gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-04-2018, 07:39 AM

So Branch here is in need of posts and I didn't know if anyone wanted to plot or rp with him personally so I can get his post count up for the contest. Luna has been a big help so far at getting his post count up!

- He is an intellectual, so he is always up for meet and greets for simple skill points.

- I'd also like him to do a Trade as a Rouge which means he needs someone to trade with and what object you'd like to trade. This could be meat, pelts, jewelry (I'm willing to buy it with gems for your character), or herbs. It could even be a sort of decorating for your den if you'd like.

- Right now he is a hunter, but I may switch him back to fighting so that if his pack does win he can properly defend it, so skill point threads here would be awesome.

- Anyone up for showing him a ritual or ceremony? (Or teaching him a lesson other then listed skills?)

So whose up for it!! I have a few open threads with him right now if you'd like to rp with him. :)

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-04-2018, 08:10 AM
Slips in casually

Serene could possibly hold a small ceremony with Branch for her mother, if they go back to the Weeping Wood? For her grave or to the Shrine?

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-04-2018, 08:23 AM
You know I was thinking that and was gonna ask you :) the shrine would probibly be better that way he could learn how she associates with the spirits.

Daemon I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
04-04-2018, 08:46 AM
Daemon needs posts so if ur up for it

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-04-2018, 08:54 AM
Sounds good to me! Let me know if you wanna make it or me. :)

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-04-2018, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2018, 09:28 AM by Branch.)
I have an open thread at the shrine already if you wanted to just use that thread :) it’s called “curiosity doesn’t kill the lupine”. They could just bump into each other there or I can have him ask about what she does at the shrine in thier current thread and ask if she wouldn’t mind him taggin along next time.

And sure Asena! He has a reply with Derecho to :)

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-04-2018, 09:31 AM
Nvm Luna I made that thread with Frost lol silly me!!! I can make one tonight when I get home from work :)