Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-16-2018, 09:31 PM
She'd kind of been doing her own thing for a bit, continuing to familiarize herself with the pack's lands and keeping an eye on her daughter who seemed incapable of sitting still long enough to even ask her where she'd been. It'd been a little while since her chat with Sparrow where she and her family became members of the pack, which reminded her... She still needed to talk to her dear husband about the task she sort of volunteered him for. Caelum still planned on making good on what she offered, so it may as well be time to convince the old man to get on board, right?

Padding towards their den, she leaned casually by the entrance and gave a soft bark to call for her mate. It was difficult to hold in the mischievous smile that threatened to play at her lips, but she managed it well enough. Honestly, she was a terrible woman, for she greatly enjoyed the idea that she'd be springing this on him rather suddenly. In her defence, it was mostly because she figured he'd decide to go with it and enjoy teaching some fight lessons more than he would like to admit aloud.
[Image: caelum_bottle_by_jinxx_black-dbakmat.png]

Zephyr I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
03-16-2018, 11:05 PM
Truth be told, Abaven wasn't all that bad.. yet. It gave him a bit of time to let down his guard, just a bit, since he felt confident that the other members of Abaven would keep an eye on Caelestis during her adventures. Not that he really liked her wandering far away from them much, either, even though she was getting old enough to probably do so more often. It was hard to keep himself from feeling overprotective of her still, knowing what sort of evils existed in the world outside their home. And sometimes in it, he had to remind himself, knowing how quickly danger could creep up under their noses.

When he saw Caelum, though, his mood always seemed to brighten. Somehow she was still like the light at the end of the tunnel for him, easily guiding him and redirecting his thoughts and worries. As he heard pawsteps outside their den, Zephyr easily pulled himself to all fours and lazily made his way outside, offering her a cheeky grin. "Morning, my love," he sighed, leaning to nuzzle against the side of her neck affectionately. "Let me guess.. you've spent the morning chasing Caelestis around and now it's my turn?" His tone was playful, though he wouldn't be at all surprised if that was the case at all.

Caelum

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-16-2018, 11:34 PM
It didn't take too long for her mate to emerge from the depths of the den - which needed to be tidied up a bit - and give her the classic grin that fit so perfectly on that face of his. Swiping a few gentle licks over a messy patch of fur near his ear, she chuckled softly, "That little scoundrel? Oh, she's long gone again by now, I wouldn't bother asking you to catch up to her with those long, energy storing legs of hers!" stepping back a bit she gave him a toothy smile that had her canines poking out from her ebony lips.

"I actually have something much more exciting, or at least less expected, to talk to you about. Remember when we talked about joining Abaven, and I said maybe we could help them learn to fight a bit? I did say that right? In any case- when I spoke with Sparrow about us joining, I may have suggested we, and by that I mostly mean you my dear sweet Zephyr, do just that!" Pale blue eyes sparkled cheerily as she gazed at him and reached to plant a little kiss on his chin. "So, when do you wanna do that? It'll be fuuun..." eyes a little wider, chin tilted downwards so she could look up at him through dark lashes with a look of complete innocence while her canines remained exposed in that smile that seemed to take on a little more of a pouty look. Old as they may be, she wasn't above a little begging to help him not be a stick-in-the-mud.
[Image: caelum_bottle_by_jinxx_black-dbakmat.png]

Zephyr I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
03-18-2018, 12:23 AM
Her comment elicited a gentle chuckle from him. It wasn't much of a surprise that she was bounding off somewhere already, and he wondered if the fact that they were slowly growing less protective of her was a good thing or not. On one paw, if they stifled her too much she would likely only rebel even more.. but seeing her go off on her own more often wasn't totally pleasant either. "Wait, are you implying I'm old and slow or something? Easily worn out?" Though he grinned, there was truth to his words. He knew they could only run after her for so long, physically speaking - and the last thing he wanted to do was chase her away from them by being too overbearing.

He rose a single eyebrow at her words. Something more exciting, hm? "Go on.." Zephyr encouraged his mate, and she didn't hesitate in explaining. Apparently Caelum had volunteered them - or, well, him, rather - to help teach the members of Abaven how to fight. He tried not to cringe too visibly at the thought. Once, in his younger years, he would've jumped at the opportunity, but he wasn't sure how much he had to offer. Oh, what the hell. Deep down he knew he had plenty to offer them but it felt strange nonetheless. But he was in a good mood, and saying no to Caelum had always been remarkably hard for him even after so many years. "How about.. tomorrow afternoon, if I'm being forced to?" He shrugged, forcing a smile. After a second he decided the only fitting retaliation was to place a sloppy, wet kiss right on her nose. Might as well annoy her a bit if she was going to volunteer him for things without even checking if it was okay first..

Easter Bunny

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
NPC
03-18-2018, 08:17 AM

The Easter Bunny hops on by!

On her way through, she drops an egg at the paws of Zephyr.