Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-10-2018, 12:48 AM

The north was so boring, so monotonous. However, the enduring chill seemed to cool the unending heat in her bones. She moved as far from the south as she could go, until the sea was the only thing for miles. Wrathful waves slamming against the rocky cliffs, threats uttered in the clash of unimaginable force striking an immovable wall of dark stone. The chill bit into her bones, raked sharp claws along her spine. Time to leave the violent view behind.

She wandered through the decrepit structure, monolithic doors long since snapped off their hinges. Their rotting forms were strewn across the entryway, shifting underfoot with each step. Something about this place demanded silence. Reverence. Shadow wrapped form slunk through the entryway, unaware that a cursed being should burst aflame in this place. Crimson optics flicked over the strange effigies. The odd arrangement of wood, carved and assembled to stand aloft from the ground. Sliding between their polished, weathered forms, she sought out the odd scenes depicted on the walls.

Winged creatures, faint but recognizable. They soared across the walls. Among strange beasts, there were no wolves. How strange. She skimmed her shoulder along the wall as she walked. Keeping herself grounded as she absorbed the sight. Light, pale and warm, spread across one part of the wall. Encircled everything. That must have been what Abba and his goon squad were trying to find. How strange, that she, a cursed beast, had been the first to lay eyes upon it. Disgrace the sight with her unseemly, unholy eyes. A dark laugh tripped over her tongue, ending as quick as it had begun.

At the front of the place, a long bodied creature was suspended from the wall. Made of stone, or something similar. Crumbling, inanimate. Chunks of mineral lay scattered across the floor. One limb had fallen to the ground, and extended towards her from its final resting place. Five long digits, cupped together and filled with water turned to ice. Offering something, once upon a time. Perhaps.

"A very elaborate display of futility, don't you think?" She asked aloud, to anyone who listened. After all, whoever had created this was long dead. Gone. What did this weird place get them? What had they gained from it? Nothing important. They were still dead. Buried. Dust under the paws of something bigger, better, and just as infinitesimal. The world spun on regardless, as it always would.

Walk "Talk" Think

Sathanus is an asshole with no morals who loves getting into fights. Plz know that Denny loves you and Sath's acts are nothing against you (the player) <3

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-14-2018, 10:49 PM

He could almost take her in, the fresh scent familiar to Mammon's but only a pinch of exotic.

He would watch from afar as she went into the broken structure, complete stalker status, but an illusion of their last meeting he would show little interest that she showed him who was boss. She was part of their litter after all and they all shared the same traits it seemed. At least most of the traits. Sathanus may have rejected it, but her and his Ava shared a lot in common.

He followed inside, his shoulder hanging close to the crumbling arch and he would just watch as she examined a new-found glory. That was, until she spoke aloud. "I don't think so." He boomed as softly as his voice could possible go, "Though, I'm not speaking of the foreigns here." eyes glued to her with a sly grin he was sure to remain at the entrance. She never fell for his charm but he couldn't help himself. Not only was she the odd one out of the three, but their first heat season was up and he was more chaotic than usual.

Walk "Talk" Think

!Rated R! For Language and Sexual themes. Prone to Violence.

Those who can crash his threads: Mammon
Those who can powerplay him: Mammon

(Lee-vie-ah-thane Morning-star)

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Season: Spring
Size: 36 inches | Heavy

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Sathanus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-14-2018, 10:59 PM
Rough baritones reached her auds, unfortunately familiar. "I don't think so." Brow would quirk, that he brother showed interest in something other than someone's ass. "Though, I'm not speaking of the foreigns here." Ah, nevermind. Expression would twist into a grimace, and she dared spare a glance over her shoulder at him. Wow, he looked like shit. Crimson eyes would roll towards the ceiling, a harsh sigh rumbling past ebon lips. He was hanging back, which meant he did, in fact, have more than two brain cells to rub together.

"Wow, real smooth Levi." She grunted, tail flicking dismissively. She wandered toward the other wall, gaze narrowing to scrutinize it. His stink brought back memories of their first encounter in the foreign lands. The fiend. "Do you think if I removed your testicles, you'd stop being such a pain?" It was a threat if there ever was one, and she knew full well that he wouldn't care. As long as his dick was still attached, he'd try and stick it in everyone. The mural on this side was different, a swath of reds and blacks. Was this the other side of the battle? The glorious, winged creatures were missing. Here, horned beasts roamed. It was a violent depiction.

walk "Talk" think
Table by Asena
Stock from Castlegraphics
Sathanus is an asshole with no morals who loves getting into fights. Plz know that Denny loves you and Sath's acts are nothing against you (the player) <3

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-14-2018, 11:29 PM

His head tilted back added with a sharp strain from his old wound. It was very noticeably scabbed over many times by now as it tried to heal yet he was continuously bothering it all the time somehow. "Come on, Sath." Taking a few steps into the structure, he would find something to heave his body up onto, a pile of rubble or whatever, only to get a view of her from a higher stand point. In no means was it to be overpowering, he was giving her plenty of space but oh how he wanted to stand beside her.

"Did you ever think I have other interests? There's more than one reason Ava sticks around..." And he was being all too serious. His smirk was probably leading on a different direction but it was truly in his honesty. He and Mammon shared a real love, anyone else was just a get-it-done-with girl. He felt he wouldn't treat Sathanus any different than Mammon, so why not show her a little past all the screwing around? She was clear about her barrier after all.

Walk "Talk" Think

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Sathanus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-14-2018, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2018, 11:42 PM by Sathanus.)
Introspection was cut short, her brother continued to annoy her with the sound of his voice. A rough growl of irritation was barely muffled. "Come on, Sath." he crooned, as though him talking made anything better. Crimson gaze would snap to attention, following his path through the derelict cathedral. He sought higher ground, looking down upon her. Dark lips curled, thinly veiled threats. Was his goal to get his ass kicked again? She would kick his ass again, no problem. "Did you ever think I have other interests? There's more than one reason Ava sticks around..."

Ew. No. Why did he need to try and bring that up? She had no interest in their sex lives. Expression twisted with disdain, she turned her back on him. The wraith wanted space between them, solid objects to block his advances. She put the strange wooden structures between them, returning to the front of the house of worship. "I don't think even death could curb your need to fuck anything that moves." She drawled, shaking her head a little. Leviathan needed a hobby. Something boring, like collecting bugs.

NOBODY PRAY FOR ME

walk "Talk" think
Table by Asena

Dominika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Jewell
01-14-2018, 11:54 PM
She was exploring. Following one of her nicer siblings as she went further into the north. The snow was melting and Dom wasn't sure she liked that. Ma had left to get a shaman to teach Marvel and she didn't know if she was jealous or not. Mom seemed to want marvel to be special and Dom was kind of annoyed at that, though she'd never say nothing about it.

She made her way into the big structure to find some scraggly looking man and her sister. The word her sister used was new and might be good. She slunk with her tail between her legs and her head down to get to Sath's side. She wanted to use her like a shield. She didn't remember this man. She'd given sissy, or mammon as Da called her, the slip. "Ffffoo.... Fook." she looked up to her sister to get approval on learning the word. Unaware that if she said it in front of da her siblings would be in trouble. She looked then to the man and watched him from under the strange wood things.

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-15-2018, 12:05 AM

"No, no. You've got me all wrong now." watching as she would put the pilings between them, he would jump down from his pedestal and stay amongst the other side of her "wall" and peering in through the cracks. "I mean yeah, It's nice to get a different kind of fuck in here and there, but there's more to it than that." he licked his lips to the satisfaction he was bringing into himself. It was weird how such a wicked man could feeling such a deep emotion.

He tiptoed along with her, the two nearly side-by-side if this stupid wall weren't between them. "Don't you want to know what it feels like?" A pause before, "I mean-" and before he could even mention sex wasn't a part of the equation, this little voice would come out of the spaces of no where and send Levi's head swiveling in every direction for the echo, definitely a startled look.

He would then look down to see the creature that had put it's self beside Sathanus with wide eyes and a raised brow, "The fuck? That thing ain't yours is it!?" Total surprise. If Mammon had even told him about the little demons, he was out of his right mind and didn't remember. All he was thinking of now was who the fuck he needed to kill for sleeping with his sister.

Walk "Talk" Think

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Sathanus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-15-2018, 12:23 AM
Tiny little paws pattered across the stone floor. What was that? Maroon gaze narrowed, trying to pinpoint the source. "No, no. You've got me all wrong now." Levi drawled, trying to align himself with her on the other side of her self inflicted barriers. The small form of a child found its way through the wooden structures, and she knew the markings. Oh no. "I mean yeah, It's nice to get a different kind of fuck in here and there, but there's more to it than that." Leviathan kept talking, completely oblivious. A tiny, pale shoulder brushed up against her flank, and there was Dominika. "Don't you want to know what it feels like?" Wow, her brother was completely oblivious. Wrapped up in his dirty, disgusting thoughts. "I mean-"

Muzzle would tip downwards just in time to catch the utterance of "Ffffoo.... Fook." from her smallest sibling. Dad's going to kill me. At least twice. She blinked at the pale child, completely dumbstruck. Where did she even come from? They were several miles from the Dreamer's Col. "Fuck." She grunted, purely by reflex. "Shit!" She said next, which was a slightly better word, but not one a child should be repeating. Not at all. Levi was whipping around like an idiot, trying to find the beast. If she wasn't entirely wrapped up in her own colossal fuck up, she might have laughed at his expense. Excessively.

"The fuck? That thing ain't yours is it!?" He demanded in a rather shrill voice, for such a big guy. Horror would place itself upon her features, jaws gaping. Disgust was next to screw up her features. "Wha- no!" She cried, head jerking back. "That's your little sister, you moron!" Had he been hibernating for the past few months? Her brother was really and truly stupid. "Also, what's the matter with you?" The demand was harsh, teeth bared and auds flattened. "Talking about fucking your own sister while there's a child right there? Are you stupid?" She gestured with one forepaw towards Dominika's small form, and then wince. She cursed, again. Dad was going to be so mad. "Don't repeat that." She said, giving the small girl a hard look.

NOBODY PRAY FOR ME

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena

Dominika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Jewell
01-15-2018, 12:45 AM
The man kept talking, oblivious to her prescience. Sathanus noticed though and she gave a shy smile to her sister. Her rump met the ground as she perked her ears. She was listening to the words and trying to understand them. Sath seemed to correct her speech and she tried again. "Foo... fuu... fuck!" yup that was the word. Now onto the next word Sath said. She figured her sister was trying to teach her words. "Si...siiii... siiit.... shhhhh.... shi-tah. Shit!" she gave her sister a big grin after she accomplished the words. Whatever they meant must be good because they kept saying them.

Then the man did it. He called her a thing. The more than sedative girl pressed her ears back as tears pricked her eyes. That's one of the things the big meanie called her and she was starting to think he was a meanie too. But Sath seemed to be on it. She called him what the big meanie sometimes got called and she decided she might try to help. Though she figured she'd hide as soon as she got the word out just in case. "Mmmmmooo...morrrr....more....morone!" and as soon as she had it out she was ducking into a crevass that lay between the man and Sath. She knew the big meanie snapped and she wasn't about to incur the wrath of this man. The rest of the words were lost on her as she curled up in her tight hiding place and tried to stay out of reach of everyone. She wouldn't be coming out without some gentle coaxing now. Hiding was like her first favorite activity. Though the best two at getting her to come out was da and sissy, sath worked sometimes too, but she was harsher and less appealing when she yelled. And the hard look she caught from sath had her not wanting anyone right now but da and sissy.

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-15-2018, 01:06 AM

Every time the creature spoke, Leviathan was looking down at it with narrowed eyes. It wasn't his little heathen, he could care less what she learned and what she said. If it truly was his sister then he wouldn't even care about the high hell Sam was going to give him.

"Hey! I didn't say shit, you're the one who's giving out all the info here." Levi held no harmful meaning about him and Mammon being in the works. He actually took offense to when others were on him about the incest because it wasn't that to him. But this was his other littermate who he was seemingly trying to impress and she also had the title to talk all the shit on them she wanted. At least in his mind.

"Suppose you can guess where I get my fucking charm then." If his father could run around and make little beings without the discretion of his other kids, than why did he seem to need permission to do so? Not only was jealousy a thing towards more brothers and sisters but how could Sath and Mammon be so grateful for the creatures when they were giving him crap for sleeping around? At least Mammon had a reason.

"Whatever, I'm fucking out of here." He would turn to leave suddenly, a huff in his cheeks as he felt like he were boiling. Only for a thousand reasons instead of one. He may have been a moron but if Sath didn't know he had a heart, it would be a long time before she could notice.

Walk "Talk" Think

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Sathanus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-15-2018, 09:13 PM
Ah, shit. The little runt was beaming like a ray of sunshine. She opened up her mouth again, and said "Foo... fuu... fuck!" Sweet mother of.. Now the kid was spot on, even raising her voice to announce her profanity to the world. Dad was going to rip her legs off, one by one. There was a moment of pause, and Dominika was giving her a weird look. "Si...siiii... siiit.... shhhhh.... shi-tah. Shit!" That's fine, I didn't like being alive anyways. It's kinda damp, and too loud. That was the end of everything, in her case.

Dom apparently didn't like being called names, which was unavoidable in this family. Turning a glare on Levi, the pup announced "Mmmmmooo...morrrr....more....morone!" Then immediately fled beneath the wooden thingies. Tucked herself away, and couldn't be seen anymore. Well, at least she didn't have to worry about the spinelessness anymore. Calling someone a moron was something akin to standing up for herself. "Hey! I didn't say shit, you're the one who's giving out all the info here." Levi retorted, and reminded her that someone else was, in fact, here.

Well, he wasn't wrong. "Yeah, well, you're not exactly being helpful, here." The bitch growled, auds flicking back momentarily. Cranium would lower, trying to figure out where the little squirt had gotten off to. "Suppose you can guess where I get my fucking charm then." Levi snapped, and she lifted her head again. Brows would rise emphatically, and lip would twitch in a snarl. "Stop being a bad influence!" She snapped, gesturing with one forepaw towards the underside of the pew.

"Whatever, I'm fucking out of here." Levi snarled, and whirled around to storm off. Looks like there was a reason behind him and Mammon getting along so well. Both were drama queens, to excess. Crimson eyes would roll skyward. "Have fun with our sister, tell her I say hi." Was the sarcastic response she mustered for him. If he wanted to go, she definitely wouldn't stop him. After all, her brother was an asshole. Having him around always led to some kind of altercation.

NOBODY PRAY FOR ME

walk "Talk" think
Table by Asena