Signy

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Tealah
07-20-2014, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2014, 11:38 AM by Signy.)

The gangly body of the young wolf, already only a few inches shy of her adult height though she was convinced she had many more she'd grow, trotted over the land with a confidence born of the youthful conviction of her own immortality. Her newly-earned scrapes and bruises were displayed with pride, her first taste of true battle doing little to sate her desire for it. She'd had fun even if it hurt, and she'd actually won against the larger, older female. Her step was infected with a jaunty arrogance now.

That lasted about to the point in time when she tripped over something and went flying headlong onto the early-spring ice that still remained in the north. That something stirred and rose with bristling pelt and snarling visage, and the smaller Signy responded in kind, pinning her ears and setting herself defensively. Before the big creature could attack though, there was a sudden flurry of movement from behind the pup as something small and dark boiled out of the ice and rushed the creature with a strange screeching wail.

Signy sat abruptly in shock, and it seemed the other creature was as taken aback as she was, because it scrambled backwards away from the fierce attack before turning tail and running off. Her savior pranced back in Signy's direction and that's when she got her first real look at it. It was short, barely six inches tall if that, but long bodied and with a long bushy tail. It was mostly shades of brown, with rufus at the throat and black at the feet and tail. It's face was cream with a darker brown mask, and tiny white dots marked his ears - mint green eyes stared at her with a rather large amount of attitude.

"Oi, wot you doin gettin the buggerin' coy-otes worked up then eh?"

It took Signy a moment to register what the odd little creature had said. "Is that what that was? A coyote? And what are you? Why's he so scared of you?"

The little creature puffed himself up with pride. "Oy'm a pine marten girly. Ent nobody messes wit'a pine marten. Wot's a little bint like you doin out here in the middle of naught wit none to take care'n you?"

"I don't need anyone to take care of me," Signy answered proudly. "I can hunt some stuff and I've fought. Besides, I don't know where my family are right now." She drooped a little at that last, worrying about Cissy and Tad. Where were they? They weren't by themselves too were they?

"Wahl ya do now!" the little creature declared. To her surprise the marten scrambled up her leg as deftly as a squirrel up a tree to perch on her back, flattening himself out and gripping tufts of black fur. "Ozymandias be moi name, bint, but you kin call me Ozy. Wot be your'n?"

"I'm Signy," was her slightly-dazed answer. Was she funny in the head now because she got knocked on it in her fight? That was the only explanation she could come up with for the rather strange beast that rode her shoulders as she once more trotted further into the unknown.

Signy, Ozymandias

[Image: 4234f0f1-d765-42c4-9a96-28953ac45eea_zpsqqruefmh.png]

This pine marten has a very foul mouth and a confusing accent. He is also fierce and hates to be called adorable. You have been warned.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2014, 01:39 PM

She moved regally, leaving the territories of Tortuga behind them. Her violet eyes occasionally drifted to the companion before her that seemed to be leading the way. Greek hadn't said much to her in the last while, which was odd. What was on his mind? He was rather foul tempered, but she'd grown to like his snarky comments. She'd discovered that he was actually quite wise, and at least towards her- he was becoming less of an asshole. "Do you smell that m'lady?" Greek prompted, suddenly into the silence. Roman halted, her violet eyes glancing towards him as she took in a deep breath. She could smell the fresh scent of another, but not one she recognized. Thoughtfully, she nodded. "What about it?" She would prompt.

Greek would turn towards her, a wicked smile decorating his jaws, and her eyes would widen questioningly. "Lets meet some strangers." He speaks with a dark look. Roman chuckles, rolling her eyes slightly, as they approach the wolf. Scampering ahead of her, Greek halts several feet from the black girl. "Lost little girl?" He sneers. Roman quickly trots forward, grabbing his tail in her teeth, she drags Greek back towards her. Turning towards the smaller wolf she speaks. "Ignore him, please. He's rather... rude." She says, giving the fossa a glare. Glancing back at the curiously marked girl, she would introduce herself. "I am Roman Armada, and my rude companion is Greek."

Greek Speak -- Roman Speak

Signy

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Tealah
07-20-2014, 02:35 PM
The unexpected appearance of another strange creature stopped Signy in her tracks. The creature bared teeth at her in a sneer but Signy just stared back fearlessly and curiously as it spoke. Before she could reply Ozy popped his head up with a sneer of his own. "Course she ent lost ya manky rat. She wit me ent she? Ent no one lost wit Ozymandias unnerstand?"

The strange creature creature was joined by a big white wolf who told her to ignore it, and Signy grinned. "I dont mind, really. My name's Signy Lasair and this Ozymandias. He's a pine marten," she declared, proud of herself for knowing what her new found was. She ignored Ozy's hiss at the strange companion and blinked curiously at the wolf. "What're you doing out here anyway?
[Image: 4234f0f1-d765-42c4-9a96-28953ac45eea_zpsqqruefmh.png]

This pine marten has a very foul mouth and a confusing accent. He is also fierce and hates to be called adorable. You have been warned.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-22-2014, 01:13 AM

Roman blinked curiously as a creature with the black wolf spoke- her eyes drifting to Greek as he bristled. "And what can a pine marten do for a woof?" He demanded- glaring at the other companion. Roman soon lost interest in him, her attention shifting to the young wolf, and she smiled as the girl introduced herself and explained that her companion was a pine marten. It's a pleasure to meet you, Signy and Ozymandias." She returns with a warm smile, glancing at the girls companion in turn. It's nice t meet someone she's not related too after all.

Signy proposed a question, asking her what she was doing out here and Roman chuckled. "I needed time away from my pack." She said lightly, not going into detail unless it was requested. She didn't see the need to explain her state of royalty to the young girl, who seemed only curious after all. "What are you doing out here?" She asked, returning the question.

Greek Speak -- Roman Speak