Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-05-2018, 03:50 PM
Hello all, and welcome to my plotting thing... I'm not great at coding, so this will be simple, to the point, and nekked...

Anubis Ithuriel - (not accepted yet) Big, brawny, scar-riddled, half-eared, half-tongued, softie. Granted, he's been beaten up by his brother, and pretty much ruined for anything but being a war-dog but... deep down he's really a normal/average wolf. He wants love, and friendship, and all that gooey stuff, but he's kind of beaten away from it. Rasputin, his bird companion, is rather snarky, finishes his sentences, and could care less how well the wolf fares, but... he does get food quite often so, it's a win-win. He can annoy the wolf, while getting fat and lazy without doing much effort.

Setekh Ithuriel - ("wait, you already have one Ithruiel...?" yeah, setekh was first... then anubis followed) He's a bit of a jerk, but also a pretty boy. He loves his sister, and I REALLY mean loves her. Anyway, he's a bit of a jerk, but he's got a facade to hold up, meaning he's bad but good at pretending to be good. He thinks he's all "high and mighty" but actually quite a wuss. He plays with flowers, like a hippie heals with herbs because it's secretly a way to learn about poisons and dirty tricks. He's also quite intelligent.

Ardat Lili Abraxas - (yes, an Abraxas too) She's only a pup, so, anything outside of her pack is a no no at the moment. She's a bit of a cold freak, showing very little emotion on her face, and keeping her eyes almost eerily on others, and an escape plan - just in case. She's neutral to everything, but focused on her family, so... Step between her and her family and she may be ripping at your throat/eyes. In the future, I see her being a skilled navigator and possibly a vital spy for the Abraxas brood. Wanna help her learn?

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
02-05-2018, 04:03 PM
Need moar sister threads with ardat x ina :D

Also she should meet auntie kas, she can teach her how to spy and all that good stuff LOL
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Anubis

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2018, 06:53 PM
Yaaaaas. :3

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-07-2018, 08:25 PM
Need more of Setekh love for Thyssssss!
Give some sugar to my babe. ♡

*forces them to kiss
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together