size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
02-17-2018, 06:03 PM

Amon was ever vigilant of the world's shifting tides. The pieces on his chess board may have been widely varied and numerous beyond counting, but he did his best to shift and observe them as he may. Ashiel's victory marked another step forward, and the ripples the battle had created were certain to spread. As such, Amon had second thoughts about spreading their forces too thin so soon. Eventually... But not yet.

Amon was certain of one bit of fallout at the least. He would encourage several of his members to leave and join with them to strengthen their ranks, and among them he was certain his sister would be found. She had discussed it with him not long after the Empire was founded, and he knew the time had come. So the titan went searching, hoping to find the familiar trail that would lead him to wherever Pyralis roamed.
"Talk" "You" Think

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.
His children are welcome in any and all of his threads!

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
02-17-2018, 06:25 PM
All You Have Is Your Fire...

Summer rolled hot and sweet into the north where as in Auster the cooler weather of winter had settled over the Risen Empire. Pyralis had journeyed to the south of Boreas to enjoy a little bit of summer warmth before settling back into Auster. She had enjoyed her short stint as an alpha but it just wasn't in her nature to do this long term. She longed to journey far and abroad again without worrying if there were duties at home that she needed to tend to.

Pyralis was stretched on the low hanging branch of a great tree, collecting her thoughts when she spied her brother not far off. She grinned as her claws kneaded the tree bark. "And how is my dear brother doing?"

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Amon

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
02-17-2018, 06:37 PM

Finally picking up the woman's scent, Amon made haste in her direction. The brute wasn't one to waste time, and he knew the longer he took to find her, the more likely it was his sister would get a wild hair and be off like a bat out of hell. No, best to hurry. He found her stretching against one of their forest's massive oaks, claws digging into the bark. "And how is my dear brother doing?" He smiled, a true and genuine smile, rare enough for those besides his closest kin. "Your dear brother is feeling rather proud of his family, at the moment." It was true. They had earned the praise, rare as it also was.

Hmm. Smiling? Expressing affection? Amon concluded that the high of victory must certainly be addling him, or perhaps it was the change in seasons. Either way he pushed it aside. "I wanted to discuss your plans to move on. You have my fullest support, of course." It was a genuine expression, coupled with a small smile. He was not so foolish to think he would be able to restrain Pyralis from doing what she wished whether he supported her or not. "I wondered when you intended to leave?" He sat, sweeping his tail around to cover his paws, curling his claws luxuriously into the soft peat beneath them. It had been nice to have his sister close for as long as it had been, but he knew it was not in her nature to stagnate. He only hoped she would return often to visit.
"Talk" "You" Think

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
02-17-2018, 06:50 PM

Pyralis grinned as Amon mentioned his pride in the family, knowing full well that he was referencing her son, Ashiel, and his victory against the Talis alpha. A new Abraxas pack had formed now in the Bent Canyon and she couldn't be prouder of her son. He had surpassed her expectations. She expected him to succeed as a warrior but she had not realized the ambition he held to start and rule his own pack. She wished him the best.

Tucking her hindlegs underneath herself she settled evenly over the branch then leapt down to her brother's level. "The beginning of summer still. I had planned to leave as soon as it was fine with you. Though you should know that I merely mean to leave my position as Lead General. I have not decided yet if I will follow my son or not. Some how I have a feeling he is ready to run things on his own for a bit without his mother lingering in the background." She chuckled quietly to herself.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Amon

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
02-18-2018, 08:42 PM

Amon's brows lifted in the slightest surprise. In truth he had assumed Pyralis would forego the Risen Empire for Ashiel's Eclipse branch, but then again, he ought to have counted on Pyr surprising him instead. Well, this was why they had these little chats, wasn't it? He chuckled, and said, "I appreciate the consideration, but I hope you know I would never fault you for following your spirit. I believe it is amongst the greatest of gifts our God has bestowed upon you. I only want to see you happy, Pyralis." And it was true. Amon cared so very deeply for his litter mates that while he was saddened to think he would not see his sister as often, it was sadder still to think that she would be unhappy if she stayed.

Amon felt at peace within his pack, roaming lands that had long ago begun feeling familiar to him. He was duly cautious of this peace, knowing it would be dangerous if he were lured into complacency. But for all that this corner of Auster was his realm and his home, he knew Pyralis felt equally inclined towards all of the wild places she had not yet seen. "I hope you will return often. You know I trust your judgement and your intel, of course. If you will not be venturing to Ashiel's pack, do you have a plan of where you might head first?" Hopeless as it might be, you couldn't fault him for trying to keep what few tabs he could on her. Better than nothing, right?
"Talk" "You" Think

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
02-24-2018, 05:16 PM

Amon's words reached into her very heart when he stated that he only wanted to see her happy. She turned to him, smiling sincerely. "And that is why you are the best brother, and greatest gift to me." She turned towards him and reached out to nuzzle his ruff. The tricky part was that she did not know exactly what she wanted. She wanted to stay with Amon. She wanted to help her son, be there for him as he started this knew journey. Her eyes turned to the horizon, searching along its veiled edge for answers. She sighed.

"It is a difficult decision to make. I see before me a forked path but which do I take? I'm a mother now Amon, and my children have taken a greater space in my heart than I could have imagined. As I ponder it I think I will leave to help out Ashiel, at least until he gets settled."

Her brother stated that he hoped she'd return often and she nodded. "Of course. I will speak with my son about a higher ranking as a scout so that I may act as a liason between the two packs. First though I wish to savor my unbound rank and do a bit more exploring." She grinned as he asked where she'd head first. "Amron's castle of course. Now that the land is rid of that lamentable pack it's free to explore uninterrupted."