size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
04-26-2018, 08:14 PM

It was a harsh trek up from the southern continent, though she had thought the weather was feeling so much better here than in the hot canyon. She found it quite relieving that there was some kind of life up here in the north, and droughts hadn't taken away their entire world this season.

It was a beautiful view, the meadow that was filled with plentiful herbs and grasses to feed her prey. She would try to smell the few plants as she walked on by but that wasn't her reason for being here.

The grasses were a little tall, definitely too tall to spot her target: the thin stream that ran through the center. But as soon as she could hear the soft sound of water over stone, she would immediately put herself in that direction. She was happy to find a trail of water that she saw was plentiful for this area at least. It was a tiny stream of water but normal for here. No dry bank or empty pit to say there was a drought.

She would just stand there and stare down at her rippled reflection. All she needed to do was speak up and warn Ashiel to plan ahead. But she had to do it now, winter would be here in the northern continent soon. It was never easy for her to come out of her comfort zone though.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
04-26-2018, 08:23 PM

Aerndis continued to work her way south until she no longer felt the breath of winter tickling at her heels. Before her stretched a lush and beautiful prairie that had yet to turn golden. Did autumn come this far south? Either way she had to admit that this particular territory looked like it ought to support a number of prey species and as she sniffed around in the grass she found a pile of fresh dried droppings. Her ears flicked forward and she lifted her head to scent the air but all that she caught was the scent of another wolf.

Curiosity pushed her as she followed the scent to see a blue-eyed woman not far off. Tail wagging lightly in greeting she trotted over to the other. "Hey there! You out exploring to? Have you seen any deer today?"

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
04-26-2018, 08:42 PM

Aranea would jump to the sound of another, as if her reflection was leaping out to get her. And she would be even more surprised by the appearance of the young girl, but hadn't she seen something like this before? She couldn't remember, something told her not to flee in fear of the giant pup though, for whatever reason unknown.

Calming herself she would nod and speak softly, "Yes, I'm from the south. I've just come up to see if there was a source of water up here." She looked around to the flaming girls next question, not seeing any deer in sight but would reassure her, "I'm sure there's some near by, were you planning on taking one down?" And there should have been. This area was lush and full of life. It made her want to stick around.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

05-04-2018, 08:25 PM

Aerndis watched with interest as the woman jumped. She looked naggingly familiar but Aern was having a terrible time placing her and so she let it go. It was probably nothing, she told herself. Her ears flicked forward at the mention of water and she nodded. "There are a few streams that go through here, I was hoping to maybe find deer near one but I was just going to study them unless they had young I could take down. I wasn't sure I could get one by myself. I'm also exploring! This seems like a good territory for prey." A hawk called out, catching her attention for just a moment as she grinned at the woman. "My name is Aerndis. Do you want to go exploring together?"

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
05-09-2018, 04:47 AM

"I'd say so myself, I'd be happy to help if I could." She insisted to the young girl. It was funny that she didn't think she could take one down but she was larger than Aranea herself even though she was half her age. "I'm not that good of a hunter but I'm sure together we could grab something."

"I'm Aranea." She grinned at the starstruck pup, "I'd love to but I don't I have much time right now, so we can look around for a bit if you'd like to." She still had a little time to go around and study the herds and even take down a young if the girl wanted, "I have to go back to my pack but I plan on coming back in a few weeks if you wanted to meet up with me again. Then we can explore all you want."

She was doing much better mentally and she could feel it. She locked her children and Tyranis deep in a chamber in her mind and heart and was starting her life anew. She felt the best she ever had and she was done letting things ruin her life.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

05-19-2018, 09:12 AM

"Aranea is a pretty name!" she chirped. Together they probably could take something down but the woman wasn't able to linger. That was fine with Aerndis though, she liked exploring just as much as she liked hunting. "Ok! I like exploring a lot to, let's go!" She took off across the prairie, her head dipping below view as she scented the ground ever now and again trying to filter all the new smells. "Are there any neat spots here in this prairie?" She didn't know if Aranea had visited this place before but she was sure it didn't hurt to ask. The call of a bob white quail caught her attention for a moment but then her focus was back on the other woman.

However, it seemed Aranea really didn't have much time. "Awww…." she pouted. "Well, maybe we'll run into each other some time? I'm not sure if I'll linger about here. I'm always on the move you see." She wanted to ask about the pack but if the woman really was pressed for time she decided she better let her go.

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
06-04-2018, 04:47 PM

"Thank you, your name matches your beautiful coat too." She gave a small grin. Aranea would squint her eyes to think for a second, also sniffing the air breifly before looking towards the one change of these ongoing plans, "I believe there is a stream or a river here, if you listen closely you can hear the trickling." Aerndis would show her interest in the call of the local bevy and Aranea couldn't help but make an almost silent giggle. It made her miss her little girl if anything, but she wouldn't show the sad side of her face for now. Nuada wasn't anything like this young girl after all.

"Well I'll be traveling around quite a bit up here too, so I'm sure we will see each other again." She assured her with another smile, "I have a little more time, I should just get back by sun rise of next morning if there's anything you want to go look at together."

Walk "Talk" Think

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

06-16-2018, 01:48 PM

Aerndis focused and listened intently until she could hear the stream. "Oh! I should go investigate." A nice, cool drink sounded good to her. She nodded as the other woman spoke. "Yea, I want to check out Auster for awhile yet but after that I'll probably head back north." After that she needed to see if she could find more of her family. "Do you want to check out the stream with me? If not that's ok."

She started heading in the direction of the sound. She sought with her eyes and her nose as well as her ears. She looked at where the land seemed to slope down and headed that way, matching the flow of the land with the sound of the water and its scent. Soon she spied it and she let out a cheer before racing down to the stream and taking a nice cool drink. Ahhhhh… "It's a cute little stream!"