ardent

Knocking on Life's Door

Valice

gems
size
build
player
07-21-2014, 06:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2014, 06:40 AM by Valice.)

Valice had enough of wandering around without purpose or another wolf to speak to. It was time she put her life on the line by serving a greater good, even if it meant letting go of her freedom to do as she pleased. Today was the day that she would hopefully pledge herself to a pack and would be selected for a rank that suited her best. The she wolf was ready to be tested, and was ready to be put to any task.

Finally reaching what smelled like the border of the Tortuga pack, Valice would immediately stop and release a howl alerting those near her of her location and that she wanted to join the pack. Now all she had to do was await for a pack member to approach her and then the discussion would begin regarding what she did best, why she wanted to join, and all the other ever-so-important details she had in store for them. "You can do this," the dame would think to herself before sitting down, the wind blowing into her fur for the first time in a long while.

OC: Idk if I should have made a re-join thread or something, I had to go on leave for about a month, if not more because of a family emergency. I'd prefer not to go into detail regarding that, but since my characters weren't deactivated (thank goodness), I don't know where to go from here and being stressed and all, I can't really figure out how Valice is going to approach the pack just all of a sudden after a "dissappearance". Help? XD

Speech,
Thought,
Your Speech,

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-21-2014, 07:39 AM

The small boy had recently taken to patrolling the borders, mostly so he could watch for Pacifica. If the girl came to see him again, he wanted to be the first to greet her. Things were better that way, and safer too. He didn't wanted her being mistaken for an intruder of some kind. So Dayton willingly trotted around Tortuga for most of the day, not complaining in the slightest. It was worth it if he got the chance to see that woman again, whether he had admitted it to himself or not. So when he caught a female scent on the wind, he got a little excited. He didn't stop to identify the scent, he just launched his body into a sprint, weaving through the forest until he caught sight of the visitor.

But it wasn't Pacifica at all. Dayton quickly swallowed his disappointment and put on a smile as he approached the snowy maiden who waited at the border. He stood across from her, aware of his surroundings as he gave a polite bow. "Greetings, my lady," he said, his voice gentle but firm. "My name is Dayton. I am a member of Tortuga, and I am here at your disposal. Please tell me if there is any way I can help you."

Walk."Talk."Think.