gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
02-24-2018, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2018, 01:06 PM by Aerndis.)
Navigation - Mile High Woods
Faceless, Nameless, Innocent, Blameless, Free

Up! Up! Up! Aerndis bounded up to another branch, it shook under her weight as her tail waved violently to recorrect her balance. The young girl grinned as she successfully stabilized herself. Oh yes, she was the best climber. She was definitely going to get all the way to the top.  The sun was still hidden behind the thick gray clouds. Humidity thickened the air on a cool summer morning and while the clouds threatened rain so far not a drop of moisture had fallen from the sky. Aerndis peered down at the ground below her, pleased that she was a good six feet up but she still wanted to get higher. Turning her gaze up once again, she plotted out her next move.

Solana

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Lolaf
03-07-2018, 11:59 PM

Gods above it was cold as all hell here. The place she had pulled herself from the ocean had been covered in wet, cloying snow. Not that Solana had known that, no instead she had simply been subjected to some white powder substance from hell. It clung to her ragged and drooping pelt and seemed to soak her to the bone, something she didn't think she'd feel again after escaping the sea. Solana had finally moved south, away from the snow, but not the cold.

No, seemed she'd be frozen for a few more weeks. Grumbling to herself about the cold she plodded along below the thick foliage. A creaking above her drew Solana's attention and she stopped short. A young shape moved around the branches and despite her less than pleasant mood she couldn't help but chuckle. If she had been born in an region with such lush and big foliage she could have seen herself doing the same.

"speech"

Art by Aureilius

Xander

gems
size
build
player
03-10-2018, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2018, 10:58 AM by Ashiel. Edit Reason: fixing table )

The matted locks,  of the sire seemed to untangle as he rested in the water,  his cranial fully imurged in the liquid.  Bubbles arose from where his cranial and Seth's where.  Soon dust clouded the liquid,  he was digging relevantly fast soon,  a large wave smudged the sandy,  musky banks of the river.  The sire was now on flat grounds,  he had just trapped a salmon,  and finally caught that slippery bastard.

His visage,  held a smug yet clumsy grin.  He circled the fish,  a pleasant chirp came from Alexandria.  "Did a good job,  huh Alexandria?" he chipped his adolescent words,  you could tell he was still young. "Hmm,  it's a bit messy and any wolf packs that are nearby could probably smell you,  if you don't wash of that musky smell that covers you!" She snorts,  her wings flappy voliently trying to destroy,  the smell that is wondering to her nostrils. Cancer snorted in dismay,  he sat down his still soaked locks,  had him shaking with his cranial lowering he began to fall into a deep sleep,  dispute the cold.  His underbelly dropping and arising with every breath.

Does, "Speaks" Thinks. Alexandria; Does,"Speaks" Thinks

Take my soul,  dear light.
A thousand firefly,  can't  light up my soul.

Brandr

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
03-11-2018, 09:36 AM
Then they went on to say the pearly gates

Well this was certainly not an encouraging sign. Brandr came to a halt beneath the great, gnarled trees of the Mile High Woods with nary a sign of Dauntless. He could've sworn the pack had settled in the north and yet he'd been all over the territory and found no sign of Tyrannis' pack. Brandr had hoped to locate the pack and arrange a time for him and Corentine to visit so she could see her mother and her brother again and perhaps they could speak of alliances. With the Abraxas looming on the horizon Abaven would need all the allies it could get.

Brandr heard the sound of voices in the distance and moved swiftly toward them. Some loners? Perhaps one of them might no what had become of the Dauntless pack. He upon a female about his age and the strangest looking pup he'd ever seen up in the trees. The gangly youth was covered in a strange startling pattern. The wind shifted and the smell of fish caught his attention as he turned to see a male sleeping not far off. A family outing? He dipped his head in greeting toward the woman. "Hello there, I'm sorry to interrupt. I'm looking for a pack called Dauntless. You wouldn't happen to know of it would you?"

had such elegant graffiti

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

03-11-2018, 09:46 AM

Aerndis leapt higher up into the tree, her tail flailing about madly behind her as the branches swayed. Oh yes, she was like an eagle! The mighty eagle princess landing testing the trees in which she would make her nest. She was so engrossed in what she was doing that she almost didn't notice the earthen colored woman that had appeared below her. Shifting her position she grinned down at the woman. "Hello!" she chirped. "Do you want to climb trees to?" A sudden movement caught her attention as she gazed out near the beach. Had that been a bird? Was it an eagle? She could see everything from up here. "Hey there's a man over there." He was laying down and he wasn't moving, maybe the bird had been a vulture. She'd never seen one before. "I think he's dead." She started to scramble down the tree to go investigate before she realized that going down was a lot harder than going up. Uh oh…

And of course when she was embarrassingly stuck another wolf would show up. She twisted her front paws up again as if she was just readjusting her climb. At the mention of Dauntless she twisted back down, trying to scoot backwards along one of the limbs on her belly. "I know! I know! Dauntless disbanded. I used to be in that pack but its gone now. Tyrannis disappeared and the pack went poof."

Xander

gems
size
build
player
03-11-2018, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2018, 11:06 AM by Ashiel. Edit Reason: fixed table )

The sire awoke to voices conversing in the background, his audits perking towards the voices.   A pack,  I'll go see. His physique bounced along,  his toes spreading as he spend over the mud.  He peered up at the Fae brood,  his zeths digging into the ground as,  he to began to leap up the windy limbs of the tree.   "Need some help down dear?" he cooed so gingerly,  he began to think his mother,  had token his voice from him.

"Any chance this is a pack,  or band?" he questioned,  his wip wrapping along the spider branches.

Does,"Speaks" Thinks

Take my soul,  dear light.
A thousand firefly,  can't  light up my soul.

Solana

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Lolaf
03-23-2018, 06:39 PM
The pup called down at her and Solana couldn't help but chuckle, though it was a hoarse strained sound that pulled from her parched throat. "I suspect that might not be a great idea in my condition." She cocked her head to the side for a moment, thinking. "Never had vegetation like this where I grew up, otherwise I might have been tempted to join you." The pup chirruped again and Solana turned her gaze in the direction the pup indicated. Sure enough she could make out the form of another wolf.

Then a voice called out and she snapped her gaze toward the approaching male. Solana had grown up in the dusty, packed cities of the desert, where the wolves numbered higher than she cared to count and yet as a male approached and the one to her side seemed to stir the panic set in her stomach like a rock. She had flashes of the guards closing in around her and despite herself Solana flicked docked ears back slightly.

The newest male spoke and Solana's voice caught in her throat; she had no idea about this pack he spoke of. Luckily it seemed the pup above them did; she spoke of a pack dissolving and Solana wondered at what that meant for the wolves who had once been a part of it? Were they exiles now too?

The younger male was approaching now and Solana shrunk back, watching as he began to scale the tree. She turned her gaze towards the one who had asked after the pack, shyly she shook her head. "I-" She rasped, clearing her throat and shaking her head the woman tried again. "I'm not from around here, the child appears to know more than I do. Sorry." Why she was apologizing she wasn't sure but the woman felt almost like she had to.

"speech"

Art by Aureilius

Xander

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2018, 04:34 PM

His tail began to unwrap from the slender branches, with a smile he began to unwind himself from amongst the tree. His lamps gleamed as he made a jump from the tree, his tail whipping the trees branches that closed him into the greenage under him.

At this movement he was given a softer landing, his spine aligned in a way balancing him. He spreaded his weight evenly on his limbs, and made a soft 'thunk' as he hit the terrain.

His maw parted his tongue glided along his lips, before he spoke. "You seem tense miss, is everything alright?" he questions gingerly, his companion finally made a appearance making a swoop for the womans shoulder blade in hopes of landing. Did she hither shoulder, and strike her landing.

With that she quoted, "Hello I am Alexandria, Xanders companion." she cooed. Her wings settling to her sides as she began to groom them, her bick whisking though her feathers clearly intertwined between them.

"Speak"||'Thinks'

Brandr

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

03-25-2018, 03:46 PM

Brandr turned to the green-eyed man who appeared and shook his head. "No, we have not met each other before. My name is Brandr. Who might you all be?" The woman didn't know about Dauntless but a colorful pup sure did and he felt his gut sink at her words. The pack had disbanded and Tyrannis had disappeared. Oh, no, what was he going to tell Corentine? What had happened to Storm? He wanted to ask but he couldn't quite bring himself to ask. "How long ago did they disband?" If it wasn't long ago, perhaps Storm was already on her way to Abaven.

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

03-25-2018, 03:48 PM

Aerndis stared down at the woman. "Oh? What condition is that?" But her questioning gaze soon turned to one of shock. "You didn't have trees where you grew up?" She didn't get to ask much more when the men arrived.

Aerndis shook her head as the man who wasn't dead ask if she needed help down. "Nope!" she quipped. "I'm an explorer and I can get down myself but first I want to explore the trees more."She bunched her legs beneath her and hopped onto another branch, her tail waving madly to regain her balance. But the grown ups seemed to want to talk. She peered down at the gold-eyed man and shrugged. "A season ago?" She didn't really worry much about keeping track of time. She scrambled down to a lower branch as she continued to explore.

Xander

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2018, 04:02 PM
This is to yourself this table works and is Xanders

He chuckled and began to trace back up the tree, his companion laned on his shoulder as he began to run and jump over the branch to land next to the child. With a chuckle, "Want me to show you something? Or a couple things..?" he asked playfulness filled his words, as he began to leap from branch to branch around the pup, in a circler movement.

"Whats your name by the way, pup?" he asked as he landed right infrount of her his tail, wrapping along the trees branch his spine aligned to his tail. And his eyes narrowed for anything sudden.

"Speak"||'Thinks'

Solana

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Lolaf
03-27-2018, 11:48 AM
The pup seemed confused and Solana couldn't help but chuckle sardonically. "Just pulled myself from the Ocean not too long ago." She added a tone of  sarcasm to her voice though it was sort of true. "Not like these, what ones we did were few and far between, they were small and quite a bit too thin to hold the weight of most pups let alone a fully grown wolf." Her friendly demeanor shifted though.

Just as soon as the green eyed man was starting to climb the tree he was jumping down and questioning her and Solana took a few hurried steps back, couldn't the man just focus on one thing at a time? "I'm fine." She mumbled. Watching him as he once more began to climb the trees, jumping from branch to branch like some sort of much smaller animal. Solana watched with some distaste, though she kept the male still on the ground in her periphery.
"speech"

Art by Aureilius

Brandr

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

04-07-2018, 08:22 PM

Brandr flinched as the girl spoke… a season ago. That long? He had no idea and he felt his gut churn at the thought of it. Well, there was nothing he could do about it now he supposed. His gaze turned to the two adults. "I don't believe I caught either of your names? Do you live around here?" He was curious if another pack had developed in Dauntless' absence or if the space had gone unfilled. If a new pack sprang up there was a chance that some of the members of Dauntless had gone there but he did doubt that this was the case. After all he'd not picked up any pack scents yet in his aimless criss-crossing of the north.

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

04-07-2018, 08:23 PM

Aerndis eyed the strange man and hopped nimbly away from him, finding the motivation she needed to scramble back down to the ground. The man asked her her name. "Aern the Great!" She eyed the other man who was asking about Dauntless. She felt bad for him but she really didn't know what to say. The pack was gone now, there wasn't anything anyone coudl do about it. The males were making her a bit nervous so she turned to look at Solana. Bounding over toward the woman she sought to pick up the threads of their conversation. "Did you really come out of the ocean? Can you breathe under water?"