size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
01-17-2018, 11:56 PM

It was plain as day. Did Rory know? He sought out his son for a bit of one on one time, and to talk to him about some important matters. Not entirely pleasant, but this particular thing might affect the pack as a whole and he was loathe to see all of Faite's hard work go down in ruins. He wasn't quite sure what to make any of it, either. Zell was a blunt man. He didn't get anywhere by beating around the bush and frankly didn't care if someone liked him or hated him. Faite seemed to be the only one he really could get along with without a problem, but he hadn't quite gone out of his way to get to know those who weren't his immediate family, either. Picking up on Rory's scent, he followed it and would hopefully find him soon.

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

RuaidhrĂ­

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-28-2018, 08:09 PM
I'll show you how a heart can never fail

Rory wasn't hard to find these days. If he wasn't patrolling the borders then he was hanging out by the willows. He rarely left the pack and when he did he wasn't gone for long. In fact, he couldn't really remember the last time he'd left for fun. The last time he'd left it'd been on his journey to visit other pack's alphas. Not that it hadn't been fun, but it wasn't as though he was taking that trip for its sightseeing possibilities. There were days where he missed being a kid without responsibilities, but he didn't hang it over Faite's head either. She'd left for a good reason - now all he had to do was make sure that Miach stayed in the pack so his mother's efforts weren't in vain.

He'd just gotten done with his patrol when his father's scent caught his attention. Ears pricked forward with curiosity - what was he up to today? It'd been a while since he'd actually sat down and spent some time with Zell, but he supposed his own duties kept him busy. Especially everything that had happened recently with Ariet and Jewell. He decided to turn around and backtrack and it didn't take him long to find his cream colored sire.

"Hey Dad." He said with an easy smile forming on his face. "What are you up to today?"

"Speech"

[Image: VZK9Ywk.png]

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
01-28-2018, 08:42 PM

It wouldn't take him long to find his son, though it seemed Rory had found him first. His tail wagged a little as he smiled at Today's greeting, "Well, I was looking for you but it looks like you found me first," He chuckled before stopping near him. As much as he wanted to spend more time with Rory, there were matters at hand that he needed to get off his mind. His family always came first, and he would be damned if someone decided to destroy that because they weren't smart enough to stay out of trouble. "Actually, I have some important matters to discuss with you, if you have the time?" He didn't think Rory knew exactly what it was mainly about, but he wasn't the only one that had came across a particular scent going around in packlands, right? Of course, if Rory had noticed then he figured he just didn't know what it was. His kids didn't know about that stuff yet, but perhaps today he'd give Rory a lesson in it and later, Kairi. And then perhaps his other kids...

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

RuaidhrĂ­

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-28-2018, 09:39 PM
I'll show you how a heart can never fail

Rory had to admit he was a little surprised Zell had been looking for him, but he didn't think much of it. Maybe he had something fun planned for the day? He certainly didn't mind the idea of doing something with Zell. Fight training sounded like a good option, or maybe going on a patrol together, or even going on a hunt. Hell, some goofing off would have been enjoyable too. It'd been a while since he'd gotten to do that.

His face took on a more serious tone to it as Zell's did. His head tilted curiously to the side as he listened to Zell. All his ideas went out the proverbial window and he frowned softly. Important matters? Hopefully it wasn't too serious; although, he supposed, he'd deal with it like he had everything else. It came with the responsibilities of being an alpha. At least with Faite back he had more than one wolf to bounce ideas off of now and there was plenty of advice to be given from those older than himself.

"Of course I have the time. What's wrong?"

"Speech"

[Image: VZK9Ywk.png]