Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
04-15-2018, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2018, 02:06 PM by Pyralis.)
Hey all! So you may have noticed the edit to skills that now include points for fighting other animals. I have 3 characters whose fight points I'd love to work on and I was wondering if anyone wanted to get out there and fight some critters with these guys!

Pyralis is my main gal. She's the most behind and has a history of harassing coyotes [coyote ball anyone?] and occasionally tangling with bears. She's wild and always on the look out to start trouble.

Ashiel - He can always use more experience. A bit more serious he won't be looking to go fight anything so the encounters are more likely to be by chance unless your character wants to drag him on an adventure ;)

Dómari - An amiable individual, he has a knack for winding up in unexpected situations. He's also a healer-in-training so if you're game he can treat any wounds that happen as a result of said predator encounter.

Valdís - NEEDS LOVE! I totally forgot to put her on this list. She could do with some exercise and getting out and meeting new wolves.

Let me know if you're interested in threading with any of these characters, what predators you're interested in fighting, and where your character normally hangs out and I can get a starter up!
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!