build
player
07-20-2014, 08:53 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Fawks
How did you get here?: Carried by a herd of majestic water buffalo

Character's Name: Limerick
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 30"
Appearance Description: Lim will be of a a mixed brown and white motley. A pale chocolate will cover the fore of his body, beginning at the base of his nose and traveling down his spine, fading to white as it descends down his forelegs. Darker brown will line the undersides of piercing green orbs, grace the flat of his muzzle, and dabble on his left hind leg. The rest of his body will be a soft creamy white, with the fur of fine quality. His frame will be well proportioned, sturdy without being too broad. In all, his limbs will be of average lengths, as well as his ears, but it will be his eyes that draw in the gaze. As piercing as a spring new growth, they will be alive with vivid intensity, speaking volumes of the personality that lies within. He will stand at 30" tall and weigh 95lbs.
Proof of Purchases: None!

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-21-2014, 12:30 AM
Um... Does Fawks know she posted this on Freyja's account not Limericks? Technically, its done on the account that you're activating. :3

Limerick

gems
size
build
player
07-21-2014, 02:46 PM
OOPS! WOW! Way to go me, no, I completely missed that. Wow. I'm so proud of me.

Out-of-Character Name: Fawks
How did you get here?: Carried by a herd of majestic water buffalo

Character's Name: Limerick
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 30"

Appearance Description: Lim will be of a a mixed brown and white motley. A pale chocolate will cover the fore of his body, beginning at the base of his nose and traveling down his spine, fading to white as it descends down his forelegs. Darker brown will line the undersides of piercing green orbs, grace the flat of his muzzle, and dabble on his left hind leg. The rest of his body will be a soft creamy white, with the fur of fine quality. His frame will be well proportioned, sturdy without being too broad. In all, his limbs will be of average lengths, as well as his ears, but it will be his eyes that draw in the gaze. As piercing as a spring new growth, they will be alive with vivid intensity, speaking volumes of the personality that lies within. He will stand at 30" tall and weigh 95lbs.
Proof of Purchases: None!

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
07-21-2014, 09:53 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]