ardent
Poll: Which pack idea do you like better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The guilds (Enrico/Mask)
80.00%
4 80.00%
The tribe (Leto)
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Potential Packs

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
03-28-2018, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2018, 06:08 PM by Tealah.)
So I have two potential packs in the wings and I am trying to decide between them. Which one I pick will probably have a lot to do with how much interest there is in each one, because what is a pack without followers?

Option 1: The Mafioso

Enrico has had it rough. Not all that long ago he was a leader in his cosca, but fell in love with the wrong woman. A series of mistakes and bad decisions later and most of his brothers in the cosca were dead and the rest were out for his blood. He's been going by a new name in an attempt to keep his true identity a secret from the ones who hunt him, but he has managed to pick up the pieces of his life and move on, mostly, having joined Celestial as a hunter. He wouldn't seek to recreate the cosca in this pack - that part of his history is by necessity dead and buried for him. It would be a hard neutral/soft dark pack, similar to the cosca in that it is centered around the idea of the group as a family, and loyalty will be strictly enforced. Still wary of being hunted, the pack would value secrecy, and other packs would be kept at arms length. Old habits die hard, though, and he may start to slide back towards his mafia ways, with extortion, espionage, murder, and other dark dealings definitely on the table. Mostly it would be run as a guild, with each of the possible "career" paths moving from apprentice to journeyman to master. There would be some cautious trade with other packs and loners, often in things such as information and possibly even darker things such as illicit drugs and slaves, though that would be rarer and kept on the DL.

Option 2: the Woodsman

I had, ages ago, started rewriting my idea of Enrico's pack to suit Leto. She is much more of a loudmouth, much more of a sort-of bully, someone who has no problem pushing and shoving and yelling to get her way. And her way is the most important way, so she is much less likely to compromise and play nice with others. She is a bit of a woodsman, hunting and trapping and crafting items that have to do with those activities. Her pack would be somewhat native-esque and focus on hunting  far more than healing or fighting. Crafting and trading are going to be big things, strongly encouraged. But they are just as likely to trade something to someone, then raid them to take it back and trade it to someone else for twice the profit.

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
03-28-2018, 06:11 PM
I have been writing up pack ideas for a hunter pack c;
I have a lot of content so far if you want to brainstorm together. It would be heavily based of native American beliefs, more specifically Navajo.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!