gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
03-18-2018, 10:21 PM

They were big enough to wander now. And God were they annoying! Probably not as much as other pups, but to her they were. She didn't really see herself as a mother, she had only ever been close to her brothers...and her father. But Enigma had assured her that she would eventually grow to care for them. Well, he was a big fat liar! She didn't want these kids, she didn't want to raise them and didn't really want anything to do with them. But what could she do? Enigma wouldn't let her abandon them with nobody to care for them, they were too young to survive on their own. Huffing, she sat outside the barn while the little devils played in the field. Enigma would be back soon, and she would have a word with him about what to do...

"Speak"

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
03-19-2018, 01:07 AM

His sister was pissed, but then again he couldn't really pity her. As much as he loved his sister, it was her own fault for getting into a situation she didn't want. In this case, it was kids. Enigma had toyed with the idea of children of his own, but after Hellstrom's siege he was unable to. He had tried to convince Para to keep the three pups, but she would not budge on wanting to get rid of them. Walking back to the barn, he figured he could try to make one last attempt at changing her mind, but knowing her, she more than likely wouldn't bite.

He spotted her sitting outside the barn and eyeing the trio of pups with disdain. He stopped a few feet from her, his own gaze finding the pups playing not too far away. At one point in his life, he had the same disdain about kids, but that had changed after he got feelings for Takira. Sighing, he cast that thought away. It was just him and Paradox now. The rest of his family were either gone or dead, and these children would carry the Hellstrom and Armada legacy...right? "Have you decided what to do?" He questioned her, keeping his voice low so the pups wouldn't hear them.

Speech Thought Others

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Paradox

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
03-19-2018, 06:04 AM
It didn't take long for her brother to show up, but his question made her mood even more sour. "I already told you...I have no intention of keeping them. We have no pack, father is dead, and so they serve me no purpose." Would her father be disappointed? Probably. He had never truly abandoned his kids...He had been taken from them, and despite his reputation, he had always loved his kids and did everything he could for them.
She glared at them as they played, the poor whelps never knowing her disdain for them. She did call one the occasional worm, and she hadn't named any of them. But she didn't care to.

Tracker

Wyvern

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
03-22-2018, 01:36 PM

The girl shrieked as she skittered out of the way of one of her brothers. She had refused to join them in their play, and certainly didn't want to get bowled over by one of them. She never understood why they felt the need to wrestle... it seemed obvious to her which of them would win. The bigger of her two brother's, pelt black as night with eyes to match, seemed the obvious candidate for a winner in their tussles. That wasn't the only reason she didn't want to be included, the idea of getting her pelt dirty was distasteful to the girl.

She stuck her tongue out at her brother, he had no name, and since the girl did not know any better had taken to referring to them as her big brother and her bigger brother, at least in her head. The girl's attention was drawn elsewhere however as Enigma approached her mother.

Her brother's instantly forgotten she bound over to the man that was her uncle. "Didja bring anyfing? Didja?" She squeaked as she stopped before him, sometimes the older male brought them things and the girl had quickly learned to associate his approach to mean she was going to be given something.

"The Princess Decrees!" ~ The Princess Considers!

Art by Sin

Drake

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
03-27-2018, 04:10 AM
He laughed as he bounded around his siblings, tail wagging furiously as he attempted to wrestle with his siblings. His brown and white sister was a bit smaller than him, and his pitch black brother was bigger than both of them. He eyed the two, trying to figure out which one to attack first. Ultimately, he decided on going for his sister. He clumsily raced towards her, tripping over his paws as he aimed to crash right into her. But then he spotted the man that often brought them food and other neat things, and as he tried to come to a halt, he ended up faceplanting just inches from his sister. Head shot up when he heard her asking him if he brought anything, and he was quick to join Her! "Yeah! Didja bring sumfin fer us!?" His tail beat the air, and probably whacked his sister a few times, but he didn't care. He was excited to see Enigma because he usually had something for them!

Wyrm

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2018, 06:52 AM

He never really got tired of rolling around in the grass with his brother, and he was glad that his brother had the same spirit of play that he did. He had noticed his sister's distaste, but unlike his brother... he didn't really mind excluding her from their play. She seemed grumpy whenever he wanted to pounce her, and it was so off-putting that he just didn't even try anymore. As she blew a raspberry at him, he rose his lip to expose one of his puppy fangs back at her and gave a little snort.

As his brother tumbled after her, he felt a little bit of jealousy arise within him- acting quite like the toddler he was about it. He began using his awkwardly large paws to dash after his brother, aiming for that tail that was wagging about in the air, hitting his sister in the face. He saved his sister from the onslaught, but not on purpose, as his tiny teeth dug themselves into his brother's appendage.

It was then that he realized their uncle was here, and there was only one thing he loved more than play- and that was food. Lots of food. All the food. He was a starving boy. He dropped the tail, a trail of drool being left behind and causing his brother's fur to clump in areas as he looked up to his uncle with big, glistening black eyes. He said nothing, but his slight whining and the way he tried to stand on top of his brother in order to seem more important made him possibly the most annoying of the beggers.

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
03-27-2018, 05:52 PM

The male sighed at his sister's response, he would have protested but he knew it would be pointless. He considered taking the children himself, but as a loner...He figured it would be hard taking care of three children without the protection of a pack. He felt like he was at a loss, Amber gaze looking towards his sister. "I beg you to reconsider, they could carry on father's work if you taught them how--" His words were cut short when she growled, snapping words right back at him. "And what!? Just so those Adravendi scum can come and throw their self righteousness around and do what they did with father's pack!?"

He quieted. Did she care? He couldn't tell, but he figured she did in some way, shape, or form to have said that. "We'll get our revenge on them, when the time is right. Though it would help to have a pack, don't you think?" He was met with a shrug, so he decided to leave it at that. Attention turned towards the kids as they all decided to come over and ask if he'd brought them anything. They didn't have names since his sister decided they weren't even worth the time to name, so he made his own names for them. "Of course I brought you something, little princess,

He stepped away for a moment to retrieve the kill he had brought for them. He knew the midnight child was always hungry, and they would have fun with the young stag he had brought down. Dragging it back to them, he dropped it in front of them, "A feast fit for the little princess and the princes! You can chew and play with the antlers when you're done eating, and after you're done I'll take you all on a little adventure, if you want." He sat back, urging them to eat their fill.

"Listen to me talk," 'and know my thoughts.'

Art||Plotter

Easter Bunny

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
NPC
03-27-2018, 08:00 PM

The Easter Bunny hops on by!

On her way through, she drops an egg at the paws of Wyvern.

Wyvern

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
04-12-2018, 03:59 PM

Mom and her uncle were talking a lot and none of it was interesting to the princess at all. She wanted to be paid attention to, she wanted whatever prize her uncle must have brought for her. Finally though her uncle turned to her, mind only after her brothers had joined her which irked her slightly though she couldn't really say why. Enigma spoke and despite herself the girl's tiny tail began to beat the air and her jaws parted in a less than lady like grin, her tongue lolling.

Her uncle moved away for a moment and the girl shifted excitedly from paw to paw, nearly bursting from her excitement. Then her uncle returned and the girl bounced around her brothers, instantly bounding to the sweet, juicy smelling present he dropped at their feet. The girl stopped for a moment, sniffing cautiously at the cold still animal before her, then began to daintily nibble at one of it's hind legs, moving herself to block her choice from her brothers, she knew if she wasn't careful she might find her particular meal taken from her.

"The Princess Decrees! ~ "The Princess Considers!

Art by Sin

Drake

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
05-06-2018, 02:35 AM

He yelped when his brothers teeth connected with his tail, the pale boy whirling around to face his brother. He was unsuccessful, however, as his brother decided to climb on him in an attempt to get their uncles attention, but the black and white male was more concerned for his tail now. He twisted himself in half as he brought his tail closer, tenderly licking where Wyrm had bitten him. He wasn't as concerned anymore with whatever their uncle had brought them, only half listening as he heard Enigma say he brought them food. He whined as he carefully licked his now sensitive appendage, and after he was done, he turned to find that his sister had already claimed a piece of the food. Bright blue gaze locked on his black furred brother as he wiggled his rump, aiming then to run and jump with both paws outstreched as he sought to bring them down on the back of his brothers head in an attempt to push his face into the dirt. Whether he was successful or not, he would bound away before his brother could retaliate, climbing over the other side of their meal and hid from his brothers wrath. Whatever mom and his uncle were talking about, he didn't really care. He was hungry now, but when Enigma talked about going on an adventure when they were done eating, he eagerly nodded and quickly began to tear into the stags backside. The faster he ate, the faster they could go adventuring, right!?

"Speech"

Tracker