gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
04-07-2018, 09:13 PM
So l am on a quest to make drama as well as get yet another character. Little arwen here will be two when winter hits and I intend on her having a litter. The purpose of this is not to create a long-term relationship with her and another, but yet for her to have a fling in order to get her adoptive mother's attention and unknowingly get herself pregnant at the same time. I have designs premise for this litter for the father of the pups player to choose from but I will be keeping the litter small(only 2 or 3). There are however two problems, arwen is mute and iskra is likely to want to figure out who the dad is to make him responsible for his actions.(or she may Not, never know sometimes). Arwen does produce galactic colored coats so there likely won't be solids or any without star flecks on them. I used a donation pass to pay for arwen so feel free to do so as well for her child.

I'm not wanting a rape plot as I don't think Arwen wouldn't keep from going to dragon or iskra if such a thing were to happen to her(and they would def prolly want to kill anyone that harms the special snowflake).

[Image: giphy.gif]

As her sister and voice, Ithiliel is allowed in any and all of her threads regardless of tags.

Aaliyah

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
04-08-2018, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2018, 06:46 PM by Aaliyah.)
I volunteer Gehenna, as tribute XDDD
Beware: She has a god-complex and really only likes family, mystical beings and gods like herself. You've been warned!

The character you are currently reading is Aaliyah, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Aaliyah's profile!

Oblivion

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2018, 06:55 PM
I volenteer Xander and Oblivion

Vale I

Loner
The Shepherd

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kahaia
04-08-2018, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2018, 06:59 PM by Vale I.)
Dang I was gonna offer up Vale. He's not very good interacting with others and that fits with a plot of his. Link for his plots is in the profile

Arwen

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
04-08-2018, 07:08 PM
@bird- that may not be a good idea, with how he and her first met she didn't like him at all.

@bear- if either of these two are picked it would be xander but I am still waiting to say definite yay or nay to anyone. We could thread them to see how they get on first cuz she likely won't just sleep with just anyone

@morgay- im down for a thread to see

@all- i do want to stress the fact that whatever male does this may be tracked down by iskra and iskra may be grumpy with them or feel mainly if they are less than desirable.

As her sister and voice, Ithiliel is allowed in any and all of her threads regardless of tags.

Vale I

Loner
The Shepherd

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kahaia
04-08-2018, 07:15 PM
Where would she likely be found, I can post the thread and pm you?

Arwen

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
04-08-2018, 07:16 PM
She is literally everywhere been working on her nav skill

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-24-2018, 06:01 PM
Ok! And agian i don't care. I make a thread maybe....

Shelby

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022Rapid Poster - GoldCoder - RainbowToys for Tots
05-13-2018, 11:14 PM
If you're still looking for someone for this I have Pyre that would be good as far as having a fling and not getting super emotionally attached. I have a bunch of other guys that would work as well, but I think he's my only one that's over 50 posts right now besides Tiburtius. He'd be an option as well since he's been so heartbroken and probably willing to give into a quick fling. He'd probably be more attached and willing to "be a dad" so to speak if he found out that there were kids involved, but he is a good bit older than her. If you'd be more interested in someone like Neptune, Ulric, or Braesal I can see about getting their post counts up!

Arwen

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
05-14-2018, 02:15 PM
Well I'm down to thread them and see where it goes, I'm down for her also possibly falling for someone as well. I just won't force her to love someone. But I think as far as tib goes he might do better with someone like Tana or one of my older girls if u wanted to try that. Pyre would produce such pretty babies with arwen though so if u want I'd like to try them first

Shelby

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022Rapid Poster - GoldCoder - RainbowToys for Tots
05-15-2018, 11:42 AM
Sure! I'll a Pyre thread going for them to see how it goes