Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
04-07-2018, 06:16 PM

Finally it was getting warmer! Pyralis slipped from the rocky crevice that formed the opening of her den. Spring was just beginning to stir in Auster and the late morning sun was beaming down nice and warm. It was the perfect day to get into a little trouble but alas no great ideas came to her. A walk it was then! Sure, she should probably be out doing spy stuff but there was plenty of time for that in the coming days. For now she'd take a look around the borders and make sure everything was looking spick span.

Pyralis moved fluidly along the ledge and slowly began her descent toward the river that was rushing through the base of the canyon floor as the spring rains started to move in. Hmmm… it would be fun to ride those rapids if only she knew of a great way to do it. Her eyes landed on the fallen, bleached trunk of a tree… hmmmm…. she grinned.

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Czernobog

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
04-07-2018, 07:31 PM
He was laying, stretched out in a comfortable position hidden beneath a ledge not far from the river. It was lovely to lounge in the shade as the heat of the day began to roll in. His pelt was free of paint today as he'd not found anything suitable to refresh it with, so the dark man looked slightly less feral than he might otherwise. Gold eyes gazed from half-closed lids at the water that rushed by on it's endless journey to somewhere far from him.

Czern might have rested there for ages if he didn't hear the faint clack of crumbling rocks as someone scaled their way down one of the treacherous paths nearby. He belly-crawled out from his hidden lounging spot, still laying on his stomach at he eyes the woman. He saw her gaze flick from river to log, and for a moment he was confused about the look on her face as she seemed to think up something mischievous. It was obvious even from a distance. Eyeing her, he called out, "Please tell me you aren't thinking what I think you're thinking."

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
04-15-2018, 11:20 AM

Pyralis was stalking toward the fallen truck when a deep voice called to her. She turned back to look at him with a mischievous and calculating gaze. Ah yes, this was one of the mor- no one of the descendants from one of the other gods if Ashiel's beliefs were correct. "Is it something dangerous?" she purred. "Dangerous and fun? If so then I assure you I most assuredly am thinking exactly what you think I'm thinking." She turned completely from the trunk for now as she trotted over toward the man, her tail lazily rolling back and forth. "My name is Pyralis Abraxas, I don't think we've formally met. Czernobog correct?" She probably butchered that name but she did put forth an effort to enunciate.

"You know, I bet a big, brave man like you would jump at the chance to accompany me on a wood chunk hurling perilously through raging rapids, yes?" She winked at him playfully.

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Czernobog

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
04-21-2018, 07:56 PM
Oh, oh my. Well wasn't she trouble in every imaginable way. The man shook his head slowly as he went to meet her, expression turning from idly curious to truly interested in this perplexing woman. Nodding, the man dipped his head slightly, "Correct. It is good to meet you, Pyralis." Her pronunciation of his name was only minutely off, hardly enough to bother correcting.

Eyeing the woman for a long moment just to check if she was really serious, Czern sighed. It had been a long time since he met anyone like this, with that wild spirit that made itself known from the first moment you saw the wolf. Turning to look at the log for a long moment, he looked back at her and laughed, "You'd do that even if I passed you up, wouldn't you?" Must be mad. Good thing he found that amusing enough to play along, then.

Walking towards the tree trunk in question, he shot her one more amused glance before shoving it towards the rivers' edge.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
05-05-2018, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2018, 05:19 PM by Pyralis.)

Pyralis enjoyed watching the flicker of emotion on the man's face as he eyed her and sighed. Well, wasn't he just delicious! He was a handsome man, well built and strong. Sure, he seemed to be more of a serious soul but she was certain she could cure that.  Well, to be honest, there was a certain thrill in ruffling the feathers of the more serious types within the Empire. She just loved to tease and test.

"You'd do that even if I passed you up, wouldn't you?"

Without missing a beat she replied, "Absolutely." She grinned as the man walked toward the tree trunk, shooting her a glance before shoving it towards the river's edge. For a moment she was surprised. Typically she expected someone to tell her she was ridiculous. It usually took a lot more prodding to get Amon to join her. With a grin she shifted to the other side of the trunk and helped Czern push it to the edge. "Well, look at you. Such a gentleman!" She hopped up onto the trunk, tailing flailing as she found her balance. Hmmm… what was going to be the best way to ride this thing? She settled for a crouch, digging herself into the hollow where bark had been stripped and worn away. "You want to give it a final push then hop on?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Czernobog

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
05-13-2018, 08:16 PM
So prompt in her response, Czern had to shake his head, huffing a breath out his nose. Wild. She was just wild. Together they rolled the log to the waters edge, a simple enough task for two particularly large wolves. He hadn't fully decided whether or not he felt like joining her on her mad adventures, but he at least saw no harm in facilitating a little craziness. Maybe someone else might have been more stricken by her behavior, but Czernobog found it amusing.

"Maybe," he mused, a wry smirk working its way onto his features. Watching the woman climb aboard her makeshift boat was quite the sight. Whether or not she'd be able to stay on once in the water would remain to be seen, but, he wasn't so serious that he would abstain from the silliness she seemed so eager to partake in.

Glancing at the woman one more time to ensure she was ready, the man would unceremoniously shove the log with his shoulder, claws digging into the soil for traction. For a moment the wooden vessel protested, creaking softly until it slid into the water at last. His front paws gripped the wood, holding the log close to shore just long enough for him to gather himself and quickly climb aboard, pushing off the bank with his last hind leg. The river swept the little craft up, carrying them through it's waters with ease. Czern adjusted his position, playing with how to balance, shifting weight between his limbs till he found just the right distribution with his joints bent slightly and tail flagging out to aid in his endeavors.

Once he felt secure as was possible, he'd turn his attention back to the woman and ask, "Is this a common thing for you to do impulsive and wild things?" there was humor, and a slight tremble to his voice as the log swayed slightly and he worked to keep his balance.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
05-28-2018, 07:50 PM

Her eyes wandered his face, the grin still pulling her lips past her teeth as he answered that he might be open to joining her. Well, now wouldn't that be a treat? She'd love to take one of Ashiel's new prospects on a wild, possibly life-threatening, ride. It would be even more fun since the man at least seemed interested. Even if he was putting her on she'd still enjoy the dance. Pyralis shifted her balance, tail waving lightly as she stepped further up the log to make room for Czernobog to join her if he so chose.

The man pushed the log with his shoulder and it slipped out into the river with a slurping thump. Then he leapt aboard and Pyralis let out a cheer. "I'm glad you've decided to join me. Captain Pyralis Abraxas is always happy to have a brave man at her back." She winked then quickly readjusted as the log seemed to want to roll. The log started out at an easy pace but as the speed of the current increased so did the speed of the log.

Pyralis crouched, her tail waving as she sought to keep balance. She let out another cheer. "Yes! Woo, look at us!" She looked over her shoulder at the man with a sultry look in her eye. "Oh honey, 'wild' is my middle name. Speaking of wild… is that just me or do you hear rapids?" She turned back to the front to see the rapids rapidly approaching. "Bet you two sets of elk antlers we can make that."

"Talk" "You" Think