Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-25-2018, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2018, 12:26 PM by Frostbite.)

This place once was claimed by a pack, but now it was abandoned leaving it to be wild once more. He was a ways from the pack, but he wouldn't stay long and planned to travel home through the night. He was here in an attempt to clear his mind and to relax. He normally would ask Star to come with him, but she was busy helping the new mother and pups and was unable to leave her post. So he left early in the morning on his own and began his travel. When he arrived on the shore he simply wandered for a while.

He then settled into a spot on the shore and for a while allowed himself to bask in the warm summer sun. It took a while, but he felt his thoughts wash away and his body relax. He shifted to lay flat out on his right side, his right ear erect to capture any sound. He began to doze, but his ear remained alert in case anyone else would show up.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Tauriel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-03-2018, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2018, 12:37 PM by Tauriel.)

Auster was boring. It was cold. Plain and damp. Though there had been a few spots that could serve as Tauriel's ideal home... no one was there. Only the false gods that claimed themselves an Empire. She was not made for that--she was destined for a simpler life, where notabilities didn't mean so much.

So she had explored further North. Finding herself in a warmer climate once passing the Bifrost. It was strange, how one part of this world was the exact opposite of the other, yet it was pleasing at the same time. The shores called her, the calmer winds beckoned her to the Sea's Plain. A vast, rocky pool of shallow water. Tired paws ached with the need to rest, yet were momentarily distracted when icy water lapped at her white-tipped paws. The warm sun cascading down her back; warming the chill that Auster had given her. Yet a thick coat was not needed here, soon, she would swelter under the impending bright gaze.

Pale lilac eyes gazed around the shore line, watching eagerly as the cool waves idly lapped against the shore. It was tranquil here, the gulls cried and the drifts of waves lulled her into a sense of false calm, with the bright sun warming her back; Tauriel felt the urge to run upon the shoreline, to clear her mind. Yet it was all forgotten, when she spotted an earthen figure.

Broken by white, lazily lying in the sun. Tauriel paused; eyeing the stranger carefully. She had lost the element of surprise; the wind would carry her flowery scent straight to him. She had no option but to simply wait. Or test the waters.

Yet he seemed only half lulled by sleep; one ear perked. Surely he would hear her footfalls against the sand?

Flickering her ears forwards, Tauriel waited; her gaze flickering back to the salty waters.

She knew better than to wake a sleeping stranger.

"speaking"

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-09-2018, 07:46 AM

He was gently rocked into a light slumber, his muscles relaxing and his breaths becoming deeper. He hadn't originally planned to sleep, but the sun's warm rays were enough to make anyone shift into the same position. His nose would twitch, gently taking in the scents around him while hid right ear sought sounds. It wasn't long before a pleasantly flowery smell wafted over to him, his nostrils taking it on lightly. Then a deep intake of breath to suck more scent in. His ears caught the sound of paw steps in the sand and it made him eyes open.

He knew now he wasn't alone and he could only imagine with that scent that it had to be a female. He flung his upper body to the right while lifting his head to get up in a sternal position. He yawned before shifting his back end to place himself on his left hip. Then his eyes looked around until he spotted the for of the other nearby. When he spotted the women up the shore from him and he smiled.

"Hello there!" he called out.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Tauriel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-10-2018, 08:38 AM

"Hello there!" A voice called, in the corner of her pale lavender eye she spotted the figure move. Curiosity pulled her to the coast, now it played against her to converse. How else would she make friends here? Forcing a smile upon her tri-toned maw, Tauriel turned to face the mahogany stranger.
"Greetings to you!"
She offered a small, but friendly smile. Taking a few steps closer to meet eyes of red.
"My apologies, if I have disturbed your slumber."
A curious gaze now took the form of her sharp features. Momentarily casting her eyes over the male; quickly assessing. He seemed nice... welcoming and forthcoming, nothing screamed hostile. Though the keen hunter knew that it was bad to turn her back onto a stranger; friend or foe.

The sounds of the waves caught her perked ears and installed a sense of calm, she could smell pack upon him; but he seemed to be by himself. Silently, she wondered why?

"What brings a pack wolf like yourself out to the ocean?"
She finally asked, the last time she checked this shoreline belonged to no one.

"speaking"

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-22-2018, 09:45 PM

She was friendly and he had no reason to be alarmed, his tail even wagged to show her he was no threat. The tri toned female had colors similar to his own, yet her markings were so much different and unique. Red eyes looked to hers noticing the pretty color they were. With her apology he gently shook his head, letting her know that there was no need. She hadn't disturbed anything and he was always up for meeting new faces. He needed distractions from his thoughts and worries. She must have smelled the pack on him, a dead give away that he wasn't just another loner. He shifted, crossing his front paws and setting himself a little straighter before casting a quick glance towards the ocean.

"Just coming out here for a bit of a calm distraction. And you, what pulled you to the shores?" he asked curiously looking back to her.

He liked the ocean even as a pup, it was relaxing and calming. He even had found that the sound of the waves overtook his mind. It was a great distraction from things at home especially his missing mate.

"I'm Frostbite Wreckage," he said not wanting to forget to introduce himself.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Tauriel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-24-2018, 06:14 AM

Tauriel considered herself to be a friendly wolf. One who enjoyed the company of others. She had always immersed herself around her siblings and their friends, as a pup; she would always be off on a new adventure; accompanied by someone. But now life had dealt her the short straw. Traveling alone had left her lonely. Wishing and craving for companionship. Although she had wanted to do this journey alone, there was part of her that wished she had stayed... but how could she? When the mountains whispered her name and nature beckoned her?

Yet this male that stood before her seemed as equally friendly, waving his tale in response to her greeting. A small sense of relief washed over her, yet she would still remain alert; though some wolves came across as friendly, who knew what would lie beneath?

"Just coming out here for a bit of a calm distraction. And you, what pulled you to the shores? His response was short, but welcome nonetheless. A small smile remained upon her tri-toned maw. Her pale gaze shifted momentarily to the crashing waves beside them.

"I see. Well, curiosity, for the most part."
Tauriel began, flickering her ears momentarily. She did not want to reveal why she was here... but she had to give some form of context. So her gaze found his dark red eyes once more.

"I've recently traveled far from home... I arrived in Auster and heard of Boreas. I guess you could say that i'm weighing my options. "
A small chuckle rumbled from her jaws. A small pause and curiosity perked to ask more about his home.
"What's it like? Your pack?"
She did not know life outside Azeroth. Were they all ruled by mighty Kings and Queens? Or perhaps things were different out here, after all both lands felt completely different to the ones she once knew.

"I'm Frostbite Wreckage," He finally offered his name, Tauriel's ears perked forwards and a softer expression adorned her features.

"Tauriel O'Sidrian."
Responding with a wider smile.
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Frostbite."
Tasting the name upon her tongue; she now had a name to put to a memorable face.

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-07-2018, 09:44 AM
She had been curious, that’s what brought her out here today, which there was nothing wrong with that. In his eyes curiousity could be a good thing, he was curious as a pup and he learned quite a bit on his own while satisfying his curious nature. It could also be dangerous, but right now neither of them were in danger. She continued to explain making him smile a little bit

“That’s what I did when I first arrived in Boras. I wanted to settle in the east, but when I found my home in the West I couldn’t resist the urge to settle down,” he said.

Truth was he mostly settled in Lirim because of Stardust, but he found that Lirim became his family after a short time and now he wouldn’t ever think of leaving. She then asked about Lirim and he could tell she wanted to know what she could

“Lirim is a peaceful pack, we seek to have more of a family like relationship with one another. We have a more laid back mind frame and you are allowed to leave for trips or to explore. I am the alpha of Lirim and can certainly go into more detail if you like?” He replied with a kind smile.

She then introduced herself making his own smile turn brighter and more welcoming. She stated it was a pleasure to meet him and he felt the same about her.

“Thank you Tauriel it’s a pleasure to meet you as well,” he replied