Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-05-2018, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2018, 06:50 PM by Aurielle.)
Aurielle Adravendi

Her father had given her a nudge outside the wall, today, saying she needed to explore the world and see it for herself. She was a year old. She needed to be well versed with the outside world. Alright, she agreed with it all, but she had wanted to help him work to patrol the lands.

Alright, alright, then. So, she had ventured out, following his descriptions of everywhere he’d been. He’d told her about one place that sounded absolutely fascinating. A place where the blood of the earth flowed hot and bright just under the surface of the land, in a cave.

She knew plenty about fire, especially about tending it, which she’d been doing a lot. It was fascinating to watch and feed, and she had a feeling that it’d be lovely come winter when it was cold and that fire was a real source of heat.

And now, she was here. The area matched the description her father had given almost perfectly, especially the gaping maw of the cave that opened in a gash in the ground at her paws, with a rocky path that led down into the darkness… A darkness that held a glowing light far below.

Aelloshir gave a low growl as he studied the crevice, the tip of his long, fluffy tail twitching side to side as he reluctantly followed his shimmering charge as her paws bore her forward. Over her back she carried a small stack of hides, in case she found any good herbs to take home to Paladin.

She’d tried, on multiple occasions, to fashion some kind of pouch out of hides and sinew, but her paws were ill-equipped to manage such a dexterous feat. Paladin often spoke of the Nomads, and of how many of them had primates for companions, whose hands and nimble fingers could manage such tasks as sutures and crafting. It was his personal dream to have such a companion for a friend and partner in Craft.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
04-07-2018, 11:37 AM
With a hum on his lips and a spring in his step, Jupiter made his way towards the river of fire. He'd been there once before and thought it was a pretty cool place. For fun he wanted to go back, maybe throw more stuff into it. He didn't really have anything else to do. After Dauntless disbanded everyone seemed to disappear. He did his best to check in with family now and then, but they too seemed to be going their own way. It was kind of lonely, really. If not for Amadeus, Jupiter would have been spending a great deal of time by himself.

What was this? The boy stopped in his tracks and canted his head to the side. There was a stranger at the entrance. With a big black cat.

Amadeus patted his neck, quietly asking his friend to be cautious, but how could he, when every second he spent being wary was a second wasted? He'd rather be talking or exploring; anything other than eyeballing this duo of strangers.

"Whatcha waiting for?" he called as he padded closer. "Go take a peek, it's pretty wild down there."

"Jupiter"   "Amadeus" ”You”
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

04-08-2018, 01:01 AM
OOC: Twinsie Stock tablesss! xD I love that it's the same stock image for their tables :P

Aurielle Adravendi

An unfamiliar voice, or pair of voiced, made the shimmering yearling turn to look back, ears perking in mild surprise as she took in the boy that approached. Sure, she’d grown up with a bright red father, and she herself wasn’t a simple, plain white wolf, but this boy’s coat was spectacular.

The blues swirling on his pelt seemed almost to glow. He looked a lot like a pup her father had described after he’d returned from his venture north. In fact, “You wouldn’t happen to be named Jupiter Aeris, would you? My father met a boy up north once and his description looks a lot like you. And I wasn’t waiting.”

Aelloshir, meanwhile, grumbled under his breath before his eyes roved over the tall pup, and then to the creature on his back. The cat’s pale blue eyes popped open in surprise, remembering well his parents’ description of the day they finally found their Red charge. There was an awkward silence as the cat’s tail flicked behind him and he turned his head away.

Aurielle continued forward, though her pace was slower to allow the boy to catch up and join her if he wanted. “I’m Aurielle Adravendi. Future of Celestial. Or its Heir.” She added by way of introduction, offering him a smile.

As she descended, she was acutely aware of the fact that the deeper she went, the warmer the air got, and the brighter the glow became.

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
04-16-2018, 07:47 PM
When the girl correctly guessed his name Jupiter's crooked smile grew. So he was getting a reputation, eh? Nice. She mentioned not waiting and, still smiling, he shrugged unrepentantly. What did it matter? "Yep, that's me."

Taking the girl's friendliness as a good sign, Jupiter padded quickly after her as she strode towards the darkness. He could feel Amadeus' fingers in his fur tighten a bit as their surroundings grew darker. He knew from previous adventures that the macaque wasn't fond of the dark.

If not for the big cat at her side Jupiter probably wouldn't have had a clue who the girl's father was. She looked nothing like the big red guy he'd met last season. It was the companion that pointed him in the right direction and the girl's next words confirmed his guess. "Oh yeah, I remember your father. Regulus, right? Nice to meet ya, anyhow."

It occurred to him suddenly that the girl was pretty far from home. If he remembered correctly her father had said he was from Celestial and that pack was somewhere in the west. He wasn't sure where exactly, but it was definitely farther away than he'd ever traveled. "Whatcha doing all the way out here? Kinda far from home, aren'tcha?"

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

04-29-2018, 12:24 AM
OOC: Sorry it's so late, Lazzy! Life's been dragging me around by the tushie.

Aurielle Adravendi

The shimmering young wolf grinned at the younger boy’s response, bannered tail waving cheerfully behind her as she led the way.

“It’s nice to meet you… too…” She trailed off as she caught sight of the slowly roiling, flowing river of liquid fire before them as she rounded a corner and stepped out into the hot glow. She gazed on, enthralled, fur fluttering softly on the heat waves. She was pretty sure if she got any closer her fur might start to singe.

Jupiter’s question brought her mind back to the present and she smiled at him, head cocking. “Da booted my tail beyond the wall to explore. I’m a yearling now, less likely to attract a large predator, and Aelloshir, here would rip an attacker to shreds. Or I would. And…” Her words trailed off with a hint of sadness, underlined by a soft note of hope.

“And I kind of hope that I might find my M’ma and my brother.” Her gaze dropped to the river of fire, brows furrowed.

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Beevent1KTreat 2019
05-06-2018, 05:06 PM
ooc: lol it's alright!

With a lazy, carefree swagger Jupiter followed a step or so behind the girl. He was slowly closing the ground between them, but it was hard to be fast when he was trying so hard to be nonchalant and cool. As they began to round the corner he finally caught up with her and walked abreast with her until she stopped to take in the river of fire.

He'd seen the river many times so instead of looking at it he watched Aurielle for her reaction. As far as he knew there was nothing above ground that compared to it. She didn't disappoint and was so engrossed it appeared as though she'd forgotten he was there. Amused by this, Jupiter grinned.

So Regulus had kicked her out, eh? Forced to explore. That was his kind of dad. The rest of what she said, though, was a bit of a bummer. Jupiter's smile faded as he thought of his own missing family. His voice soft, he said, "I'm missing my mom and my siblings too." He saw his dad often, but he'd been careful to keep his abandonment to himself. As much as he loved Angelus, Jupiter didn't want to travel with his dad and he knew the elder Imperialis would insist upon it if he knew.

He sniffed and then seemed to catch himself. This weepy sad stuff was for the birds! Jupiter shook his head as if to rid himself of the sadness. Forcing a cheerful note into his voice, he said, "Hey, what do you say we find stuff to throw in? You haven't seen anything yet - wait until you see what the river does to rocks!"

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

05-23-2018, 09:37 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

Aurielle’s eyes swung back to Jupiter as he admitted that his own mother and his siblings were missing. There was a moment of sadness, and a thought that she ought to see if he wanted a place to stay for a while, but she thought there was a faint whiff of an adult male on his scent, so maybe he da was taking care of him.

“I’m sorry… It’s not easy at all.” She paused, adding, “I’ve only ever had one sibling—my brother, Aramis.”

Her eyes turned back to the seething river, head cocking as she mused. If only there was a way to hold her mane back to keep it from getting singed. She knew from experience how flammable fur was.

Even so, she gave herself over with a smile to the boy’s eagerness for throwing things into the river. She spotted a rock that was a good distance from the heat and padded over to it, snatching it in her jaws and giving her head a hard toss, sending the stone flying. She watched the rock drop into the roiling blood of the earth and stared on in fascination as the rock caused a miniature eruption.

Bits of burning hot lava went flying, and she danced nimbly aside as one came quite close to nabbing her. But her eyes didn’t leave the rock which had quickly become a part of the river. “If we could put stuff like this on the wall of Celestial, other packs wouldn’t dare to attack us.”

A pause, as her head cocked thoughtfully, mind mulling over ideas. “D’ya think it’s possible to make something out of this stuff?”

She posed the question to Jupiter as though he were an adult, and, in any case, he looked to be in the last stages of pup-hood.

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Beevent1KTreat 2019
06-02-2018, 10:26 AM
Jupiter laughed gleefully as the little explosion sent a shower of lava their way. The red hot droplets hissed as they struck the ground. Perhaps a little too cheerful about it, Jupiter skittered out of the way. He eyed the place he'd been standing, noted the many droplets that now littered that area, and then grinned cheekily at Aurielle.

A wall? His thoughts immediately went to the wall he'd climbed when he was younger. Perhaps there was one like that in the west? "If you put it on your wall I think it would eat it," he said with a chuckle.

Aurielle posed a difficult question. Jupiter's face scrunched up as he thought and his eyes rolled heavenward. "Um...I don't know. You'd have to shape it somehow and I've thrown a lot of stuff in here; it melted everything so I dunno what could shape it." Now that she'd planted the idea, he was going to be thinking about it for awhile. Maybe eventually he'd come up with something, but at the moment he couldn't think of anythin-

An idea struck him. "I wonder if you could dip something in it really, really fast and then wave it around and cool it off before it melted."

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

06-11-2018, 12:32 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

A wry grin answered Jupiter’s observation, and the yearling agreed with a chuckled, “I suppose it would. I suppose it would just harden up, too, away from the river. Like these have.” She nodded to the fragments that had landed beyond the heat of their source. They were still smoking, but no longer glowed with the brilliant, intense heat of the river’s languid flow.

Her head cocked as they both studied the river, one ear cocked toward Jupiter as he speculated, nodding slowly. “Maybe. Think a wolf would get dizzy with all the waving around they’d be doing?” She grinned at the nebulously painted pup, tail bannering in a cheerful wag behind her at the thought.

She pondered briefly, then said, “We have a fire burning in one of the chambers of our den system. It gets things hot, I’ve noticed, but not like this. My cousin likes to heat stones in them, wrap the hot stones in hides, and use them to heat his bedding at night, now that Autumn’s set in.”

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Beevent1KTreat 2019
06-24-2018, 05:11 PM
“Maybe. Think a wolf would get dizzy with all the waving around they’d be doing?” Jupiter pictured himself doing just that and the thought made him laugh. "Probably." If he had his guess, no amount of shaking would keep the lava from doing what it did best. It was simply too hot. Even at his best Jupiter didn't think he could shake his head fast enough to make a difference.

Jupiter perked up noticeably as Aurielle mentioned a fire. They had a fire? How cool was that? He wanted his own fire. Then he could set stuff on fire whenever he wanted. The idea of warming rocks was a fantastic one too. It sure got cold up here and it would be nice to have something warm to curl around in the winter. "That's so cool! I'm jealous! How do you keep it from going out or getting out of control?"