Lakota

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-18-2014, 09:23 PM
Okay guys so you lot know I'm a huge superhero nerd and all that hysterical jazziness, but you know what I'm an even bigger nerd about?

Dinosaurs.

Seriously, I will fight you if you don't think they're the shit because they are. I'll have a seven hour convo with you if you bring up dinosaurs, that's how much of a nerd I am about them. Seriously dinosaurs are something I've obsessed over since I was learning how to talk.

I demand the knowledge of your favourite dinosaurs, even if you just give me pictures and shit, I will be all over that. And if you're feeling particularly awesome, tell me why you love said prehistoric beastie.

I love to see opinions on this shit it's awesome.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-18-2014, 09:27 PM
HAII
I LIKE THE TYRANNOSAURUS BECAUSE IT'S BIG AND SCARY AND HAS SHARP TEETHS.
~Love Mishaaaaaaaaaa

Ignazio-Drago

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-18-2014, 09:28 PM
Lol I'm not a dino nerd, but I love learning about dinosaurs.

I think my favorite would have to be the velociraptor. I know, I know, they're soooo common and they're basically everyone's favorite, but seriously, they're fucking badass! They're my favorite because of their high intelligence. And frankly, I think they probably look super killer. Feathers on their arms and tail and shit. Fuck yeah. I like that they hunt in groups and use the group as a whole. I think that that's pretty cool, and I've always loved social animals because I love learning how those animals communicate.

If you noticed, a lot of my charries are lean and super intelligent. ;D

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-18-2014, 09:50 PM
There's this kid I know that will bring dinosaurs into everything, he is like obsessed with them XD
The dinosaur that I've always liked as a child would have to be a pterodactyl, the flying ones. Probably cuz I read somewhere that birds evolved from them or something like that. I am no dino nerd but my friends know nothing so maybe I am
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-18-2014, 09:59 PM
Chickens descend from feathered raptors. Oh, and so do turkeys.

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-19-2014, 08:01 AM
Raii can't even really narrow this down appropriately because Raii loves dinos.

Raii did a project on Elasmosaurus once because its BA.

And this isn't quite a dinosaur, but Raii is OBSESSED with the Megalodon.