Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-17-2018, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2018, 08:45 PM by Shrapnel.)
Okay as many of you may have noticed I have been rather absent lately and I apologize for that. I haven't spent much time at home in the evenings cause I've been rather pissy with my brother ever since he thought it was okay to get in a fist fight with me. So rather than kick his teeth down his throat I've found it easier to just not be at home so my mom doesn't have to deal with a hospital bill for one of her children.

SO!

Now that I am home (I really really miss posting) I'm looking to get some more threads for my chars since it's been a while since I've posted any of them. All my babies are horribly neglected. I'd like to get roughly one thread a piece for them and I'll probably be dropping all my old threads save for ones with Rory and Faite so If you are still interested in keeping an old thread with me please let me know. If we don't have any threads together then feel free to post here. Here is my plot page - I haven't updated it yet to add Belial or Ronovae, but I'll do that here in a bit. I may accept more than one thread for each char, it'll all just depend on my muse and the amount of free time I have.

Continuing
Run This Town (Fable x Justice)
Against The Waves (Rory x Kai)
When The Lights Come On (Faite x Pack)
Memories Long Gone (Mortar x Delaney)
It's nobody, just nobody (Amethyst x Chasm)

New Threads
Afrit x Malleus (Me Starting) Click
Legion x Jupiter Lazuli Starting) Click
Valor x Jaidah (Bird Starting)
Mortar x Caliber (Me Starting)
Faite x Jewell (Asena Starting)
Miach x Zuriel/Daelos (Me Starting)
Ronovae x Ra (Me Starting)
Valor x Dragon (Me Starting)
Nyko x Roseus (Me Starting)
Aodhan x Avalon (Me Starting)
Ily x Caelestis (Me Starting)
Rory x Maple (Me Starting)
Amethyst x Itzal (Me Starting)
Legion x Itzal (Moo Starting)
Amethyst x Torin (Me Starting)

Chars I need threads for
Amethyst
Anamalech
Aodhan
Armai
Asha
Belial
Fable (since the one with Justice is kind of old)
Faite (I want a few threads with her)
Kharnage
Ithiliel
Lionel
Miach
Nyko
Ronovae

Shelby

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022Rapid Poster - GoldCoder - RainbowToys for Tots
01-18-2018, 12:57 AM
-mushes Miach- I'm gonna reactivate Zuriel and Daelos momentarily since I already miss them too much so as soon as I do that we're gonna need a momma freaking out and being so happy and mad thread xD

-squishes Mortar and Baine together- I think we might have threaded them before but the thread died maybe? Anyway, I still think they could be cute if he doesn't have anything going on.

-also mushes Aodhan- Idk if you have plans or plots for him yet, but I was thinking maybe threading him with Zuriel?

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-18-2018, 01:05 AM
Miach/Family reunion thread sounds awesome when you get them activated again! I'll throw up a thread for them c:

However Mortar does kind of have a plot going on with Delaney at the moment, but I'd be up for a thread between Aodhan and Zuriel! I haven't posted him enough yet.

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
01-18-2018, 01:22 AM
Did you still wanna do a new thread for Rory and Iskra?

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-18-2018, 01:25 AM
ooh yes! Did you want to start it or do you want me to?

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-18-2018, 02:11 AM
Would you be interested to thread with Ra?
Flowers in Chania
Mature themed character; thread at your own risk
Ramses is a 50" venemous Cottonmouth snake present all the time unless stated otherwise

Blackbird

gems
size
build
player
01-18-2018, 12:30 PM
Okay so I'll admit, Aodhan is literally one of my favorite characters on here, I love the fact that he's more dog than wolf. Good breed choice too, way to go. I think I wanna throw Blackbird his direction; He's a bit boastful, but due to being utterly alone it's caused him to soften up a bit. He now leans more towards true neutral standpoint, I was really iffy with him when I put him up. But I've kind of got him going in a good direction. I've also got Baelfire &
Sobek.

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
01-19-2018, 10:23 PM
Well I do need more threads for Aodhan! I'm no good with decisions, so I'm up for whoever you wanna throw at him c:
[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
01-20-2018, 11:13 PM
-Hordes characters- SEND SOME TO ABAVEN

Legion

gems
size
build
player
01-20-2018, 11:19 PM
Well I don't have anything to do with Lionel? He could totally go to Abaven. Or I have Fable, he doesn't have a lot going on, or Amethyst!

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
01-20-2018, 11:33 PM
Obviously I want Torin threads with his mom, one with his cousin might be good too. (Plus the Amethyst one I mentioned earlier)

Also if you have friendly healers willing to teach a young pup some basic healing I wanna get a jump start on Darya's skills.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
01-20-2018, 11:34 PM
Oooh maybe Lionel? But then Fable seems so good toooooo ahhh.

Ash would totally be up for meeting Amethyst! Or Archon? Tho Archon would probably go all scientist on her.

Legion

gems
size
build
player
01-20-2018, 11:38 PM
I mean they both could? xD I need to balance my chars out in packs more anyways and Dragoste is gone so Lionel can't go there. Then poor Fable is in desperate need of plots and I feel he'd fit pretty well in Abaven.

as for Amethyst I'm totally up for her meeting Archon or Ash, gosh this is a hard decision.

Afrit

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-21-2018, 01:32 AM
For Malleus!
[Image: JQXUdOq.png]