Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-01-2018, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2018, 02:57 PM by Vivienne.)

The woman danced the over the dessert like place that held cracks she hoped to meet more wolves, she would look and seek. She was but as she gracefully danced the fields of the sandy oasis she let out the most playful howl, she yet out a yelp as she slide to a harnessed stop. "Dammit! I could have been eaten alive by these hole." she stepped back, as the earth began to fall into the crack. The woman bolted from the crack start towards the ocean, her paw pads becoming numb from the constant hit of sand. She took a sharp stop, as her paws skidded into the salty water. She let out a relaxed sigh, as she felt safe again. She smiled and lowered her silhouette as she trended into the water, a smile on her face. She lifted her front paws and began to paddle her back legs then following, as they began to kick the cold water. It soothed her from the blistering heat of the dessert. Giggles filling the air around the woman. Today was a great day, and she was glade it was.

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
04-01-2018, 04:30 PM

Agria was a bit of a wanderer, but she kept close to the southern continent in hopes of finding Kaine again. The smart choice would be to go back to his home lands, but she wondered if he even wanted her there. He warned her about his family, the Abraxas, but she was a tough girl. She could handle a few meanies.

She was walking along until, eh, how revolting. The sound of some cheap girl giggling for what? A few splashes in the water? Agria would only stand and watch the woman for a few moments thinking of how there were much better things to do than pretend to be entertained with this. God, she could vomit to the sight.

But instead she would bring herself to approach the woman, close to her age, and wouldn't hesitate to look at her sideways. "What's up with you, Princess?" Her gaze narrowed as it was easily noticeable that she already didn't like the woman. How could anyone like someone so cheery?

Walk "Talk" Think

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-01-2018, 06:39 PM

Soon she would meet, a pink woman whom seemed kind maybe... The woman didn't think much of it till she spoke, wait did she hear her correctly? Was she just called princess, she may be a happy woman, most of the time but she didn't like that... "Hmm, where is the princess. Oh it was me.. Well I am or was, having a good time. But I feel like that might have change when....you" she felt a cold chill, run up her spine as the hair erected and she knew felt a word that might be connected with the pink woman. "Fairy....or maybe...something like that I think I'll call you Fariy or something.." she stopped swimming and stretched her limbs out to graze the shore, and walked up. She settled and let her haunches lower, with a snap of her jaw. She let her eyes narrow, and her pupils skin. She just stared at the woman, without a words. Her toes angerly curling in the warm sand.

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
04-01-2018, 06:59 PM

"BLEH!" She rolled her tongue out with a prolonged hold and a near wink in her eye, "Oh please darling, I'm not as nice as they come." She rolled her eyes at the end of her words. Who cared what she thought? Agria felt like she was just a rock in her path that she could kick around anyway. Whatever. Why did she even stop here?

Kaine was more than welcome to call her his little pixie, but it was Kaine. And fairies and pixies sure weren't alike. "What's with the attitude, Princess? No need to get all defensive." Agria was acting hysterical, which was typical of her. For one she wasn't a fan of many females. But she also had that spunk to her since she were born. She wasn't scared of the woman, not even a little bit, regardless of being tinier than her.

Walk "Talk" Think

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-01-2018, 07:36 PM

She rolled her eyes, her tail lashing out from her sit. She looked at the woman, "How about Pixie? They can be the most evil, hard headed little insect's. If I ever had a nickname or something involing Pixie I would die..." She sneered, with another lash of her tail before wrapping it along the womans front limbs. She looked at the pink woman, as she spoke again. She didn't mean to become definsive. So she only shook her cranial, before lifting herself up. "Dearest I mean no harm, but I take princess as a insult. So pixie please don't call me that." she hissed, with a twitch of her ear. As she looked down at the woman, with a twist of her mood. She quickly raised her tail, in a more show of her true personality. She lifted her cranial, in a high stance. Her permanent frown creased even further as her gray stained brows lowered so her eyes where narrowed, the woman let her ears stay forward. The tip of her tail arching even more to be alone with her dorsal stripe.

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
04-05-2018, 06:00 PM

"HA." And in an instant, her sly and menacing grin turned into an immedate straight and evil coo, her lips slightly parted as she pulled herself into the woman, "Do I look afraid of you?"

This girl meant no harm and here Agria was just having some kind conversation with her. At least in her twisted little brain. She would pull her neck away from her quickly, going to trot around in a circle giggling. She really didn't care for the woman, and honestly didn't care if she lashed out. It was her desire to tick others off. She could live her life with no friends, other than the fact that Kaine had secretly stolen her away.

Walk "Talk" Think

-

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-05-2018, 08:16 PM

The goddess gave a lash of her tail, her orbs narrowed and pupils turned to slits. Her limbs began to turn as she traced, gracefully after the woman. She then made a attempt to ram into the woman, and fling her into the water. She was a insect, and she was growing extremely close to rage. She stepped back, and licked her paw. Before looking back at the woman, with a heartless smile. Her tail curling neatly around her paw, as she then gave a good laugh. Her tail uncurling from her limbs, and she then stood on them. Her slim hips rocking, with her form as she rolled her shoulders in a instant. She glared at the woman, giving a lash of her tail. She was very small, she was a bit on the weaker side. But seemed good, and strong for her size. She is so, small. the goddess thought, with a chuckle. Her aud flicking interested.

"speaking"

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
04-07-2018, 12:32 PM

When All Is Said And Done
I Will Be The One To Leave You In Your Misery

Agria would easily go to escape the woman's plow, but it didn't keep her from jumping into the mucky, salty water. It wouldn't bother her much, at least on the outside. Instead she would glare back at the woman though with a jester's long grin instead of an irritated mask. This girl wanted to play that game? Then fine. Agria had nothing to lose, she wasn't scared of nearly anything, the blood of battle? Yeah right. "Come on then pretty little princess, wouldn't want to screw your face up now, would you?"

Being a good 8 feet from the woman from dodging her blow, she wouldn't hesitate to begin immediately after her words. Regardless of any pleas from the lady. She started something Agria wouldn't just let go, it was fun for her anyway. Taking a leap forward, Agria's toes dug into the sand, her tail shooting straight out behind her to align with her spine so she could keep her balance. Her muscles would tense as she came closer to the woman, ears pinning and a snarl with parted jaws.

Wanting to come from under the woman, she tried to get as close as she could before putting all her weight into her back legs and wanting to push up into her chest with her front paws. Her goal was to grab a hold of her muzzle with her own teeth, her large canines on the top of her muzzle, slightly to the left side of the woman's face, and bottom teeth closing on the woman's chin as if to clamp her mouth shut. Regardless she would take her front legs and try to scratch on the left side of the woman's chest and front shoulder blade, anything to draw at least a little blood.

Walk "Talk" Think

Agria vs Vivienne for Maim (Scarring of left muzzle)

Round: 1 | 2-3?
Height: 32"
Build: Light

OOC:

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-07-2018, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2018, 01:24 PM by Vivienne.)

The goddess would set her defense's like the mortal, lowering her front body lashing her tail out for balance, and aligning her tail with her spine, and spine with skull. Rolling her shoulders her nape covering her isthmus, she then narrowed her eyes, for protection from the enemies claws. She lowered her chin, and parted her limbs, before spreading her weight over all her limbs evenly. She curled her toes for added traction, bending her knees and pinning her auds, every single thread of fur on her body raised. Before the woman tried to run at the goddess. The goddess then jumped to the right side, before rearing these made the woman miss her target with, both of her blows. The goddess then tried to wrap her right leg around the woman left side of her neck, and her right limb around her left. She stayed balanced and then, lowered her crown parting her maw and pulling back her black lips. She then tried to bite down on the woman's, left side of her face.

She then tried to, pull the left right back limb of the woman's apart from the solid ground. She then sought to push the woman's body down into a submissive way. She growled and snapped at the woman's aud, in warning not in a way of attack just so the sound of snapping teeth would try and echo in her ear. She then moved her crown so it was above the woman's isthmus, she then unhinged her jaw and sought to bite down on her nape for a hold. She then twisted her crown with a very fast speed.

"speech"

Agria vs Vivienne for Miam -Scarring of left muzzle-

Round:
1-3

Height:
36"

Build:
Light

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
04-08-2018, 09:06 PM

All of Agria's attacks falling through the cracks, she would quickly turn to face her opponent with a viscous snarl escaping her teeth. Her ears pinned back in irritation and her muscles tensing back up from her failed attempts. The woman would come closer to her to make her own move, Agria aligning her tail with her spine again to keep balance from the heavier woman, and digging her claws into the sand waiting for the collision.

Agria would bring her front left paw up and hop nearly a foot to the right making the woman's right paw land on the front of her left shoulder blade and the woman's paw unable to grab her left leg since she was holding it up near her chest. The woman's weight would push into her shoulder, pushing her own weight backward and lifting the top half of her body more off the ground, making the woman's teeth clamp down on her left cheek directly under her eye.

The woman would let go of her hold, and Agria would immediately take advantage of the moment and try to pull the front half of her body a little more off the ground to put as much momentum coming back down into her right paw hoping to scratch and bruise the woman's front left shoulder blade yet again, and lunging her teeth to grab hold of the left side of her face, this time her top teeth to the front of her eye on her muzzle and her bottom teeth under her eye on her cheek bone.

Walk "Talk" Think

Round: 1 | 2 | 3

OOC: permission given for bear to edit previous post to add in characters/maim attempt

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-08-2018, 10:59 PM

The godess growled as her hug missed, and toe stomp did too. Yet she was able to bite the woman, and that she was happy for, but as she had no time to think of her great aim the other woman launched herself at the goddess, she quickly jumped to her right her frount half falling onto her back legs standing rearing before the woman, would then miss her marks for both of her attacks. The goddess then used her long right leg, and sought to wrap it around the left side of the womans neck. Her back leg sliding under the woman before it tried to hook onto her back leg, and pull back in hopes of the force to dislocate her hip. As for her front leg then, curled and tried to wrap under the womans shoulder blade and pull, back to dislocate her left shoulder.

The goddess lowered her crown, and tried to bite onto the womans left side of her face. Her top two cannines aiming to slice into the womans, brow and lower cannines aiming to inject themselves into her the upper part of her lip. She then slashed her maw close right over the eye, in hopes to leave massive wounds on the womans left side of her face. At these attempt she would then, pull her left legs over the womans small form and, and try and lower herself too pin the woman. The goddess pulled back her crown to align her tail with spine and spine with skull, her tail in midway stance for balance. At the goddess would try and lift up her front legs, and in hopes to claw down the womans spine.

Agria vs Vivienne for Maim-{Scarring of left side of face}
Round: 2-3
Height: 36"
OOC: One more post for me and two more posts, for you before we can have it judged!

"Talk" Think

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
04-09-2018, 08:24 PM

Agria was getting quite irritated with the woman and wouldn't hesitate to show it through every growl, nearly spitting through her teeth. The woman would come beside her to attack and just as her back leg hooked around Agria's back left leg, she would tumble with her weight pulling her down onto her right shoulder and underneath the woman, making her other attacks invalid. She wouldn't waste anytime sulking in her now downed figure, and instead would immediately start firing punches with both her front paws, as if this had turned into a cat fight with her claws, aiming to make as many scratches at the woman's bottom-center of her chest.

Her ears pinned nearly to the point she had none, tail tucked and back legs bent to attempt to hold the woman away from her as she laid on her spine to protect her soft belly, eyes narrowed as she knew she were in a troublesome position and was exposed all over. Her neck scrunched as she turned her jaws to the right trying to bite the woman's left front paw from the inside at the knee, hoping the pain would get her to jump off her body.

Walk "Talk" Think

Round: 1 | 2 | 3

OOC:

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-10-2018, 09:08 PM

The goddess growled lowly, as the woman pulled back her paws trying to scratch her luckily she the slide her form even lower to the woman so her paws would miss. She the growled and lowly gave way of a small, yelp as the woman thrashed her crown around to try and bite ahold of her ankle. At her movement it was mostly able to be blocked yet her top of her ankle was grazed. Though no scarring would happen it, increased the goddess's rage.

She then tried to push her legs under the woman's, form and curl her toes so her nail sought to dig into her soft underbelly. She then would try and bite onto her spine, seeking to drive her lower canines under her skin and upper canines in no hopes of paralyzing the woman, only in hopes of causing her severe pain so she would give in.

She then would let go of what whatever was in her grasp, trying to graze the woman's fur as she pulled her maw up the woman spine till it sat in a regular stance. She then applied her crown over the woman's face, she then tried to snap her maw across the woman's face. Her upper canines seeking to drive themselves deep into the flesh of her lower chin, her lower cannines seeking to drive into her brow. She then would slash her maw shut. She then slide her maw as fast as she could away from the woman's face, in no hopes of letting herself get hurt. She growled lowly.

Agria vs Vivienne for Maim-(Scarring of left side of face)
Round: 3-3
Height: 36"

"Talk" Think

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-21-2018, 07:52 AM
AGRIA vs VIVIENNE for MAIM

ROUND ONE

AGRIA:

WRITING

7/10 for Power Play:

• Attempts
  • Godmoding
  • -1 "Being a good 8 feet" this needs to be agreed upon ahead of time or you should have it as sort of an attempt or left more vague
  • If/Than Statements
  • Excessive Movement
  • -2 you can really only do one attack per body part in a post.  More than that is almost always excessive movement and you have her trying to push Vivi's chest then scratch her chest and shoulder.
  • Realism
  •  
0/10 for Clarity:
  • Attacks
  • -2 where on Vivi's chest is she trying to put her paws?
  • Positioning
  • -2 is she attacking straight on? at an angle? how are the aligned at the start of this? -1 "left side of the woman's face" you lost me a bit with the jaw positioning. -2 which paw is aiming for where? you'll need to specify. -2 what part of the leg is Agria trying to scratch Vivi with? You've got to specify.
  • Directions
  • Movements
  • -1 "wanting to come from under the woman" I wasn't quite sure what this meant.
  • Damage
  • General
  • -1 try to utilize names more when wolves of the same gender are fighting. It was frustrating to sort out which 'her' was Agria and which 'her' was Vivi.
4/10 for Attacks:
  • +1 paw push?
  • +3 bite
  • +0 leg scratch
3/5 for Defenses:
  • +1 each seen
10/10 for Injuries:
  • none first round

Status

2/12 for Experience:
  • +1 Beginner Fighter
  • +1 Beginner Hunter
5/5 for Health:
  • pack member
  • unhealed event status - none
  • unhealed fight status - none

AGRIA’s round one total: 31/62

VIVIENNE:

WRITING

5/10 for Power Play:

• Attempts
  • Godmoding
  • If/Than Statements
  • -2 the twisting depends on the bite succeeding, you have to give your opponent time to respond to your attack. If your attack succeeds and you gain a hold you can try worsening damage in your next post.
  • Excessive Movement
  • -3 you need to give your opponent a chance to respond to your attacks. Generally you can only do one attack per body part per post. If you're doing more, say 2 bites that's excessive movement. Fights happen very quickly and your opponent could be in a completely different position by the time you try to make a second bite.
  • Realism
0/10 for Clarity:
  • Attacks
  • -1 "her right limb around her left" her left what? -1 which ear is she snapping at?
  • Positioning
  • -2 how is she trying to position her jaws on Agria's face -2 how is she positioned above Agria? Be specific.
  • Directions
  • -1 "then jumped to the right side" whose right? Agria's or Vivi's? -1 "pull the left right back limb" which one is it?
  • Movements
  • -2 how is she trying to push Agria? -2 what body part is she trying to push into Agria?
  • Damage
  • General
  • -1 try to utilize names more when wolves of the same gender are fighting. It was frustrating to sort out which 'her' was Agria and which 'her' was Vivi. -2 it's best to use straightforward and clear language in fights. Trying to get 'fancy' can often make a post more confusing. An Isthmus is defined as "a narrow organ, passage, or piece of tissue connecting two larger parts" which does not clarify at all what Vivi is holding her head over.
6/10 for Attacks:
  • +1 body push?
  • +3 bite
  • +3 bite to spine +1 hold -2 for excessive movement
5/5 for Defenses:
  • +1 each seen
10/10 for Injuries:
  • none

Status

2/12 for Experience:
  • +1 beginner healer
  • +1 beginner fighter
4/5 for Health:
  • loner

VIVIENNE’s round one total: 32/62

ROUND TWO

AGRIA:

WRITING

9/10 for Power Play:

• Attempts
  • -1 make sure to attempt your bite
  • Godmoding
  • If/Than Statements
  • Excessive Movement
  • Realism
5/10 for Clarity:
  • Attacks
  • -2 "teeth to the front of her eye on her muzzle"  I'm confused by this statement, are the teeth trying to pierce her eye? the muzzle near her eye?
  • Positioning
  • Directions
  • -1 "hop to the right" whose right?
  • Movements
  • Damage
  • -2 how bad was the damage to her cheek?
5/10 for Attacks:
  • +1 paw slam
  • +3 bite +1 hold
2/5 for Defenses:
  • +1 each seen
8/10 for Injuries:
  • -2 moderate lacerations to left cheek

Status

2/12 for Experience:
  • +1 Beginner Fighter
  • +1 Beginner Hunter
5/5 for Health:
  • pack member

AGRIA’s round two total: 36/62

VIVIENNE:

WRITING

0/10 for Power Play:

• Attempts
  • -3 "she then slashed her maw close right over the eye" this needs to be attempted. Also watch the if then statement in there. The way it's worded makes it sound like the attack succeeded first. Your opponent chooses if your attack lands.
  • Godmoding
  • If/Than Statements
  • Excessive Movement
  • -3 (see note from round 1)
  • Realism
  • -2 just tugging on the backleg wouldn't dislocate it, -2 just tugging the shoulder won't dislocate it. Remember a wolf is not built like a human they can't get the same force in a pull that we can.
0/10 for Clarity:
  • Attacks
  • -1 how is she getting her arm around the left side of Agria when she's moved a bunch to her right?
  • Positioning
  • -1 how far to her right is she moving?
  • Directions
  • Movements
  • -2 is she falling to all fours or is she rearing at the start of this? -2 "her back leg sliding under the woman" which back leg? Where under Agria is it moving? -1 "onto her back leg" which back leg? -1 "as for her front leg" which front leg?
  • Damage
  • -2 you should elaborate on how Agria's attacks missed.
4/10 for Attacks:
  • +3 bite +1 severity
  • +1 front paw wrap
  • +0 back paw wrap
  • +0 claw attack
  • +1 hug thing? -1 for excessive movement
1/5 for Defenses:
  • +1 for each seen
10/10 for Injuries:
  • none

Status

2/12 for Experience:
  • +1 beginner healer
  • +1 beginner fighter
4/5 for Health:
  • loner

VIVIENNE’s round two total: 21/62

ROUND THREE

AGRIA:

WRITING

9/10 for Power Play:

• Attempts
  • -1 make sure to attempt your scratches
  • Godmoding
  • If/Than Statements
  • Excessive Movement
  • Realism
5/10 for Clarity:
  • Attacks
  • -2 I'm a bit lost with her attack is she biting the paw or the knee? the knee would be the back leg
  • Positioning
  • -1 where underneath Vivi is she?
  • Directions
  • Movements
  • -2 I got lost on the movement of Agria's fall and how she ended up underneath Vivi.
  • Damage
4/10 for Attacks:
  • +0 scratches
  • +3 bite +1 grip
4/5 for Defenses:
  • +1 each seen
10/10 for Injuries:
  • none that would cause enough damage for a deduction

Status

2/12 for Experience:
  • +1 Beginner Fighter
  • +1 Beginner Hunter
5/5 for Health:
  • pack member

AGRIA’s round three total: 39/62

VIVIENNE:

WRITING

2/10 for Power Play:

• Attempts
  • Godmoding
  • If/Than Statements
  • -2 (see previous notes on this)
  • Excessive Movement
  • -3(see previous note on this) -1 "then slide her maw as fast"
  • Realism
  •  -2 how does Vivi lowering her body cause Agria's paws to miss? She'd be lowering right onto the attacking body part.
0/10 for Clarity:
  • Attacks
  • Positioning
  • Directions
  • Movements
  • -2 how is she trying to push her legs under Agria when Agria is already below her?  -2 how is she getting to Agria's spine by pulling up when Agria is below her? she'd be snapping at air. -2 what do you mean in a 'regular stance'? -1 where on the brow is she aiming?
  • Damage
  • -2 how does her movement block the bite? what is she blocking with? -2 how much damage was done to her from the bite?
3/10 for Attacks:
  • +0 nail attack
  • +3 bite +1 severity -2 realism and a number of other issues with his attack
  • +3 bite -2 excessive movement
0/5 for Defenses:
  • +1 each seen
8/10 for Injuries:
  • -2 moderate lacerations to left wrist [judges deduction]

Status

2/12 for Experience:
  • +1 beginner healer
  • +1 beginner fighter
4/5 for Health:
  • loner

VIVIENNE’s round three total: 19/62

Totals:

AGRIA: 106/186
VIVIENNE: 72/186

And the winner is...

AGRIA! VIVIENNE must give up by either submitting, fleeing, or passing out. Agria's maim is successful and Vivienne now has permanent scars on the whatever side of  her face.

Damage:

AGRIA:
  • moderate lacerations to left cheek - 2 ooc weeks
VIVIENNE:
  • moderate lacerations to left wrist - 2 ooc weeks

Notes:

Ouch, so this a rough one. I think you're both still working on getting a hang on the system. It really does take time. I recommend the KISS (Keep It Simple) method while you're getting used to the fight system. Stick to a few simple, straightforward attacks and make sure those are clear. Bear you really need to avoid throwing in a ton of attacks into a single post. You lost a bunch of points for excessive movement and it makes the posts very difficult and confusing both to judge and to respond to. Chrono, good work on managing your responses here.

For both of you, you may notice that I didn't give any points for scratching. Wolves claws are considered to dull to cause enough damage to flesh to count as light lacerations on the game. Save claw attacks for vulnerable areas like the eyes and nose.

- By Lunarcat

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
04-22-2018, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2018, 05:10 PM by Agria.)

Somehow she would be able to topple the woman over, tripping her by one of her legs and pushing her onto the ground and laying both of her tiny paws on her large left shoulder. Her head tilted as she cooed at the woman with a menacing grin, blood dripping down her check that she was somehow able to ignore. "Should I? Hmm..." She looked up at the sky in thought, as if to get the woman to think she would let her get away unharmed. But in the blink of any eye she thrashed her wide maw to the left side of the woman's face, top teeth landing just on top of her muzzle and cutting deeply in a diagonal line under her eye. Letting go, she licked her lips to the bitter taste of blood and pushed her body weight off the woman, looking only from the corner of her eye now to say, "Guess you're not a princess anymore." and would start to trot off with a giggle. She wouldn't care to meet the ugly woman again, though she could count as a trophy...

-Exit Agria-

Walk "Talk" Think