player
02-20-2018, 09:23 PM
Bear:

Character's Name: Xander
Character Age:2
Season of Birth: Summer
Adult Height:36
Build: Medium
Appearance Description: He has longer locks around his neck and face, which frames his sharp jaw line. His maw holds, his sharply curved, enamels and four dagger like canines. His maw has a slight brown yellow, color on his locks. His longer locks around his neck flows, into his feathered locks that and white and gray and black. His spine holds a black dorsal stripe, which fades as it reaches his, banner. His loin's hold dark brown, fur when wet it could look like stripes yet are more wary that hold on his, knee's. His zeth,s hold sharply pointed yet curved spears. He was one sliced aud, and one tuft of golden lock on the other. He has a scar, that circles his isthmus it shears his longer locks in that line no locks grow. He also has a scar across one orb.
Skills: Beginner, healer. Beginner, navigation.
Personality: He is known to be kind yet firm. He can take desperate measures and will be quick to act in violence he is short tempered yet holds it in well he try not to be controlling. He is a very fast to act mined wolf. He will not hesitate to fight yet wants peace. Can be over aggressive he'll tear out your throat if you touch ones he cares for. He is very loyal and trusting. Will always help yet seems to be lazy he'll watch over you like a body guard and makes friends easily. He can be aggressive at first hates worms. And loves t jump off water falls his fun loving and a retard if you ask him. he is stupid yet smart in his vision. Yet he really is just a nerd he thinks his dumb because he can't remember the numbers of pi. He loves elk meat and hates bird meat. He is one to sleep all day when in favor. He holds promises and will not tell. So he is a very ceramic wolf.  So please be nice to him and he’ll be nice to you no matter what. He loves singing and smiling. He is snappy and sharp tonged.
My free member thing: A spotted owl, wingspan; 23" female name; Alexandria

Shelby

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022Rapid Poster - GoldCoder - RainbowToys for Tots
02-22-2018, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2018, 02:11 PM by Shelby.)
Hello, Bear! A few things need to be fixed before Xander can be accepted.
1. The name on the account needs to match the name of the character. You'll need to post a request for this in maintenance for this to be fixed.
2. Manes are not allowed without a fantasy mutation pass that can be purchased by a site donation.
3. In your profile, the personality must be 150 words. Tracker is not an option for the skills. Instead, it must be labeled as navigation.
4. I noticed you posted in the gemstore to claim your free new member item. You do not need to post in the gemstore to do this, instead please list it here in your character creation.
Please refer to the guidebook for more details or feel free to send me a PM with any questions. Once everything is fixed please post here to let us know.

Xander

gems
size
build
player
02-25-2018, 10:02 PM
(02-22-2018, 02:09 PM)Shelby Wrote: Hello, Bear! A few things need to be fixed before Xander can be accepted.
2. Manes are not allowed without a fantasy mutation pass that can be purchased by a site donation.

I didnt mean as in mane, its just longer hair i didnt know how to words it srry.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-26-2018, 07:16 PM
Alright, just a couple more things! I would change the word "stripes" that you have in your appearance description, since stripes would need to be bought from the gem store, unless you'd rather change out your new member item for other species markings instead of the companion.

Also I would recommend adding in more color descriptions for your character's appearance, it's very hard to picture what your character looks like. Is it a gray timber wolf?

And your character's size should be large, not dire wolf!

After you fix those things Xander should be good to go.

Xander

gems
size
build
player
02-26-2018, 07:31 PM
(02-26-2018, 07:16 PM)Shrapnel Wrote: Alright, just a couple more things! I would change the word "stripes" that you have in your appearance description, since stripes would need to be bought from the gem store, unless you'd rather change out your new member item for other species markings instead of the companion.

Also I would recommend adding in more color descriptions for your character's appearance, it's very hard to picture what your character looks like. Is it a gray timber wolf?

And your character's size should be large, not dire wolf!

After you fix those things Xander should be good to go.

Oops ill fix it

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
03-01-2018, 08:01 PM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff