ardent

One Lovely Destruction

Faun

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2014, 08:40 PM
As sorry as I feel about this, I think it's time for me to find a new player for Series Destruction. I need to thin out my character list and only keep the ones I have time and muse for. This is hard, because I love them all. But I know there's an Alacritian out there that could play this wonderful boy better than me. His profile is here -> http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...p?showuser=1563

I hope for him to have the same personality, or at least something similar. But I'm not the kind of person to restrict creativity. Please do what you need to do with him to ensure that you love him as your own. ;)

Go ahead and apply, guys! I'll close applications on the first of August, and then I'll decide who the new owner will be. Below I have included the application. Best of luck! I hope he finds the perfect home!

CODE

Username:
Personality: (if changed)
RP Sample: (if I haven't threaded with you)

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-20-2014, 09:19 PM
Just a note, I made two purchases while creating this handsome boy. I bought his fancy legs stripes and added an inch of height. Altogether that cost me 600 gems, and while I would appreciate a bit of compensation, I definitely won't force it out of anyone.

But offering a small payment may count as bribery if you really want this character. Hint hint... xD