of roses, to be worn with the utmost pride.

There was loathing in her voice when she spoke. "Oh, God. What? You needed someone to scream in fear of you? Was I not good enough?" Was that.. jealousy? Of an unwitting nymph, who had cried like a whelp at their presence? The beast had not thought her to be so pathetic. So influenced by trivial things like sex. Did she not know that she had been given the luxury of choice? Just as they had with the nymph, they could have taken her upon their first encounter. Yet, they had opted to leave her be. Look where that had landed them! Perhaps they had misjudged the little pixie.

"Quite the contrary, little pixie. You were more than enough." They drawled, daring to saunter a few steps closer. To emerge from the undergrowth and gaze upon her, unobstructed by foliage. "You left. Took your lovely body from my grasp, and I let you leave. That was your prerogative, and what I do in your absence is a consequence."

"I just can't fucking believe this." She announced, and stalked off. Ridding the emotion from their mind with a heavy shake of their ruff, the beast trailed along after her. Maintaining a respectful distance, they made no effort to apologize. "I came looking for you, isn't that enough? There are droves of spirits in this place, I could have laid claim to any. Why can't you be content with my return to you?" It was an honest question, perhaps borne of pig headed stupidity, but honest nonetheless.

"speech"

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
01-10-2018, 02:24 AM

She was getting a headache from the mockery. She was trying her very best to escape the brute, of course that was all a lie. She was still being held down by unknown feelings, she could have easily run off like this nymph he took. Of course she knew nothing of the girl, but if she ever laid eyes on her... She'd get a few thoughts on why Kaine came back to a colored girl. Maybe that rainbow was making him dizzy.

"Well I suppose if you really wanted me you would have claimed me in the various places we met?" She came to a sudden halt, looking to them for only a few seconds, this time more of a gentle grin as she eyed them before turning her head with a "Hmph."

Rolling her eyes she took another seat before going on, only a little bit of annoyance now in her tone, "You know, I can play both parts. The "scared little girl" and a woman who can take it hard. I'd think you'd know by giving me one look around." Her chin dropped as she tried to look away from the beast. She was referring to her scars if they knew at all. Only she wasn't ever "playing" for Angeal. But she could have for Kaine if she knew this would happen. "This" being the attachment she couldn't shake off, but them sticking it where they pleased had a role too.

In her head she wanted to believe they wouldn't do it again. That they really did come back for a reason. She may have been a change for them but it wasn't her best. Damn, if only they knew what the world had to offer. The world being her that is. "I don't belong to you. You've done nothing to make me feel that you want me."

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-10-2018, 02:46 AM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

Apparently none of this was good enough. She was still very clearly outraged, which she no doubt had the right to be. Not that the godling was aware of that. To them, she was being dramatic. "Well I suppose if you really wanted me you would have claimed me in the various places we met?" The sudden stop nearly had their chest colliding with her rump before they even realized she had paused. She looked like she had just tossed a monkey wrench into the argument. Smug and haughty, sauntering off.

Leave it be, Kaine. You won't win that one. They thought irritably, following after her yet again. Listening to what she said was, apparently, the way to a woman's heart. Did it count if she wasn't (allegedly) a real woman? Weren't spirits a class all their own? Now she was stopping again, taking a seat. Pointedly not looking at them. Fine. Two could play at that game. They strolled along, pausing a few paces ahead of her. Rump pointed in her direction, they examined the tree nearest them. Chin tipping back to follow the trunk to the canopy. Ah yes, fascinating. Or so they would allude.

"You know, I can play both parts. The "scared little girl" and a woman who can take it hard. I'd think you'd know by giving me one look around." There it was. The tiniest display of vulnerability. Perhaps this wasn't a lost cause after all. Chiselled crown would swing around to the left, hindquarters pivoting just enough that they could comfortably catch her within their sights. Brows would draw together, painting the image of confusion upon their face, twotoned gaze narrowing. "Why would I want you to play pretend? If all you want to be is what I want you to be, then what would be the point?" The beast drawled, shaking their head in disappointment. "If I wanted a liar and an actress, I would fuck one of my kin. It is your inherent lack of desire to please me that I find myself returning to. Where is the fun in subservience, in the long run? Nowhere."

Sandy brown form would twist, pivot. Draw nearer to her seated form. The anger in her eyes hadn't faded. "I don't belong to you. You've done nothing to make me feel that you want me." It was an accusation as much as it was a plain truth.

"Whoever said that you belong to me?" That wasn't the point of the matter. Hardly anything the beast let loose from their jaws ended up being anything of the sort. "What would you like me to do? Resurrect your dead lover only to slay him once more, drag his corpse to your den for your eyes to feast upon? Perhaps you would like me to bring you flowers every day? Better yet, abandon my family and my values so that I might fuck you as often as we please." Venom dripped from honeyed lips, saccharine tones a ruse against the ferocity of their words. This was trivial, annoying. Was a spirit not supposed to be above such things? Hackles bristled, tail curling high above their hips as they loomed before her.

This almost certainly hadn't been meant to turn out this way.

"speech"

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
01-10-2018, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2018, 03:26 PM by Agria.)

Who would have guessed it. Her lack of desire to please them is what would be dragging them on. It was hard to believe on her part, she may have thought high and mighty of herself but surely Kaine must have found someone like her, someone who wasn't taken against their will, that would have filled that gap. Obviously not but she wouldn't believe it for a second.

She found herself growing silent as they would go on to affect her with such endearing words. Maybe on their side but not hers. She was nearly twitching to some of the words. Angeal was dead. She did it herself. She didn't need a fucking knight in shining armor to destroy him again. As much emotion as she could pour out of herself for what happened between her and her previous lover, it was a load of bull now. She didn't give a single fuck about what he did or what he left on her body. She had moved on from that so maybe she could move on from this.

She would rise to approach them, what little space was left between the two. She looked up at the beaming monster, arise out of them she found. The darkness around them was almost comforting to her, the whistle the breeze offered through the trees. Her eyes begging maybe, She tilted her chin gently before speaking in a close whisper, "Why don't you just fuck me now then?" Maybe an offer, maybe a question. The only thing hard for her to let go of was the sweet and sour scent of the woman's heat clinging to their body. But she would ignore it, she was almost demanding to be wrapped up in their giant form. She would tease them now, if they would allow it. No matter everything she said or they said... Maybe it was a good trait of hers to almost erase everything heard. Move day by day and don't let the past weaken you. She was thinking they could make this work even if she wasn't waking up at their side every morning. It would always make their time more meaningful.

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-16-2018, 12:04 AM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

Ineffectual rage seeped from her pores at the mention of the dead lover, lip twitching and hackles bristling. A sore spot, perfect for prodding. She didn't say anything, the little pixie. Did she not have requests, to amend for the travesty of the beast not bowing to her so readily? No wills to which they could cater? How kind of her.

The slow rise to her feet, as she drew forth to close the space between them. Her delicate aroma twisted within cavernous nostrils, tongue sliding from betwixt ebon lips to caress the sides of their muzzle. "Why don't you just fuck me now then?" She questioned, sultry vocals low. A rough chuckle was pulled from their chest, mismatched pools sliding shut for a moment. Ah yes, that would be lovely, wouldn't it? Reunited, and it feels so good.

Cranium falling flush with her own, the beast would seek to press their left cheek against her right. "Because," They murmured, tongue seeking to drag against the fur beneath her right ear. "that would be too easy, wouldn't it?" That would make her blood boil. To see the fallout would be fantastic.

"speech"

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
01-16-2018, 12:26 AM

She stood nearly breathless as their cheeks stuck together, even their own venomous tongue alluring to her though she was jittery inside. They sure were pissing her off, yet through a heat in the moment, she wanted them to believe she were worth all the aggravation. The beliefs of their "spirits" something unknown to her and probably something she would never understand but it would never stop her from taking another step forward and another pedestal to leap upon. She was in to surprise them, not only now, but forever.

She went to place her left paw to Kaine's right shoulder, but she couldn't just put it up there, they were too large. She had to hop up slightly, moving to put both her paws on their shoulder with a light shove and then escaped their clutches with an eye to the ground, mentioned for them to lay down. She circled like a cat and it's prey, looking thirsty with a blood lust yet all so charming with her vicious grin.

She was used to dark men, not one as so eye appealing during the night as she were. Their physiques were so alike to each other's sizes and she couldn't help but think it was meant to be this way and that she couldn't ignore her feelings and would have to chase the beast down to the ends of the earth no matter how he desired. They weren't only a magnificent menacing pair, but a standing one at that. Though slightly in the back of her mind she wondered what the rest of his kin were like. Could they all be so elegant?

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-16-2018, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2018, 01:05 AM by Kaine.)

YOUNG AND A MENACE

Yet again, she said nothing. Offered no scathing response nor pleading dialogue. She shivered at their touch, did not turn away when their tongue slithered across the silken fur beneath her ear. Despite what she might say, it was quite obvious that she had been done for from the start.

Rearing upon her hind legs, the amethyst doll used both forepaws to shove against their right shoulder. Orchid optics roved toward the ground, intentions clear. Lay down, don't ask questions. "I'm inclined to oblige, little pixie, solely because you have my curiosity piqued." They drawled, haunches folding beneath them, hind limbs sprawling in a vaguely leftward direction. Forelimbs bent to follow suit, reclining the beast upon the terra as lazily as possible. Mismatched gaze narrowed to follow her movements, intrigued.

She circled, reminiscent of a fierce predator. Smoldering gaze remained fixed upon their lounging form, as though inspecting a prize. Stroking their ego, for all intents and purposes. The attention only fuelled the flames of their vanity. Brow quirked, wordlessly asking after her intentions. A thought occurred to them. "While I'm not usually one to question, I do have to wonder. Do you ever plan on giving me your name?" All this time, it had never really mattered. However, it appeared that the godling was stuck with her now. "I would not mind if you choose to renounce your name, and allow me to give you a new one, I'm simply curious. After all, you know mine. It only seems fair."

"speech"

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
01-16-2018, 01:38 AM

He would obey announcing without a question. She would come to their side and pick up her paw to push them on their back before stepping over and placing all four of her paws at each joint, crouching to come into a hugging type of position. It wasn't entirely easy, that was for sure. She tried to keep her neck up to eye them nose to nose, it seemed both their eyelashes moving in unison with each other. She felt she hadn't been this close to them before, which was all true because they really hadn't know each other for long yet here she was dropping to her knees.

They would ask for something that hadn't even occurred to herself, her name. She had gotten so stuck on his little pixie that it lacked an importance for her. She may have been an obsessive maniac but the relationship with Angeal was more of a friend's with benefits other than her claim onto him. Kaine could call her their pet name until the day they died. "Is it really all that meaningful?" she questioned without expecting an answer. A slight chuckle in the form of a mumble in her throat. "Well, I do suppose I owe you now that I have you prisoner." She boasted sarcastically, of course trying to be cute in her all psychotic self.

"Agria." Her body would lean back onto him, her chest sliding down his, this would probably be unlike anything else they had felt before. They were such an all-powerful cocky bastard for taking women for what they were, and if they thought her little bit of giving took them around the world, boy they were wrong. "Now why don't you just lay back and relax Kaine." She may have been "holding him hostage" but she was here to do all the work.

-Fade- If Kaine wants ? xD

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-16-2018, 01:54 AM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

As of this point, the godling deigned relinquish their control. Precious as it was, the chaotic being was always one for a good time. One delicate paw shoved at their shoulder, until they were rolled onto their back. This was a rare position for them to be in. Bottoming wasn't their style, unless the right wolf was on top. The little pixie was one such creature, at least right here and now. Her fragile form descended upon their chest, aligning her limbs with theirs. Despite her position of power, their forelimbs wrapped easily around her petite shoulders. Rested loosely upon her spine. She was so soft, all lush edges and curves.

Fluttering lashes would find themselves described only as picturesque, alighting upon her cheeks. There was a strange kind of vulnerability in them, despite her overarching dominance at the moment. "Is it really all that meaningful?" She asked, oh so softly. Her voice didn't rumble and quiver against their breastbone, like so many others who had lain atop them. It was, in truth. There was power in a name, and knowing what someone had been called the day of their birth was far stronger than to know a name that wasn't true. Her soft laughter was all too endearing. "Well, I do suppose I owe you now that I have you prisoner." Though it was in their nature to assert that they were, in fact, the strongest here, they kept their jaws tightly closed.

After all, she was rather cute when she was trying to be big and bad. "Agria." She finally said. A thoughtful hum would rumble from deep within their chest. "Agria." The beast repeated, rolling the syllables about on their tongue. "Now I know what I should moan while we fuck," they drawled, sly grin stretching across their lips. The smooth slide of her body against theirs as she moved against them was intoxicating. "Now why don't you just lay back and relax Kaine."

There was no point in arguing with that.

-fade-

"speech"

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
01-16-2018, 02:28 AM

She would try her best and just remain atop of them, holding them tightly and lightly somehow alike. Stubborn to not be removed as her stories of ripping out wolves throats and killing innocent children could have been seen as a hoax. But it wasn't. As Kaine was in here showing a hidden weakness that they weren't even aware was happening, Agria would do the same. A romantic at heart it was her one true break-me-down.

Lifting her head lightly she would try to gather their attention onto her own darkened form, "I guess you have places to be..." And nearly a minute later she would drag herself up off the ground to step over their figure with care not to kick or trip over them. She could feel it again, the boil. She was not long ago standing at their borders and then nearly begging to be by their side but she couldn't. She took her leave before judgement and she felt that she wouldn't be good enough for the "Abraxas". At least not in the eyes of them.

She remained standing on point, facing away from the Giant even if they spoke. An angered and also hurt girl growing inside. She would expect Kaine to just leave, she wasn't up for the fight anymore. She already got it all out earlier, or well, most of it. If what they had was so good, she would keep it at that. No more harsh words, at least tonight.

Walk "Talk" Think