Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-15-2018, 11:53 PM

He set out beyond pack lands today, though he wasn't going too far. With the dry season upon them, he wanted to try and stock up on as many herbs as he could. It was getting quite cold at night, the male often shivering in his den, though he had yet to entertain the idea of animal hides to keep him warm at night. Maybe he'd ask Gryphon to help him at some point...if his brother were up for the task. Or at least the task of talking to him. Though he and his siblings had been alive this long, he knew a couple of his older brother still had their misgivings about him and his sisters. Sighing, he dismissed the thought for now and set about searching for precious herbs.

"Speak"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Magnolia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
02-13-2018, 12:55 AM
((I know her joining thread still isn't technically finished but treating it as if she's essentially been accepted into what was once Talis since she would have at this time had the challenge not put the pack into limbo))

Magnolia knew she had to acquaint herself with the best place to find herbs in this area if she was going to be able to do her thing in these parts. So she had headed for the most promising place she could think of. The wreckage woman approached the lush field with head and tail held high, she felt little need to slink around when all she was really doing was exploring and maybe taking a few herbs with her if she found anything worth her time.

The scent of another wolf reached her and Maggie's tail began to wag unconsciously. He bore the scent of Talis, his scent close to that of Dragon's though she didn't deign to know why. As she approached she could tell he was slightly younger than herself. "Hello!" She barked out, her posture friendly.

"speech"

Art by Sterling-Raven