Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
02-06-2018, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2018, 11:52 PM by Philomena.)
I just can't escape
It's like you're here with me now
But the words you say
They always seem to fade out

The young female had reunited with her mother, been with her brother, but she hadn’t realized how it would feel without her father being with them too. Like there was a big hole in her heart… someone important was missing.

Philomena let out a soft gaze as she gazed up at the spring, starlit sky. It was a fairly warm night… but Philly couldn’t sleep… Ulric and their mother were asleep in the den, and thank goodness her mother seemed to be a bit better now that they were back with her. With time, Philly hoped, her mother would be close to her old self. Though could they all really be the same after Ganta was gone?

Philly glanced over her shoulder at the den before rising to her paws. She’d made a promise to them both that she’d stick close.. At least in the neighboring lands if she went anywhere. The last thing she wanted was either of them to worry for her again. But Philomena had no intention of wandering far anyway… she wanted to be near them.

Philomena wandered to the edge of the mangroves, overlooking the weeping woods where she had once lived. Philomena closed her eyes, and though she felt sad she managed a small smile. “You’re watching over us, aren’t you, Papa?” The girl asked, hoping that her father could hear her even in the next life.

“Don’t worry… Ulric and I are gonna take care of Mama… and if we find uncle Rikeros again… we’ll all be a big family. I… don’t know why you didn’t want me to meet the other side of your family… but… I promise he’s been nothing but good to me.” Philomena opened her eyes again, pricking her ears.

“Hmm?” The girl rose to her paws, slipping into a confident defensive position. Whomever it was she heard was still moving… had they heard her talking to herself? Philly flicked her ears back slightly, fur raising as she waited for the stranger to emerge from the woods.

Since you been away
I'm just a face in the crowd
Someday, someday
I know you're coming back down