Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kahaia
04-18-2018, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2018, 01:30 AM by Terra I.)
Terra had been searching for her sister for a long time, depriving herself of some much-needed socialization. Her mother had died that past Summer, shortly after Terra had come of age. Since then, she’d been searching, with no luck. Perhaps her mother had been way off in her suspicions, and sister dearest wasn’t strong enough to even keep herself alive this long. Then again, Terra hadn’t known a lot about Rae, just what her mother told her. Femme knew of her parents, but not where they had come from.  

The woman decided she might as well find herself some kind of shelter, for now, putting her little quest on hold. Social butterfly needed to find someone to talk to. She might even be able to con herself into snatching an accomplice. A partner in crime to keep her company on her travels. Beauty didn’t want to travel alone anymore, she needed some sort of company. Besides, she was gorgeous, who wouldn’t want to tag along?

She had scouted out the Singing Caverns, deciding it might be a nice place to hunt. Get herself a nice prize and possibly meet someone new there later. However, she still had to find someplace warm to settle down for the night. The girl climbed the rocky terrain that was Mount Volkan, hoping to find that the lava pool atop provide her with some warmth. Eyes narrowed as the smell of ash and molten lava filled her nose. It was such a strange scent, definitely something she’d just have to adjust to.

The smell must have masked the scent of another, because there she was, atop Mount Volkan. A small creature with large ears, quite disproportionate if you asked Terra. Still, she was intriguing, another beauty way up here. She was all by herself too, strange for a creature of her size. Terra smirked, she’d found herself shelter and a companion. Now, she just had to win the girl over. “Ave, wanderer. Out here alone?”
Terra is fluent in Latin.

Kahaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-18-2018, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2018, 01:11 AM by Kahaia.)

Kahaia had been roaming for some time since her meeting with Kane. She’d come to grow attached to the brute, but wanderlust brought her to hunting for herbs again. The girl would be able to find him again, surely. Besides, they each had their own lives, things to do and take care of. No doubt they’d run into each other again. Lass had his scent in her memory, she’d be looking for him again after wandering for a while, She’d traveled to Mount Volkan in search of elderberries. Something to keep her health in order for days to come.  It wasn’t an extremely common herb to find, but she had a good feeling she’d come to the right place to start looking.

Her search wasn’t going so well, probably because she was still thinking so much about the man. It was an odd feeling to be attached, something she wasn’t used to. He seemed to be on her mind nonstop. However, an unexpected visitor pulled her from her thoughts. Ave? What was that supposed to be, some sort of greeting? Kahaia turned her head and this visitor came into her sights. A lean woman, almost the size of Kane but not quite as tall. Again, how were people making wolves this large? The two were similar in color, aside from Kahaia’s red. The woman’s coat was donned in different hues of brown, with odd swirls to add to the mix.

”Yes, I’m alone. Kahaia, and you would be?” Kahaia would give the woman plenty of time to answer before going back to looking for the elderberries. They would need direct sunlight, so she looked for areas that seemed to be getting the most sun to them.

Terra I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kahaia
04-18-2018, 01:13 AM
A name, how gracious of this girl to give her at least that. “Terra.”, she replied, eyeing the girl curiously. What was she doing up here all by herself? The girl quickly turned her attention back to what she was doing and completely ignored the woman’s presence. How rude of her! Young lass seemed to be looking for something, did she know of some kind of treasure up here? Surely she wasn’t a healer, she seemed much too young to know as much as a healer would. Terra’s long legs carried her gracefully beside the woman, her head tilting curiously, to get a look at whatever the girl was peering at.

“Is there something specific here you might be looking for? Perhaps a treasure? I could help you look if you would split your prize with me.” Yes, it was all about what Terra could get in return. Besides, the girl was young. It’d be easy to fool her into giving more than half of her share. “Come on, you know I know a lot about this area, I could be of use to you.”, or she could be of use to Terra. Still, if Terra let her know how useful she could be, she wouldn’t have leverage. Terra was the elder here, she could easily use that to make this girl a pawn of hers. Shape her into a lesser version of herself.

Kahaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-18-2018, 01:15 AM

As the woman got into Kahaia’s personal space, she jumped. She wasn’t expecting the woman to get that close. A low growl emitted from her, though it wasn’t that intimidating, as this woman was larger and could easily take her in a fight. It was simply a warning, she was getting much too close for comfort. What was this lady rambling about, a treasure? Why would she be looking for a treasure? Was she sick in the head? Well, too bad, because this lady didn’t seem like the type that Kahaia wanted to waste her skill on. She didn’t have any prize to split with this woman. Even if there was, why would she be naive enough to believe that this woman would split it instead of taking it all for herself?

Then she spoke of knowing the area, which of course piqued Kahaia’s interest. Still, it was doubtful this woman wasn’t just lying to get herself some of this treasure she assumed was on Mount Volkan. ”I’m a healer, looking for Elderberries. Nothing to really share, just a little boost for the immune system. You can still help me look, keep yourself healthy. However, I really don’t need your assistance.” Kahaia was in a sassy mood now, but she needed to make it clear that she didn’t need anyone’s help. Just because she was young or small did not mean she was going to go around looking for handouts.

Little flower continued, searching, she’s now gone back to the terrain that lead her up Mount Volkan. Perhaps she missed a plant along the way. It seemed she might have come into luck as she started noticing plants on the terrain.

Terra I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kahaia
04-18-2018, 01:16 AM
Terra almost choked when the girl called herself a healer. How could she be a healer, so young? She couldn’t have been that good at it. I mean the girl was almost half Terra’s age, maybe younger, her size didn’t help her case much. As she said she didn’t need Terra’s help, well, of course, the woman got angry. There was no need to have an attitude. The lady still needed some kind of companion, she was determined to win the girl over. “Well, I can be of help, believe me. These Elderberries, they might be a good investment. They really help with your health?”

Perhaps she should look into taking these berries. Something to help her avoid going down the same path as her mother or littermates. Terra was on the girl’s heels as she traveled back down the way they came. Looking at this collection of plants as they appeared. This must be what she’s looking for, herbs, right? Lass had also mentioned they were berries so she looked for clusters of berries, finding small red ones first. “Could these be those elderberries you spoke of?”

Kahaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-18-2018, 01:18 AM

Kahaia was about to give up, as she couldn’t find them and this woman was only becoming more of a bother. What the hell did she want from her? When she approached with some random red berries asking if those were the right ones well, Kahaia almost laughed at her. She held back her laughter though, as she wasn’t going to be cruel. ”No, I don’t think those are it, they actually might be poisonous.”

After she said that though, something in the distance caught her eye. What looked like an Elderberry bush along the trail, just waiting for our little flower to pick them. Emerald gaze was trained on that bush as she sped up. Maneuvering through the treacherous path only to be disappointed. The bush seemed to be picked dry. Someone before her took advantage of this lone bush. Definitely a sad sight, something Kahaia was not hoping to run into right now.

Terra I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kahaia
04-18-2018, 01:21 AM
Terra dropped the berries as soon as she heard the girl say poisonous. How could she be wrong, she was never wrong! The girl had taken off before she had a chance to say anything to her though. Had she found it? Terra watched curiously, following behind with caution as the girl approached herself. It seemed as though she hadn’t gotten what she came for, as the girl’s expression changed to one of disappointment, sadness.

Terra was about to boast about how she was right and the girl did need her help when she felt an odd scratching on her leg. She looked down to see a bush of the same kind the girl was looking at, only smaller. It was riddled with black little berries. Was this what the girl was hoping to find only a few feet away. She had terrible eyes for a healer. “Is this what you’re looking for?” She motioned towards the small bush.

Kahaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-18-2018, 01:26 AM

Kahaia was about to yell at the woman again as she spoke, but when she looked up to do so she noticed the bush. It was the elderberries she’d come all this way to find. Right under her nose this whole time, how could she have missed such a thing? It was so obvious, had Terra not been in the way, this lovely plant would be directly in the sunlight. Kahaia smirked in the woman’s direction. “Okay you win, I’ll tag along with you and maybe even heal you here and there.”

She moved quickly to the bush, collecting all that she could, eating a few to give herself a little boost. Kahaia nosed a few Terra’s way. ”Take them, they'll help you in the long run.” Now she had some elderberries and felt like a successful healer. She’d finally gathered herbs and healed someone without another healer guiding her. Perhaps she wouldn’t die traveling with this other lady for a while.