gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
03-31-2018, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2018, 04:41 PM by Elias.)

Join us on discord!

Easy link to Ruina's information on the event application.
Above is a link to my application to be nominated for the pack of Ruina. Additionally, I wanted to create this thread and see if any of you are interested in roleplaying within this pack. Obviously, all Elias' children are welcomed and he will be hunting for them.

If you would like to join/have any questions/any plot ideas you would like to share with me? Please feel free to post here! I am very interested in seeing this pack play out, even if I do not win the thing. :]

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-31-2018, 05:53 PM
Acere of course would follow Elias since it was his life before! Also potentially cloud and Reinhardt ;D

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
03-31-2018, 05:55 PM
(03-31-2018, 05:53 PM)Cloudburst Wrote: Acere of course would follow Elias since it was his life before! Also potentially cloud and Reinhardt ;D

I am so excited, aaaa. Do you have any ranks in mind for them? Especially Ace, aaa. He could have whatever he wanted.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
04-04-2018, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2018, 10:40 AM by Elias.)
Bumping this thread because I'm in search of filling a few roles before the pack actually starts/during its initiation. I still got a lot to do before it starts, but threads with these particular plot goals are priority. :)

These characters do not have to be already established, if you are a pretty active member on Ardent- let me know if you are interested in creating a character to fill these roles. I will even help with designs and such if you wish!

Tier 1 Rank: Cerberus (1)
Description: Cerberus is probably the most in touch with the Underworld out of the three, thought to have three heads- one in each plane of existence: Life, Purgatory, and Death. They act as the pack's executioner so that they may guide their soul through purgatory and safely deliver them to Ruina's reign in death. This is an avid believer of Ruina's doctrine, or practitioner of spellbinding rituals. They handle all reaping of Lambs, as well as arranging funerals for Ruina's fallen. They are chosen by Apollyon and this position may not be challenged for.

What I'm looking for? Must be male. This would either be an intellectual or a healer type character, if not both. Think like a shaman, or someone just heavily tied to the beliefs of an afterlife. They would see themselves as a seer, maybe even hear faint whispers in their ears on occasion that they believe to be spirits. They should also be relatively apathetic in demeanor, despite hearing things and having such extreme beliefs. They might seem disconnected, but it is purely from what they have had to see in their life, the acts they have had to commit and the numbness they've had to learn to deal with it all.

Tier 1 Rank: Nefas (1)
Description: Nefas is sin incarnate, usually apt for reading the intentions of the living and being aware of behavioral patterns within the pack. Nefas is a son of the Apollyon and direct heir to the top of the Trinity should something happen to him. Like the role of Apollyon, this position may be challenged for by someone of the same blood.

What I'm looking for? Must be one of Elias' children, must be male. If none of his current children show interest, I will be plotting to fill this role with a future litter- so let me know if you are interested.

The Judge, The Commander, and The Shepherd are also all very heavily tied in roles to this pack. The Judge should be a very stable-minded, logical thinker who is not easily swayed or biased. The Commander can be anything, hot-headed or sound-minded but with a vigilant, fighting spirit and thirst for justice and glory. The Shepherd is basically a Warden and can either be cruel or kind, as either would make for delicious roleplay and needs to be a bit obsessive about the internal affairs within the pack and the intentions of all current pack members, including the soon-to-be slaves.

And lastly? Lambs. Do not think of them as pointless little slaves meant for being beat up, because they are not. Elias aims to mold all slaves into the way of their pack and see them rise to their own personal glories within while aiding in the fight for the cause. These Lambs can climb to any rank, or if you're just in it for tragic roleplay- sacrificed to Mount Volkan if they do not show their obediance. There are so many potential plot ideas, including rivalry and takeover eventually if you dare. Please let me know if you are interested in playing a Lamb. :)

Tag Me!

Drake

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
04-04-2018, 11:27 AM
-flings ace at Judge-

Also I'm working on a new char who might fit Cerberus. Or maybe Ruina can do gladiator fights for that to prove who's got the guts for it x'D

Argus

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
04-04-2018, 04:03 PM
im up for throwing Argus at this but i dont forsee her joining without being forced

Argus has a sphinx for a companion, named Kamilah, she is assumed to be with Argus unless stated otherwise.

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
04-05-2018, 04:50 PM
@Dragon - Ace is definitely well suited for The Judge position, and I approve 100%

@Asena - Yesss! This sounds fantastic. After it gets established, I'd love for that to happen. I have so many ideas for this, either Kane or Elias could meet up - or perhaps even someone else within the pack as a 'rite' to ascend the ranks. I will keep you in mind! AAA! Thank you.

Tag Me!

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
04-12-2018, 04:41 PM
We now have a discord~

Tag Me!