Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-01-2018, 03:53 PM
Hey everyone, it's Requiem. Yes, I'm still alive!

College is kicking my butt a lot harder than I expected it to, especially since the start of this semester. You see, I've completely changed my major and now may be pursuing a double major, it's all very confusing and I'll spare you the details. Long story short, I have almost no free time at all these days. Technically speaking, it could be possible for me to juggle all my classes, work, family life, AND continue my membership on this site, but that would pretty much guarantee the loss of my sanity.

Not that this is a necessary detail, but I feel compelled to add that I also recently discovered I have issues with anxiety. All the more reason to keep from stretching myself too thin. I need to take care of myself first, and that means I need to cut some things out of my life. Unfortunately, for now, that means I won't be continuing as a member of Ardent. I'll miss all of you SOOO much and I promise to pop in now and then to bother you guys in the cbox, but that's all I'll have time or energy for anymore. In the future, if and when things settle down, I would love to return.

But for now, it's goodbye. I can't keep letting people depend on me when I know for a fact that I don't have time for plots, posts, etc. I hope you all understand. <3

peep

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2018, 09:10 AM
That's a shame.