ardent

She's On My Mind

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2014, 11:09 AM

Alone. Time alone to sort out thoughts that rummaged through his mind as a hungry coon would a dumpster. His road led him here to a brilliant waterfall that cascaded down a staircase of rocks. Heavenly. The water was of a golden hue as the setting sun painted it in its radiance. A scene in which was meant for the angels.

Winter huffed down upon the turf heavily, forelimbs stretchered out in front of him while his hind legs were carefully tucked underneath his abdomen. Blades of yellow-green grass caressed his entire frame as each one of them danced with the song of the wind.

Misha, his love, demanded so much from him. Wanting him to leave his perfect kingdom to join her pack; however, he refused to leave his clan of friends. It was just so perfect and he wanted to share it with Misha. Her and the. . . pups. Breath was held prisoner in his lungs for a moment as he forgot to breathe. What if puppies were, in fact, growing in side of her at this moment? Being a father was so foreign to him. He grew up without a father and ran from his first litter. Though, paternal instincts would come natural, right? Ah, how the thought of puppies frightened him but thrilled him at the same time. But, then again, he need not to worry about that just yet.

Speech
Thought

Love Like Winter by AFI on Grooveshark

Finarfin

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2014, 11:40 AM
He had become a frequent visitor to the falls in his short time in Alacritis. It was in that time that he had learned the way of the land around the beautiful alcove. But for all his exploring, for all his wandering, he had yet to meet another wolf. Today however it seemed as though his luck would change. The young wolf trotted happily towards his hiding place, when who should he find but a white wolf, taking in the breathtaking view of the falls. Of course whatever the white wolf was seeing for...What he assumed was the first time, was lost on him. Optimistic as he was Finarfin was naive and took things only for their face value. He didn't appreciate scenery as much as he appreciated other wolves.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"He said with a small chuckle, his voice a slightly higher pitch than one would expect from a wolf, almost feminine, yet docile all the same. His tail wagged happily behind him as he stood behind the ivory male, waiting for him to greet him in response.

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
07-21-2014, 02:05 AM

With the current pregnancies within the pack and his own mate so close to giving birth the scent of not one but two strangers within his lands would certainly stir some worries within the man. He would follow them now, deeper and deeper into the territory of the falls and there they were, only observing the falls for now though the man wouldn't take any chances.

He would continue towards them, ensure they knew that they were making a mistake trespassing on Ludicael lands. A low growl would rumble from within him, his stance clearly dominant. He didn't typically rush into aggression, but this pair had definitely crossed the borders and now the male worried about his family. What if they wished any harm upon his members, what if they had ran into Novel or Novella first? "What are you doing here?" He would question, voice authoritative and still clearly very displeased to see them there.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-21-2014, 02:08 AM

Thoughts of what was to come of his future would keep him from relaxing. It was downright frightening. Though, he would have to learn to relax for Misha. She needed him to. Instead, he would attempt to concentrate on his surroundings - the waterfall in which fell seemingly from the sky and songs of life that surrounded him. Birds sung their song's of love in search of their mates, aquatic animals would occasionally splash in the nearby pool, and it was all intertwined in a beautiful lullaby - nature's lullaby.

A voice would interrupt his peace followed by a chuckle. Winter turned toward the tri-colored wolf. He could have easily mistaken the newcomer's voice for female, though, he was indeed male. The stranger spoke of the scene being beautiful, though, beautiful was an understatement.

Yes. It's relaxing. Just so much on my mind right now and this place seems to really offer some comfort. Name's Winter, stranger.

Another voice would ring out. . . one that seemed to be laced with irritation, though he could be mistaken. Winter was not here for trouble and would leave without hesitation if he happened to be trespassing. Well, hello. . . I am simply here to gather my thoughts, I suppose. I don't want any trouble and would be on my way if need be.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts

Howl 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-21-2014, 02:24 AM

The male had decided to use his time wisely. He had recently just had a talk with his parents, wanting to put things behind them. He didn't want to hold resentment anymore, and in a way it felt...good. It was then as he was lying behind a bush, he saw his father pass by with urgency. Howl would raise himself, following to see what was going on and in short time he would know why. Two strangers had trespassed, and like his father before him his instincts drove him to be protective. He didn't know these two, and it was obvious his father didn't either. No wolf would trespass and potentially harm their family, the Destruction's would band together and protect one another...though he wished they had done so for Anthem too. And it was in that memory alone that Howl felt terrible. He hadn't been able to help his brother, and instead Song had chosen to castrate their own brother. It angered him, and it was in that he was sure he had gone back to unforgiveness for her. Not once, but twice now. The first he had forgiven her...but this time? He doubted it.

He listened from the shadows, the explanation the white wolf gave to his father. Lips curled in irritation, hackles bristling as he stepped out and stood near his father, Hazel eyes sharp as he stared at the strangers. "That does not give you the right to trespass. Have you no respect?" He growled. He was not in a good mood, and any excuses the two had would be ignored.

"Speech"

Finarfin

gems
size
build
player
07-25-2014, 10:24 AM
"Finarfin" He introduced. He opened his mouth to speak again, when another wolf arrived. From his stance he could venture that the wolf was an alpha, and in response he lowered his head and pulled his ears back flat against his head. "We-...Well, I can't speak for both of us now can I? I come in peace, I am but a simple traveler." He said. Predictably another wolf entered, much more aggressive than the last, and made a rather harsh statement about their trespassing."Good sirs, I mean you no harm, I was simply passing through...Don't know about him though. the light toned wolf said.

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
07-25-2014, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2014, 05:33 PM by Dutiron i.)

The first male would respond and hardly in a decent manner to the man's opinion. Whilst he may have meant no harm he had trespassed onto Ludicael lands and that simply wasn't acceptable. Before Dutiron had the chance to reiterate this fact to the pair, another would approach from behind the author, upon realising it was Howl, he could only hope that this would go considerably better than the last time Howl had attempted to help him.

"You may be after peace, quiet thoughts or simply passing through but the fact is the pair of you are trespassing upon pack lands. You should have considered your wishes for avoiding trouble before passing our borders." Dutiron responded, voice still stern as he carefully eyed the pair of them. Though he had his son at his side ready to back him up a fight was certainly not what he wished for and so far it seemed that the pair before him didn't seek violence either. They were simply fools it seemed to think for a moment they could quietly rest upon pack lands unnoticed. "I will give you one chance now to leave and I had better not find either of you upon my lands again."