Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
01-19-2018, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2018, 09:20 PM by Amunet.)
Amunet padded contentedly over the sand, she had born in the desert and in finding her way back to her natural terrain she had felt some of her tension slide off. She still had yet to find her brother, her king. That was in and of itself a frustration, in many ways. But in particular since running in his spawn. The little monster she had crushed under her paw, it was probably still sulking around somewhere; and who knew how many more bastards he had flung into the world.

To say she was upset was an understatement; she had been promised to him and yet here he was giving his gifts to baser mortals. The bitch he had impregnated probably didn't even know what sort of divine gift had been given to her, and she hoped she'd cherished her quick fuck, because Amunet would make sure that Ra never touched another woman unworthy of his majesty again.

Not before she gave him a piece of her mind though.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-20-2018, 01:33 AM

He was the embodiment of a tender violence, the ebbing flow of visceral terror and deity of its balance. Estranged in the essence of forlorn creation, and reckless, hungry desires. The spirit of dawned wars, endless nights fraught with the temptations of coursing blood and the horrific repetition of tantalizing destruction. The Luciferian King was an unmerciful murderer, an impassioned lover, the famished ender of worlds, devourer of organs – patron of demise. A God in the temple of the fallen who held the power of the Sun within his cold claws. There was no comfort when his arrival was made imminent within the West part of Boreas however he decided to make this his temporary home. There was no reassurance in the way his silver gaze roamed the new lands that resembled so well with his homeland, Egypt. The desert was a vast undulating sea, punctuated by the shadowy silhouettes of cactus, like great ghost ships upon the sandy waves. Yet there was no warmth or welcome to the unyielding delineation of his reptilian body, lean and bristled in the slender athletics fore he was still in his prime. Powerful and masculine. No waver to the spirit of his enmity, the volume of his wrath and precarious seduction with the feasible bounds of dissolution. His jaws spread,plush tongue rolling from its captivity, a myriad of night past the leering rows of glistening sabre, the lines of his mouth bore an eternal black hole as his tongue pressed upon his lips, dry lips -- the first symptom of dehydration.

" words of a god"
"words of ramses"

html by castlegraphics; image by vethysnia
Flowers in Chania
Mature themed character; thread at your own risk
Ramses is a 50" venemous Cottonmouth snake present all the time unless stated otherwise

Amunet

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
01-20-2018, 09:53 PM
Amunet lounged beside the swollen banks of the river, it's current slowing in the days after the rain, though it was still clear that the river had flooded. Slowly her tail worked a pattern upon the dry sand beneath her, she moved it lazily, almost cat like in it's movement. It was in this position she found herself as she brooded, venomous thoughts off all she'd tell her brother when she finally saw him. All she'd do.

It seemed that would be sooner rather than later, a familiar heady scent reaching her nose and setting her whole body alive with sparks. She had felt his absence with every fiber of her being and now as she finally caught a hint of him her heat flared dangerously, as it had not done even once since the turning of her season. She needed him, her body suddenly aching for his. Still the queen hardly reacted outwardly. Words lifted from her lips, her tone velveteen.

"Does the sun finally deign to rise upon his solar system? Or shall I remain the hidden one for longer, devoid of the warmth of your rays?" There was an edge to her tone as she spoke next. "What reasons can you give for shining your light upon those unworthy of it's brilliance but not sharing it with the only one who knows how truly divine it is to bask in it?" She did not look at him as she spoke, her gaze hard as she watched the lazy river before her. He hadn't earned her total attention back yet.

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-20-2018, 10:28 PM

The spring washed in like the tide, advancing confidently with warmth and white sunshine one day and retreating the next. On some days the new vibrant hues of the pansies and daffodils were bathed in tepid air that encouraged them gently, on others the wintry wind gusted fiercely - demanding a return to the bitterness of the months before. But like the tide, the spring would not be stopped. Up ahead in the distance a chiselled, slender physique morphed within the shadows of the caicti, illuminating the bright day; bioluminescence offered as a tribute in hues of amber, scarying the reptiles surrounding the area and forcing them back to the underworld, some crawling under rocks, some under bushes, they were all making a path for the Luciferian King one way or another, at least in his mind. The incubus was bathed in glorious contours, attractive, alluring, he was masculine and powerful, the King of Kings, holding the power of the Sun within his iron paw -- an unsettling, yet feral visage ovserved the world around him, how much in resembled Egypt and how comforting it was to gaze upon such sceneries again. Deliciously accentuated in slavic masculinity he walked the Earth with calculated steps, one pad in front of the other, regality in his prime, the absolute essence of a devil gone wrong, a general overlooking his troops. And it was not long until another game into the presence of his silver pools, remaining at the edge of the river. He approched as his cautious companion remained in close vecinity,perpendicular with the incubus and along his side, remaining silent. The femeinine form he laid his silver pools on was made with artful care of beautiful, and effeminate lust. As the Luciferian King approached he osversed how her face was filled with such vulpine devilry that was hard not to recognize but it was her perfume that draw him near, familiar, there was not one similar to this in the whole world. And if it was not enough her voice made it clear. Her voice, that voice, the voice, which does not boom nor crack with the sturdy confidence of thunder, came in the manner of nightingales. It was a tender exhale, the pull of smoke from clove-tasting breath and yet subtly harsh. She was scholding him? For what? Oh. How could she possible know? The incubus wondered, taking a quick glance at Ramses that only shook his head, he was not to blame. How peculiar. Her scent changes subtly from moment to moment. He could taste her pheromones on his plush tongue, rolling outsides his jaws.  Like a fine wine, you only get better with age, beloved. brusque, but humble, in it's desert rasp; by far, such a lyrical sound escaped the incubus jaws. Bioluminescence variating in power, it turned into a realgar pigmentation, sign that, though his facade betrayed nothing, he was pleased to encounter her here. His mind still confused by her story and surroundings, of her informations. Amunet. Obsidian lips, cracked in a wiry grimace of absolute lust. He tasted her name upon his tongue. Rusted. He will need to practice more but maybe he will get the oportunity now that she returned like a mirage. The Sun rose upon your sky and from this day on you may feel the warmth it brings. Baritones, dulcet sonates of endless promises, vocal chords vibrates in a deep voice of a lyrical tenor, eyes swimming with lust as they fell upon her lithe, feline frame coated in creams. Is jealousy consuming at your being because I gave it to someone else besides you or to someone else but not you? he questioned, comeing to a halt near her, his snout pressing into the side of her neck, her perfume invading him with each breath, toxic, addictive, silver pools rolling to the back of his skull and he cound finally scent her heated soft tissues of skin underneth. She desired him as much as he did.

" words of a god"
"words of ramses"

Flowers in Chania
Ramses is a 50" venemous Cottonmouth snake present all the time unless stated otherwise

Amunet

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
02-10-2018, 01:15 PM
A snort of derision is all his compliment would earn him, even while she physically ached for him Amunet would remain resolute in the face of this issue, when and only when it was dealt with might she allow herself to be dragged under by his flattery again. Still her name upon his lips sent a thrill through her... had it always sounded like that when he called for her?

"The sun rose upon your sky and from this day on you may feel the warmth it brings." She barked a laugh, still turned away from him, though his presence felt like a fire at her back, begging her to turn and face the warmth. "How very kind of you." Her tone was dripping with sarcasm. Heretical maybe, but for the moment Amunet did not feel particularly reverent of the sun.

"Is jealousy consuming at your being because i gave it to someone else besides you or to someone else but not you?" Oh, there was the anger. She rose to a sitting position, her skin prickling and hot as her hackles raised some. "One and the other." There was a bite to her tone now, her bitterness and jealousy mingling audibly in her words. "You allowed some mortal harlot to bear you bastard children before even a proper heir could be produced. What's worse, you gave that thing a claim to our throne when you granted it our most sacred last name, a name a mortal should never lay claim to."

The next words tore at her heart, her head ducked to her chest and her form grew rigid even as she kept the mask of anger in her tone. He would not see her weakness, not now, not when he had wronged her so. "You refuse your own queen her birthright." Did he despise her? Had he chosen that she wasn't worthy? Did he simply not love her in the ways Amunet adored him? Without him she had been nothing, and now she was less than that.

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-11-2018, 01:44 PM

"I do not refuse you, Amunet." his malicious temper, his hideous lust suppressed to a seething monstrosity; he embraces her with elegance yet without calm, without comfort – but passion rests in the ferality of his gestures, his silver eyes engulfed in a darker mien of lust, resting upon her beautifuly crafted visage with imply relief that he found her and that she is still alive. Wrapping his deft paws around the lithe curve of her shoulders, consuming the fragility of her body in the totality of his sadistic affections, he brings her lips to his own and wields into her eyes a wild facet of devilry and foreboding authority. "I am your love – your hate, I am your darkest fear and deepest inclinations; I remain in the back of your mind, in the farthest reaches of your soul. I am a part of you, your soul wills it. I am the curse you brought upon me, a dirge of lust and violence thrust from spirit. I will be forever turbulent, eternal malevolent grace, and you are the light I lack in my heart. I can never leave you or refuse you anything your heart desires. I will always haunt you, will I not? Because I love you – because I hate you, in equal possession. You have never left my mind, my unrest; my dreams and thoughts, for you I ache endlessly when I should think myself incapable of pain or adulation. You remind me of the fragile mortality of this shell I have been trapped in and grace, innocence. You remind me... And I loathe such separation, it is silence that brings me clarity in a deafening resonance. You doubt me; I feel it. You doubt my love, you question my love! You will burn forever in my hatred. I want you. All of you. When have I ever settled for less? When have ever I provided you less of myself? Of all the promises I keep to you – you will be damned sure to remember, no one in this wild world will ever love with the exacted ferocity and selflessness as I do." deep baritones rumbled from within his jaws, a vibrato, his chest purring with every drag of his coarse, coral tongue across her cheek. He releases her violently, shaking; his bones quivering with a woken bestiality that tremored deep in his matter. "I did allowed a mortal to bear my children but she was no harlot. A pure egyptian breed, a fine one at that. They may be Demi-Gods, my Queen, but keep in mind no matter the numbers of our clan are growing. We will build an army and fore that I need to breed, I need to mount, I need to leave my seed in the women I find worthy so our people can prospere."

" words of a god"
"words of ramses"

Flowers in Chania