Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
04-14-2018, 04:01 PM
OOC: Looking for Nav points so please ensure you'll be down for the full four rounds<3

It was quiet in the Eclipse's lands, which was well enough in Razi's opinion since it left her with all the more reason to go ahead and explore other places in Auster thoroughly as possible. Weaving through the aspen trees at a slow walk, she gazed through the woods with only mild interest. It was evening, and the orange glow the land took on was quite lovely, bringing with it cooler temperatures that made this little adventure far more bearable. She wasn't a big fan of the dry season. Less water and more heat was no fun with such a dark pelt.

When she laid eyes on the dam, Razi approached with slow, quiet pawsteps. CLimbing atop the structure, she settled herself down, stretching out languidly on the bed of sticks to watch the wildlife in the water around her, clueless that a dark predator was laying so close by.
[Image: r4X4w1S.png?1]

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-14-2018, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2018, 05:31 PM by Poser.)
Auster. How he loved this continent and those that lived here. Poser's eyes were filled with light and life, moving his way back to the Aspen Dam. On his early trips here, he'd been able to find some felled branches of the white willow tree, the bark making the most fantastic poultice. Poser's aim was to find a bit more today, more to take home and cure properly to have on hand. Never too many things. Never knew what you would need.

As he arrives, Poser notices a woman atop the dam. That was an awfully good spot for perching, somewhere you could see the entire land for miles. Eyes carefully peeled for his target tree, he barked ever so softly. Aught not to sneak up on anyone here. Poser's tail wagged carefully as he moved toward the dam itself, head quirking to the side as he spoke. "Do you mind if I join you up there?" Ask permission of strangers, the wraith figured. He wasn't looking for confrontation today, no. Only for the bark of a willow tree.

your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
04-22-2018, 02:18 PM
For a long while Razi lounged, surveying the area this dam had built simply by stopping the flow of water. It was really something. There were several mallards with funnily marked heads. White dappled and broke up the normally green feathers in the oddest, yet most interesting way. A muskrat was swimming through the water too but that was less interesting. Her concentration broke when a scent hit her nose - an odd scent, not wolf but still canine.

When she heard him approach the woman would turn slowly to gaze down at the lanky, furry creature. How peculiar to see such a thing. He didn't look like a threat, though, so after a moment of consideration she would nod and gesture to the spot beside her on her high perch. "Not at all, feel free to take a seat." The goddess didn't bother moving from her position sprawled atop the dam, so confident was she. Maybe foolish from anyone else's perspective, not that Razi cared much for the opinions of others anyways.

Looking back out at the grass and the treeline further out, Razi contemplated going to explore further. But first, more rest, and a little chat. "What is your name, stranger? I am Razi Abraxas."

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-24-2018, 09:17 PM
Poser studies the woman for a moment as she responds, tail wagging lazily at his haunches. It's something that he doesn't really mind. Atop the dam was the best vantage point in the entire area, he wasn't going to say no to sharing the space. That, and company could be nice as well. No, he wouldn't say no to that. He never would. It had been a lonely existence as of late.

Carefully, the cocaine chic creature climbs atop the perch. He's agile, and thankful for that. Moves easily, picking his way carefully to the best spot for sitting. "Poser, nice to meet you." Abraxas... why did that sound familiar? Poser recalled the conversation he'd had with Dragon days earlier. That made sense. Still, there was more curiosity than anything else. What threat would a humble loaner pose?

"What brings you out here today, Razi?" Right, he'd say her name. Put it in his mouth, and think about it for a moment. Poser doesn't recall anyone by this name before, and he allows himself to commit name and scent as one to memory. It's not so bad. Helps him think.

your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
05-10-2018, 09:29 PM
"Poser," she repeated, tasting the calling on her tongue for a moment before commenting with amusement, "An interesting name. Was it your name from birth, or one you took later in life, if you don't mind my asking?" Whether he felt inclined to share an actual story behind the name or leave it at a short statement didn't much matter to her. She was simply curious whether his parents aw fit to saddle their offspring with such a calling or if he simple adopted it himself for whatever reason.

For a few seconds she'd eye him sidelong. Razi was pretty sure she'd never met a creature quite like him. She knew he was a dog and not a wolf, but what breed he might be she didn't know. Funny how different sorts of dogs all had names while wolves were all just wolves, at least far as she knew.

The answer to his question should come easily, but still she'd draw in a long breath and sigh softly. Lifting her muzzle skyward to stretch out the muscles of her neck before yawning and sitting up a little higher, Razi would reply, "Mh, nothing terribly special today. Just exploring, getting a little better lay of the land. Or, I was doing that before I decided it might be fun to sit up here." Glancing back to the water, she briefly wondered if the cedar falls would be larger if the beaver dam wasn't holding this particular body of water off from joining the other river that fed the falls.

"And you? Are you doing anything interesting, or just whiling away the hours? If you've nothing special to attend to I might be inclined to ask if you'd like to join me as I continue my investigating in the aspens."