gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-19-2018, 07:37 AM
He was starting a habit with this whole checking in on members, but he felt it was the right thing to do. He was a social creature and wanted to make sure everyone was doing well and no one needed anything. He wanted to check in with Zell and see if he had any ideas about setting up some training for Jewell's litter. They were getting old enough that they should start learning and Frost knew Zell was good in fighting. Frost himself was thinking of taking on teaching hunting to the kids because that was the skill he himself had to offer.

His pace was brisk in the early morning, it was surprisingly cool this morning with a vary slight chill to the air. It wouldn't be long before it started to heat up and Frost was hoping to be lounging under his tree if was suppose to get hot today. He only hoped he wasn't waking anyone from their sleep in the process. He made it to the entrance of Zell's den and stopped.

"Zell?" he called out quietly into the mouth of the den.

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
04-05-2018, 03:12 AM
Early to bed, early to rise. Zell had been forced awake this morning by Kairi's constant kicking. She had always been a crazy sleeper, tossing and turning and just flailing limbs, and yet she always managed to stay asleep through it all. He had tried to go back to sleep, but he couldn't anymore. And as the sun crept across the lands and peeked into his den, he gave up trying to sleep altogether and just lied there.

When he heard the familiar voice of Frostbite, he knew it was definitely time to give up sleeping. Stifling a sigh at having lost anymore sleep thanks to his daughter, he quietly got up and made his way out. Frost came into view as he emerged, tired blue eyes falling on him. "Morning Frost, what can I--" his words were cut off when a huge yawn took over, and soon as it passed he shook his head to try and wake himself. "do for you?" He finished.
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-08-2018, 08:06 PM

It didn't take long for the large male to crawl from his den. He backed up to give the man room before sitting down on his haunches. Zell emerged and began to address him before a large yawn over took him cutting him off mid sentence. Frost grinned a little bit at the male as he took a moment before finishing his sentence.

"Sorry if I woke you Zell I was wondering if you had some time to discuss some fight training or some sparring," he said. "I think the pack really should learn some fighting, or at least defense and since your more experienced you were the first that came to mind."

Faite was another that came to mind but it seemed her presence was hidden from him. Besides Zell had already thrown a training before so he knew he to at least organize these things.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Art by Kanvos

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
05-02-2018, 05:52 PM

Still a little drowsy, Zell shook his head a little as if to insist that Frost hadn't woken him up. In truth, he should have already woken up a while ago, but it wasn't always easy with Kairi's strange sleeping habits. He listened with interest as Frost spoke. It was a simple request, really. And one that Zell was happy to oblige to. "Of course, I've been meaning to do more but honestly, the pack just seems...uninterested in much." Half the members didn't do much of anything. Rin had his own things to deal with, though Zell tried helping him from time to time, he just couldn't seem to get the older male out of his sorry state. His sons, well...he wasn't really sure what they did. Rory had been absent, as was Jaidah. Kairi was still finding her way, but she went out and brought back loads of trinkets and explored the lands. And Jewell? He didn't even want to think about her much. She didn't hunt. She didn't fight. She didn't do anything. As far as he was aware, all she did was go out and get into trouble, and he had no doubt that that trouble would come to Lirim over those kids..."I'll hold a group training soon, and if you don't mind, a few private ones."

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-07-2018, 07:52 AM

Zell's reply made him nod in agreement. He too had noticed that there was quite a few that seemed highly uninterested. Some who didn't multitask like they could be doing. It upset him to think they didn't want to learn and be able to defend themselves against danger. With the Abraxas taking other packs now was more important then ever to learn.

"I have noticed, though I will be backing up your training with my own mandatory call, I feel we need with with everything that's going on between other packs, we may be peaceful, but we need to know how to protect ourselves from danger," he said with a nod.

Jewell had been one of them, he hadn't seen her doing to much. He knew she had kids with raise, but that didn't mean she couldn't multitask. Plus her children needed to be taught what to do. They were in prime age right now to memorize and get to know everything. He also brought up doing more private lessons and Frost gave a nod.

"Of course! If you have trouble with the private ones just let me know," he said. "And if you need help or volunteer's I would be glad to asist that way to, I admit it's been a while since I had a good spar and I may be a little rusty."

"Talk" & 'Think"

Art by Kanvos