Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-22-2018, 03:14 PM

The scent of a new pack brought her, she wouldn't know to much about these pack. But she like the sounds of the name that had been, glistening in the air by little birdies. She sat her little rump down, as she pointed her head to the sky a summoning howl arose from her meek throat. As it erupted over the vast terrain, she looked up at the volcano. She already loved it here, she moved her scarred face as she looked at the mountain.

She sighed and waited, waited for anything anyone. Just to appear and meet the new woman, she had changed sense her last meet with any wolves. And she knows she acted, like a slut. Well she was disgusted with herself. Yes she may have been a flirt, but that was so...Ugh. She was so humiliated, the next time she sole that man she would apologize.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Vale I

Loner
The Shepherd

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kahaia
05-10-2018, 10:29 AM

Vale had finally healed properly and even met someone knew. Granted this woman was strange, but there was something about her that intrigued him. She'd even offered to help with a mission of his, Vale was sure he'd have to put in a good word for the purgatorian. The brute was on his way to fetch her when he heard another's call. Obviously, this was not someone the Apollyon had invited in, and if he had why were they calling. The beast could not help but get defensive again. He'd already dealt with too many intruders in such a small amount of time to let his guard down. Golden gaze scanned the surrounding areas as he searched for the source of the howl.

Then he saw her, a woman only a couple inches smaller than himself, sitting there as if she wasn't intruding on pack territory. This one was ballsy, and his demons wanted her. She wasn't disabled like the last lamb he'd brought back, so could she be worthy? A decent build and size, she could make for a fine warrior should she make it out of the lamb position. Vale decided to let his demons run with him for now, but he was determined to stand his ground should he have to take control again. It was almost like flipping a switch, he felt relieved to let the voices be free. That cruel side of him reared its ugly head again, but it was fine if he used it when he needed to claim someone for Ruina, right? This one seemed like she'd put up quite the fight, in fact, Vale was counting on it. He approached, hackles still raised, and his head hung low. He stopped about five feet from her and let his massive paws spread a little wider than shoulder width. He was ready, should she attack.

A low voice left his body, one that was almost unrecognizable. In fact, the only reason he knew it was his own was that he could feel the vibrations in his throat. "Pretty brave, walking into pack territory like that. You were just asking for trouble weren't you?" Vale was shocked by the phrase, as it brought back memories of his father. He hadn't had any flashbacks recently, but he was beginning to worry that this would become much like the incident in the dunes. It took Elias to bring him back from that violent outburst, but the Apollyon wasn't here to rescue him now.

"Talk."

Disclaimer: Vale is unpredictable and could have violent outbursts.

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
05-31-2018, 06:17 PM
OOC: I foregot she wasn't in the territory she was only at the borders.

The woman paused as she was meet by the big brute, he looked like a living shadow. But he was interesting when he spoke she paused. Wait had she pasted the border? She sniffed at the ground, she was right over the border shit! She turned around and jumped over the border. "My deepest apologies I thought that I was still behind the border.." she chuckled nervously, "But back to the point I came, join this pack. My names Vivienne!" she smiled her eyes glimmered. She looked at the brute, hmm she wondered how he got all those scars and his ears removed and tail... He was lucky to survive all that. She glanced to her right noticing a sharp crack, a grunt came from her. She looked back to the brute respectfully though, he seemed okay. She thought he needed the respect, after all, he looked like he had gone to hell and back.

"Talk"