ardent

The Wilderness Must Be Explored! Caw! Caw! RAWR!

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
01-22-2018, 07:46 PM
I'm looking to start building up navigation and hunting points with my girl Aerndis. She's just a little pup so she can't wander to far from Dauntless and obviously I'm not interested in any dark threads with her.

So, anyone interested?

Forfax

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
01-23-2018, 12:32 AM
I nominate Forfax, since she's made up her mind to become a great adventurer. Also, she's gonna eventually hopefully become a wandering healer/astronomer and having the navigation points to back it up would be stellar! She's kind of a crybaby right now though, so.. yeah.

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

01-27-2018, 05:09 PM
I'm totally down for a thread! I can start one for them if you like. I'm sorry I've been a bit slow. Got struck with a migraine Monday that has been on and off but I think it's finally wearing off. I'll pm you the link when I have it up.

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
01-27-2018, 06:26 PM
What a coincidence, Iskra needs navigation points too! They should explore together sometime c: maybe when Aerndis can travel a bit farther since Israel hangs out in auster and lower boreas for now.

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

02-03-2018, 03:21 PM
Can't remember if I sent this to you but here's the thread Den! Thread

Sounds good to me Iskra! She'll be 6 months old in summer so maybe she can start wandering more then.