Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-29-2018, 03:30 PM

She padded carefully through the piles of junk and unusual objects with a wistful smile on her lips. She paused her steps as she glanced down at the bracelets that hung on her ankles, her ears flicking back against her skull at the unexpected wave of emotions hit her. The memory of visiting this place with Vereux and finding these bracelets here seemed fresh on her mind all of the sudden. Everything had seemed so open to possibilities back then. She thought they could take on the world and they were invincible to it all... Oh how nieve she had been.

She gave her head a quick shake to break herself out of her own thoughts, blinking away the misty tears that had formed in her dual-colored eyes. Athena made herself keep walking. Really she didn't know why she had come up here of all places. When she was near Ara she was happy and she was eager to find the pack that Ara had mentioned them joining with her son. Maybe she just needed one more walk down memory lane before she finally buried them all for good. She stepped over a larger piece of metal that was laying across her path while she considered just turning back the way she came and going to find Ara.

"Talk" "You" Think

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-07-2018, 08:24 AM

He was on one of his traveling explorations. He always felt the need to collect what information he could and to meet anyone he could. You never knew who you could run into out and about. Moving along he found this territory rather luring. Something seemed to beckon him here and the place itself had some sort of odd energy. It was both scary but highly curious. He moved carefully through the territory, checking out every inch. Taking in everything he could and processing all the sights and smells that he could.

He came to a large piece of metal and his head raised, eyes taking in the odd formation, trying to analyze it and figure out what in the world it was. Eyes looked over every surface of it, every marking within the it before he carefully moved forward for a closer look. What in the world was this place?

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Antubis0

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-13-2018, 10:31 PM

She turned around after deciding it was probably best for her to head back to where she had last seen Ara, but then she noticed the tan and black man standing a fair distance away. She was surprised that she hadn't noticed his scent earlier, but to be fair with herself she had been pretty lost in her own thoughts. His scent heavily carried the signs of a pack and that made her curious. They weren't incredibly far off from the area that Ara had mentioned wanting to head toward to go to the pack she had wanted to join. He seemed to be examining the larger metal structure that took up a corner of this odd, messy field.

Deciding to step out of her comfort zone for a moment, she padded toward him while still keeping an eye on the ground ahead of her to make sure she didn't slice her paw open on one of the many things littering the ground. "Odd, isn't it?" she asked as she stopped a couple of feet from the man, glancing up at the piece he was examining. "I've been to this place a few times now but I still haven't quite figured out what all of this stuff is." She shrugged lightly and glanced back to the man with a slight smile. "Sorry to interrupt your musing. I just figured we could ponder it all together."

"Talk" "You" Think

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
06-10-2018, 07:54 PM

He had been lost in his analyzing of this strange object to notice the female approaching him. He was determined to figure out what in the world it was and why it was here. He had heard stories from his great grandmother about two legged creatures, stories that had been passed down every generation. It was explanation about the jewelry and odd trinkets the clan would find along their travels and he had to wonder if these large bodies of metal had been left over from those creatures.

His attention was suddenly drawn, his heart giving a sudden flutter in surprise at her voice. He had been so wrapped up in his thoughts he had failed to register what his other senses were picking up. He looked over to the female, his ears taking in her words. She didn't seem hostile so he was able to quickly regain his composure from his slight scare. She seemed to have the same problem as he was, unable to figure out what any of these things were and she also apologized for interrupting.

"No need to apologize I'm happy for the company when musing," he said with a smile. "So any clue what these things may be?"

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Antubis0