gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
04-16-2018, 08:54 PM
Walk | "Agria" | "Kaine" | Think

Autumn came with a delectable aroma in the air. That infernal woman tempted the beast with every movement, knowing full well that she was in season. Cruelty at its finest, truly. Chorded musculature coiled beneath thickening derma as the sandy godling strode deeper into the embrace of the Forgotten Isle. A thick blanket of fog left it dark, the early morning sun without hope of getting through. Dew beaded upon shaggy hairs, still coarse from the abuse of salt water.

Pale paws thumped heedlessly over battered asphalt, the remnants of a road now underfoot. They hadn't come here yet, in their travels. There was hope for distraction, in performing their duties to the empire. Kaine knew that they had missed the meeting, and it was a source of shame they were not willing to admit to. The call had rung out, clear as a bell. Yet, they hadn't shown. Loathsome. To combat their deplorable behaviour, they would commit to doing the utmost to aid the empire. Even if the most they could do was venture beyond the borders and return with information.

Towering monoliths of stone rose far overhead, and the behemoth was forced to raise their gaze to follow their ascent. Crumbling and worn away by time, but only at their greatest heights. Stunning. They made their way forth, curious to see what these stone creations could look like up close. Up close, they were strange. What might be an entryway into the abysmal interior was caved in, littered with stone. Regardless, closer inspection was required. Something to busy their mind.

YOU'RE THE ONE HABIT I JUST CAN'T KICK

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
04-18-2018, 01:37 PM

Agria would follow behind her beast's tail at a stalk. He had to know she were here but would still try to hide in the shrubs and out of view. A game if anything, and of course admiring their beauty and form from the distance.

She were disgusted by the travel over to the strange island, coming out from the sea with caped fur that had an icky pull on her. But her pelt was a little thinner than an average wolf so perhaps it wasn't so bad. Still she showed irritated before continuing on after her target.

She would watch as they examined the pile of rubble, a little eye roll to their curiosity as she usually didn't find interest in the strange things the beast would, and of course she wouldn't see the danger of unknown objects for that matter.

Emerging from the bushes she laid out her wicked and conniving grin, as was her actress way but how could she not? The giant just made her want to coo at them without even attempting anything, they didn't need to impress her any longer now that she stuck to them. "Oh please, Kaine." This time an exaggerated roll of her eyes as she would stop halfway between the bush and the man, before continuing her stride closer to them, "You think you can get away from me that easily?" A joke of course but seeing as they two escaped each other often and somehow lost each other, how could Kaine just waltz away to some island? God forbid something happen to them while they were over another land. Agria would probably sit back and pout and grow infuriated until she realized something was wrong. Or that they simply abandoned her.

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
04-29-2018, 11:50 PM

A saccharine purr from behind. "Oh please, Kaine." their little pixie cooed derisively. The words, the delicious roll of their name from her tongue, it sent shivers down their spine. Right between their legs. Something that might have been a growl rumbled past their lips. Two toned optics rolled back into their sockets. The scent of her wafted into their nostrils, rendering them completely at her mercy. Delirious with want. "You think you can get away from me that easily?"

"I can only hope," they rumbled, tail tip twitching. No, the beast would not turn to look upon her. The sight of her might drive them mad, uncontrollable. Besides, to see her pout and flaunt herself so wantonly was quite satisfying. "Why are you not guarding the borders, little pixie?" The query rolled easily off their tongue, drawing the focus away from the crackling electricity between their bodies. "I should think that our dear young Emperor would be quite displeased to find you've abandoned your post." Mere falsehoods, hoping to drive her away. There was a serious discussion to be had, before Kaine might have their way with her.

Ducking their head, the sandy titan slipped through the gap between the stone walls. Into the abysmal darkness within. Lungs contracting, they fought a cloud of dust from their lungs with a few harsh coughs. Fallen One, this place had been forgotten aeons ago, it seemed. The faint light that filtered through the yawning gap was hardly enough to illuminate everything. It was mere guesswork to determine what could possibly be contained within these walls.

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
04-30-2018, 04:55 AM

Her ears erect forward, she would bring her lips together tight and just watch as the Giant would go into the structure, not a word back at them. She stood outside for just a few moments before nearly tiptoeing in after them, trying to be as silent as possible.

Their coughing wasn't hard to miss, and she would be sure to stay a fine distance away as she tracked them around inside not really interested in her surroundings as she thought earlier. Kaine and their curiosity, her only curiosity was her conquest but it wasn't her goal anymore, at least today. She would wait until they would be at least in somewhat a large space, some where they could both stand and see each other at least.

"Wouldn't it be my job to make sure no members wandered off too far?" She knew they must have know she were after them, so her eerie voice shouldn't have been a surprise. "It's hard to think someone wouldn't be on the verge of running away when they escape into the ocean." She lifted her head and a paw to her chest with a very fake, worried expression as if she were a mother finding out her kid ran off with some boy or something. "I mean, what if something happened to you? Wouldn't be anyone there to save you, would there?" She held the expression for a few more exaggerated seconds before putting her satan grin back on her face. They could finally sleep together in more ways than one, but she would hold a longing after them when they left the borders. Duty this and duty that, she didn't give a shit. She were only here for Kaine after all, regardless of how she showed back at "home".

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
05-01-2018, 04:13 PM

Blessedly, she seemed rendered mute. Ha. Serves her right, for trying to test their mettle. Lowering their snout to the ground, they nosed at a few mushrooms that had sprouted up in the darkness. Perhaps they would bring it up with a few healers, whether or not dark-faring mushrooms would be of any import. Granted, such fungi was very likely to exist closer to home, as well. It would be difficult to transport all the way back, without damaging it. That would be a puzzle, indeed.

Abandoning the close quarters of the corridor, the titan sauntered onward. The long stretch of narrow, enclosing walls led out into a large cavern. Sunlight filtered in through broken windows caked in filth. Far more greenery lived within the sheltered walls of the strange structure. Grass poked up through cracks in the stone floor, flourishing in the dappled light that managed to reach the ground. "Wouldn't it be my job to make sure no members wandered off too far?" the little pixie questioned, her voice lilting with humour. A low chuckle rumbled from their chest. "It's hard to think someone wouldn't be on the verge of running away when they escape into the ocean."

Mismatched eyes would lift, crown rising and swiveling so that they might lay eyes upon her. With one pale forepaw pressed to her bosom, and an exaggerated expression of worry, she was almost comical. However, their attention did not rest long upon her face. Roaming her bodice, outlined by the dim light cascading from the outer walls. Dappled in sunlight, rambling as she always did, Kaine was struck dumb. As though a physical blow had landed upon their chest, they felt the air sucked from their lungs. "I mean, what if something happened to you? Wouldn't be anyone there to save you, would there?"

As that trademark, mad grin fell upon her features, Kaine was struck dumb. "I love you." It tumbled wantonly from their parted jaws, gaze locked tight upon her cherubic facade. Fearless, thoughtless. They wanted her to hear the words, to know it.

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
05-01-2018, 04:47 PM

The words dropped from the demon's tongue, and instantly Agria's grin fell. Not into a frown, but if anything her expressions seemed confused: in feeling perhaps. In thought? Yeah, maybe that was it.

Her gaze left the brute and wandered the walls, if anything a little sad. Emotional roller coaster all so suddenly, but was this her playing? Or was she truly showing colors beyond her wicked self.

"Are you so sure?" Very serious in tone, still refusing to eye the he-wolf. She began to trail delicately with the wall, each paw in silence as it landed. She grew closer to Kaine, but wasn't so directly toward them. She would then halt to turn her head toward them, a raise to her brow yet her maw lay straight without a feeling. "Do you need reminded of the last... man who... loved me." And her fuchsia optics fluttered back to the wall.

She wasn't referring to ripping their own throat out, that was for sure. Well, you know, unless they did something to deserve it. But it was more about her own turmoil, her scars, her ugliness inside and out. Kaine should have felt it at times. The pain she felt. But she was so good at hiding those internal scars that she hadn't even showed that real shame to him. Maybe it was so agonizing that she couldn't even physically show it any more.

She may have stuck a claim to Kaine, but they to her? It was a whole new level in her eyes. Her obsession wouldn't be true anymore, it would be their obsession together. The magical three words every school-girl dreamed to hear from a dashing prince, and here she was with the lingering thought of her past. She was no school-girl, definitely not.

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
05-01-2018, 05:11 PM

To see her grin falter, drop completely. Oh. Perhaps I have made a mistake. It rang like a thousand silver bells in their skull, forcing them to a standstill. Watching her move, eyes tracing her path around the room. Her shoulder brushing against the walls, the soft shush, shush, of her fur against the false stone. Each deliberate placement of her delicate paws upon the pebble strewn ground. With every pace, a crack fissured ever longer across their heart.

She didn't feel the same after all.

"Are you so sure?" It was the four word reply that was so opposite what they desired. Not I love you, too. Auds flicked back for the barest of moments, before the stony facade of a deity slid into place. "You say that as though you know what is in my heart better than I do." They said, tone bordering on chiding. She was not a child, though. Her amethyst form drew nearer, tantalizingly close. They could destroy her for turning them down, for daring to ignore the will of a deity. Instead, the beast stared at her. Waiting. Crushed by the tight press of the walls all around, the air too heavy in their lungs. Her eyes met theirs, a single brow rising in query. "Do you need reminded of the last... man who... loved me."

No, they did not.

Just like that, the glory of her gaze upon their face was torn away. Turned to the surrounding room. "I am no man, little pixie." They rumbled, soft as a whisper. Eyes narrowed, scrutinizing her distant features. "I am a god." A truth they lived with each breath, undeniable. "Unlike the pathetic mortal that you may have been previously bound to, I know treasure when I lay my eyes upon it." Sweet nothings, prayers directed her way in hopes that she might cast her fathomless gaze upon them once more. To let the light of her soul warm their weary bones.

A few steps closer, head low. Daring to invade her personal space, if she did not bolt like a skittish horse. "By the very divinity in my blood, and the Fallen One's glory, I will never do what he did. May I be struck down for breaking that oath, my little pixie. I will only cherish you, and worship you, should that be your will." Never in their life had Kaine imagined that they might debase themself like this, grovel before the paws of anything less than the Fallen One himself. Yet, here they were. Desperate to bury their face in the thick fur of Agria's ruff, to drink in the intoxicating aroma of her skin. "Let me show you, little pixie. What a god's love can be like."

-fade?-

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
05-01-2018, 05:40 PM

She would stand her ground, head tall but yet still not matching their own height. She would let their words strike her with even a shiver to her spine as they boomed their feelings as they always had. Chin dropped close and loosely to her chest with a quiver to her lip. If she had any tears to let free, which she didn't, they totally would have fell.

She was confused by his talk of God and mortals and yet she always sensed it there. What would have scared most wolves wouldn't scare her. Their overpowering form and voice and beliefs, most would have fled then. She was interested, but not at this moment. If they could drop their godly performances for a woman like her, what was there to question?

They took in her rosy smell, and it was always intoxicating to her when they were so close almost as if they were apart of her too. A deep inhale of their own musk, she would go to look back into their optics that seemed so hard to concentrate on, though not right now. A gentle gaze the witch held, a glass over her orbs that could have been so much unlike her. She would back off just a step as if to push them away, a slow shake to her head.

"I do." Her eyes flipping from apricot to cerulean, "Kaine, I do love you too." Aggressively she would push her maw forward to kiss them deeply, still even a quiver between her movements.

Her heat no longer in her mind because when she was once so careful, it was forgotten that she needed to be with Kaine. Her age could have been a factor. If Angeal hadn't gotten her pregnant then maybe she were barren. Maybe she never had to worry again. Or maybe she was ready to mother Kaine's children. She would be fooling herself by thinking she wasn't fit to be a mother.

-Fade-