size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
01-28-2018, 01:11 PM

She was free! Aerndis tore down the black sand beach eager to explore every inch of the territory. She'd managed to sneak away and planned to explore the entire north or as much of it as she could until someone from Dauntless showed up to drag her back. She had no idea how Jupiter managed to get away all the time and have such cool adventures. It simply wasn't fair! She bounded through the sand, kicking it up into the air before skittering into the water. She let out a shriek. "Oh it's so cold!" She bounded back onto the sand, giggling as it clung to her legs.

"Talk" "You" Think

Forfax

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
02-03-2018, 04:04 PM

ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE

Staying close to home wasn't really important anymore, since it was spring. Still, the girl was enjoying the north. Today's conquest was the weird beach near the den. She sauntered onto the dark sand, and immediately was struck dumb. There was someone here already. Someone who looked... weird. She remembered the young boy from her adventure gone awry underground. The other kid looked like they were having a good time. She wanted to have fun too! Shaking her head a little, she put on a big smile and bounded forth.

"Hey!" She cried, tail wagging behind her. "What 'cha doing?"

speech

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

02-04-2018, 04:24 PM

Aerndis was having a great time. She bounced in the sand, enjoying sending a spray of little black specs into the air and watching them fall down like glitter. Bounding along the beach she stopped for a minute to eye a seagull flying overhead before she took off along the beach again. A voice caught her attention and she turned to see an older girl bounding for her. At first her hackles rose as her body tensed but the girl didn't seem mean. Aerndis smiled and trotted over to her. "Just playing in the sand. I've never been here before. My name is Aerndis Aeris-Imperialis. What's yours? Do you live here?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Forfax

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
02-18-2018, 06:24 PM

ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE

The younger girl didn't go skittering off, or call for help. Yay! Someone to play with! The two met partway up the beach, and she was even more dazzled up close by the other girl. Look at all those colours! She must look so lame. "Just playing in the sand. I've never been here before. My name is Aerndis Aeris-Imperialis. What's yours? Do you live here?"

A bright smile crossed her features, beaming at the other girl. "I'm Forfax Morningstar," She left out her mama's long last name. Papa had told her that it wasn't her last name, for some reason. "I live over there." She looked over her shoulder at the mountain range, where the Dreamer's Col lay, somewhere. It wasn't fun there though, and that was why she was always out here.

"Wanna explore? I haven't seen everything here yet." As cool as the beach was, the water was far too cold for her. She preferred to stay on dry land, and see what was around here. After all, sometimes there was treasure!

speech

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

02-19-2018, 02:06 PM

Paws massaging the sand she stood for a moment just enjoying the feel of it. She was used to the ground being solid if it wasn't muddy so this stuff was extra weird but that made it extra neat as well. The new girl introduced herself as Forfax and stated that she lived over in the mountains. Oh so she lived in the mountains too? Neat! Aerndis' face lit up as the other girl mentioned exploring. "Yes! I'm out exploring now. My brother has explored like everywhere so I have a lot of ground to cover if I want to catch up with him." She bounded down the beach, pausing as she noticed a large conch shell. "Forfax! Forfax! Look! Look! Look!" She pranced over to the shell and lightly batted it with her paws. "What do you think this is?"

"Talk" "You" Think