Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-13-2018, 10:30 AM
Hello hello! Welcome to my nest. I am open for pretty much anything apart from things that are mature. I'm fine with gore, though. If you wish to speak more privately i'm contactable via PM here or Note me on DA (Revanore)!

C H A R A C T E R S:

TAURIEL O'SIDRAIN
"I'm not stranger to the dark. I won't let them break me down to dust, I know that there's a place for us."
Two Years | Single | Loner

LOOKING FOR:

- Friends; This is a must, Taur is quite a social wolf and wants to be apart of something bigger than herself. She will meet everyone at face value and consider them a friend, unless they give her a reason not to be.

- Pack/Packmates; I'm unsure whether to put Tauriel in a pack or make a band herself, I am more leaning towards joining either Tails or Celestial. So any wolves from there please throw yourself at her. xD

- Love interest: Yes please! Love hate would be interesting, but she's the kind of person to love with everything that she is so guys, throw yourself at her. She's quite choosy, though.

- Enemies: Not so much right now, but something down the line would be fun!

- Any story plots: YES! I'd love a driven plot with someone. Hit me with ideas!

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-13-2018, 05:49 PM
So I have too many chars to choose from, but here's my plotter click. Just let me know if any of them catch your eye c: I'm mostly up for plotting with Rory and my lesser posted characters, so if you see that they have a low post count then I'm up for plotting!

Montagué

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-13-2018, 11:35 PM
I have Nephthys and Ra (Ra profile link is in Nephthys profile) and I am open to pretty much anything. So far, I have a lot of muse for both. :D
His family members are always welcome in ANY of his threads.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
02-13-2018, 11:47 PM
I got Torin who's had the worst luck with love thus far, so maybe he could finally get some luck XD Though we'd have to see how they work together.

Maggie is gonna be a member of Talis when it reforms. (Talis is technically no longer a pack rn, since there was a challenge. However the alpha is going to remake)
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Tauriel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-03-2018, 07:08 AM
@Torin I'd be up for that!! For sure ^^

@Montagué Ra would be an interesting clash with Taur. Could deffo see how they go?

@Shrapnel Ohhh! Faite would be interesting, I deffo wanna throw Taur into a pack. Lirim is one of my top choices!

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-03-2018, 08:34 AM
Branch here is always open for friendships and even some trading if you like? With her being a hunter he could trade her some herbs for some food, or even a trinket.

He's also in need of intellect points so like I said he's always up to meeting others.

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-03-2018, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2018, 08:47 PM by Vivienne.)
Hmm, because of Vivienne having some of Tauriels traits do you think they could be long lost sisters that meet each other, and find out because they seem to remember one another? But they could be umm mind sisters or something i forgot the word, but they share the same DNA and blood even though they have different parents.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
04-03-2018, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2018, 08:45 PM by Dragon.)
I think she and Reinhardt would get along, and who knows maybe something might spark between them ;D -wiggles brows-

Also I'm down to thread any of my (former) talis wolves with her, though I did post to her with Dragon already. He's working on resurrecting Talis!
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.