Itzal

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-04-2018, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2018, 05:29 PM by Itzal.)
ITZAL THE LONER
Itzal is a special case in more ways than one. No one would consider him "friendly" by any means, but he's not on the sure side of evil, either. Really, he's tolerable, so long as you're patient. Think "batty." He's clearly out of touch, and if you remove that skull of his, he's definitely not intimidating. He's definitely a creep, though, and will be thoroughly cryptic and off the wall. Expect to be confused by anything he's saying; he rarely makes sense to anyone but himself!

looking for: loner wolves to explore with, consistent haunts for him to annoy, someone patient enough to actually be friends with him while still dealing with his creepy self

COMING SOON
Placeholder for a second character here!

Mammon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
02-04-2018, 04:59 PM
Itzal would probably get along well with either Mammon or Nabis.

Mammon's a flirt and she likes wolves who are a bit more off the wall, especially if they are darker. She might push a bit with her flirting but she'd also not be too offended if he rebuffed her.

Nabis is my ambitious boy, he's always on the hunt for new girls for his harem and guys who would be interested in becoming followers of him and his brother. He's a bit of a charmer with a dark side and he'd probably find Itzal amusing enough to try to befriend him.
Leviathan or "Levi" as Mammon's brother and lover is welcome to crash all her threads regardless of tag rating.[Image: GMZH5Ns.png]

Itzal

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-04-2018, 05:20 PM
That's fantastic! I love these already. With Mammon, Itzal has zero experience in the flirting department, but any cues he gets will be how he learns to flirt himself, so that'd be perfect, she's like his unknowing love guru xD he'd definitely find her interesting though.

And for Nabis, I can't see Itzal disliking him, either! He'd be interested in the followers he has and maybe tag along for a bit, but commitment probably isn't his strongest suit. If anything, he'll have an ally in Itzal if he offers good protection in return~

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-04-2018, 05:23 PM
So I wasn't really looking for any more threads with Legion but I just couldn't resist throwing him at you. I figure he'd get along pretty well with Itzal since Legion is pretty strange himself. Legion has a weird fascination with bugs, doesn't talk a whole lot, and overall is quite weird so I imagine, at the very least, he'd like Itzal.

Itzal

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-04-2018, 05:26 PM
Oh my gosh YES that'd be fantastic! Legion going off to catch some bugs and Itzal following him while reciting weird limericks about butterflies or something, it's perfect! I think it'd be a good balance with the two, since Itzal never shuts up and Legion sounds like he'd stay pretty quiet. Itz can do the talking for him B]

Also, I was looking at your characters and thought that Itzal and Amethyst would get along great, as long as she's patient! If they ever explore together, Itzal would just let her lead the way and trot after her and be generally cryptic and annoying, which could get funny.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-04-2018, 05:43 PM
ooh yes, Legion wouldn't care at all that he talks all the time. He generally doesn't get annoyed about anything so I could see them getting along quite well, especially if Itz is willing to talk for him c:

As for Amethyst and Itz I think that'd work out great! She needs a new traveling buddy and she'd probably really enjoy his skull that he wears. She tends to talk a bit, and can get excited pretty easily, but overall she'd overlook anything strange about him and not care one bit. She's just drag him along everywhere like "hey look at this, we're gonna do this, and then we're gonna go see this and it'll be great!"

I haven't posted Amethyst in a while, and the pack Legion was in disbanded, so both of them can be anywhere. So if you wanted to start one I could start the other? Just let me know where and who you wanted to start a thread for so I could start with the other.

Itzal

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-04-2018, 06:31 PM
Those are both fantastic! I can start the thread for Legion if you don't mind! I tend to start small and then work my way up in word count, let me know if you will need anything more from me. I'll send you the link on a PM once it's up!

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-04-2018, 06:37 PM
I don't have a problem with small posts c: I won't feel the need to match you in word count right away so it's less pressure for me lol I'll try and post with Amethyst some time this week if I don't get to it tonight.

Mammon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
02-04-2018, 07:01 PM
Honestly sounds great for both. I can start one thread if you want.
Leviathan or "Levi" as Mammon's brother and lover is welcome to crash all her threads regardless of tag rating.[Image: GMZH5Ns.png]

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-05-2018, 02:20 AM
Care for some interaction with either Nephthys or Ra?
Pssh. You can find Ra profile link into Nephthys profile.
I think Nephthys and him could get along well and creep together.
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Anubis

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2018, 06:19 AM
Once I get to my laptop and update the form for Anubis' purchases I think Anubis would be patient enough to befrind him. Maybe he'd just be quiet, but I feel they could be pals

Itzal

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-05-2018, 03:44 PM
Nephthys: That'd be fantastic! Itzal would probably be fascinating at any show of violence (so long as it's not at his expense, of course) so they could totally creep on something together!

Anubis: Ooh, yes, that'd be great! Itzal needs...lots of patient wolves. Otherwise he'll never get to talk to anyone xD so yes, that'd be perfect, I'll eagerly await your purchases~

Montagué

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-07-2018, 11:39 AM
Which one do you want? I van throw any of these two at Itzal. ♡ I am sure both of them will find his skull fascinating and his appearance overall.
His family members are always welcome in ANY of his threads.