ardent

A death wish

Xander

gems
size
build
player
03-18-2018, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2018, 04:07 PM by Monster. Edit Reason: Fixing missing </table> tag )

'What beauty compares with the break of dawn here?' is what his mother once told him, as they had visited this place. He sighed his orbs scanning through the vast cliffs, a sudden sound made him jump, he hit moss. His toes spreaded as he tried to balance. He failed he slowly felt his back end drop from the cliff, he heaved his upper body strength to try and get himself back up. He was at his death wish, he howled out ,"HELP!!!" His yelp shook him losing even more grip. He turned his toes in pursuit.

Does,"Speaks" Thinks

Take my soul,  dear light.
A thousand firefly,  can't  light up my soul.

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
03-19-2018, 05:44 AM

She had been nearby when the cry for help sounded, and as confusion crossed her mind for a moment, her companion came racing towards her. "Holly! Someone's slipped over the cliff!" Holly stared at Rhav for a moment before her mind comprehended what had just been said before kicking into action. She let the wildcat lead the way to the unfortunate soul, and soon enough she spotted a wolf halfway over the edge. Without a word, she skidded to a halt before him, lunging towards him in an effort to grasp his scruff between her teeth.

With great effort, she pulled the male back onto solid ground before letting go, the woman falling back onto her haunches as she tried to catch her breath. She sat well away from the edge, not wanting to end up in the same predicament this male had been in just moments before.

"Too bad we almost made it."

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Xander

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2018, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2018, 04:08 PM by Monster. Edit Reason: fixing missing </table> tag )

The mans breath was hard as he summoned all his strength, his muscles bulging from his locks as he lept at the wolf in a thankful way. He bowed before saying, "You saved me, I am in your grace!" he cooed, looking at her with a giant sigh.

He hummed, "I thank you....Urm...Whats your name? Mines Xander but please, call me Xane." he croaked. His labrums retracted as he separated his maw, into a small smirk. He lowered his loins to steady his ankles on the terrain, with a sigh.

"Speak"||'Thinks'