gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
05-01-2018, 07:10 PM

She would wait until Kaine went out on one of his scouting missions, silent as could be about her knew found knowledge. She'd act normal and sleep curled up among their agile form, just like everything was okay and nothing had changed.

She would walk around the edge of the borders, playing a hopscotch with non-existent and not so straight lines. Just lazily going about her patrol as she did everyday. It seemed that not many would come to the borders for sanctuary, that or maybe they were just scared of the wolves inside. Agria didn't know of the intentions of the Abraxas nor did she care. She wasn't a little girl who cried for mommy at least. She called it home here, and she lived along side Kaine, and she...

She'd halt in her trail, just looking around at the grasses before taking an awkward seat down and calling for her emperor. She'd wait patiently but her eyes would look very heavy and tired. Not so much of the hot babe she thought she was.

Walk "Talk" Think

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
05-01-2018, 07:38 PM
His expression curious, Malleus wove through the tree trunks in search of Agria. The vines that all but buried the trees caused loud noises to echo across the territory which made pinpoint the place of origin difficult.

Difficult, but not impossible.

There, seated in one of the few places capable of sustaining grass, was Agria. He announced his presence with a woof and began to pad closer. "Is everything alright, Agria?" It wasn't unusual for packmates to happen upon one another and converse. It was, however, a little odd to be summoned by one out of the blue. Her summons had piqued his curiosity, that was for sure.

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
05-01-2018, 08:27 PM

The king would arrive quickly and Agria would look at him with a squint in her eye, Oh, maybe I should have called when I wasn't patrolling... She thought for a moment but made a literal shake of her head and brought a fake, ever so happy and toothy grin to the male. "Oh, yeah, everything's fine... I suppose... didn't mean to alarm you." She looked down to the ground again with another squint but then came back to look at him and just wanted to get it over with. "So, uh, yeah. Kaine... er, Kaine and I are expecting." He could probably tell she wasn't too thrilled, she never liked children nor wanted them. She killed so many... what would possess her to actually want to have kids? But she thought of Kaine and thought long and hard about him. Because if it weren't him these pests would be gone. "He, uh, doesn't know yet. By the way."

Walk "Talk" Think

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
05-04-2018, 06:55 PM
She didn't seem the worse for wear so as Malleus waited for a response he eyed her curiously. If she'd been chewed up or panicked he would have approached the situation differently, but nothing seemed to be amiss. Perhaps she simply wanted to talk?

Agria was quick to assure him everything was alright. She then proceeded to drop a bombshell. Surprise briefly colored his features but was quickly overtaken by happiness. He was quite pleased to hear about her pregnancy. It was about time for another Abraxas litter. The last they'd had - as far as he knew - was Proserpina and her siblings.

"Well, I'm pleased to hear it," he boomed jovially. "We could use some new Abraxas blood." It then occurred to him that she didn't seem particularly pleased. Maybe this was simply conversation she didn't want to have, but it was also possible that her lack of enthusiasm was something else. Malleus tamed his smile a bit and then said in a softer voice, "Perhaps I'm wrong, and please correct me if I am, but you don't seem particularly pleased with this development."

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
05-08-2018, 10:30 AM

To her own surprise, he was more gleeful than she and she couldn't help but suck in her lips to hold back the feelings she was already showing. Instantly, however, Malleus would notice and announce the obvious since she wasn't so good at hiding the particular fact that she wasn't happy about bearing pups.

"Well, I, uh..." She hesitated with the avoidance of eye contact. But she would eventually look at the man with a soft, angelic flash, "Yeah I never wanted children." She confessed bluntly. "Frankly I've done things in the past that makes me feel unworthy to mother them." Which was all true, if Karma was a real thing, wouldn't something horrible come down on her own blood? Even if it were a freak accident and not a psychopathic maniac.

"Besides, I feel I could go a few more years without little heathens to look after." She joked because now was a prime age to be a parent. Not too young and not too old, but she still felt as young as ever and ready to continue her life as a crazy woman.

"I don't think Kaine knows this about me though..." She took a more serious note, "And I don't think I want him to because I know he'll be a lot more happy with the news than me." In the back of her mind she thought of the rainbow woman that she didn't have a face for. She thought her most regal and beautiful and everything a thousand times better than her. And of course little did they all know that she gave life to Abraxas blood, something Agria wouldn't be able to handle if the truth showed itself.

Walk "Talk" Think

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
05-26-2018, 08:46 PM
ooc: so sorry it took me so long to reply! >.<

His mirth faded as the seconds rolled by without a flicker of eye contact. That didn't bode well. Briefly he wondered what was wrong. His thoughts - perhaps selfishly - went to health. It would be a shame to have to cull from her litter. A few rather odd individuals had been spared from the Abraxas culling, but countless others had been weeded out. Those that had been inferior physically or mentally hadn't been worthy of the blood that run through their veins and so they had been snuffed out before they could sully the next generation.

Very quickly she put his mind at ease, at least in regard to health. He wasn't sure what to make of her confession. Whether or not he would have children had never been a question. The only question that had ever been asked in regards to offspring had been 'when'. As for the answer, it had always been assumed that it was 'as soon as possible'.

"Hmmm," he mused as he considered her words. After a moment's thought he decided to take a reassuring approach. "We've all done things we aren't proud of; made mistakes we can't escape. But," he searched her gaze to see if she was receptive to his words, "They do not dictate what kind of parent we become."

"Keep this in mind," he said gently, his tone lightly teasing at first. "You aren't raising those "little heathens" alone. Not only do you have Kaine, but you have me and the rest of the Abraxas. Our future rests on the shoulders of your children. We have a lot invested in them."

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
05-30-2018, 08:15 PM

Though Agria wasn't completely all about his speech making everything seem so good, great, and wonderful, it really did put her mind at ease a little and she did have to say she was happy that he was the first to know. Now she felt like she could tell Kaine without the struggles on her mind.

"Guess I'll just have to pawn the kiddos off to you then, huh?" She giggled a little to her own joke, but it honestly didn't sound so bad to her... if she wasn't so bound to Kaine... well if she really wasn't bound to him she wouldn't be here and she wouldn't be so consciously personal with the fetuses inside her.

"I won't keep you for long, I should probably get back to patrol anyway." And it was genuine. She was never really a "locked up in a pack" kind of girl but she did seem to keep her duties in line and do a good job. Maybe it was this whole mother and family stuff going on, who knew?

-exit agria - ?

Walk "Talk" Think