Deviant

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
07-17-2014, 04:22 PM

It had happened once more, not the same way but still, Deviant and his family had lost another home. His head hung low, lids pulled shut over his bright eyes. Lady Erani had been challenged for her throne, for many people's home, and had been defeated. And is if that wasn't enough, a fool had given the place up to somebody else, how pathetic it was. The man would attempt to push these thoughts aside for the moment, wanting to only have an empty mind and continue on looking for the children who had been in Val with him. Would they even be lurking around the place they had called a home, or did they take off someplace else?

Slowly he would lift his head, golden eyes looking over the lake that had been one of Lady Erani's claimed territories. Despite what had happened, the place seemed to go on with life, birds chirping in the cool air, small creatures moving through the vegetation a few feet from the shore. Paws carried his large body towards the shore, pressing into the cool earth till he was in the water, going up to his chest. It was cold, but that was what he was hoping for. That the cold water would help push the negative thoughts aside.

"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-17-2014, 04:42 PM

Valhalla had been lost more than a month ago, making it that long since Odette had gone without a home. She had felt misplaced within the pack near the end, anyway, but nothing had been voiced to any of her family. The cousins she had claimed after being adopted by Chrysanthe were scattered everywhere, something she hadn't expected to happen. Valhalla had been the place where they had all lived, enjoyed each other's company, and made memories. 'twas a shame that those memories had lost their physical origin.
Tan paws carried her towards the lake, where she had been a few times before. She had met Twig there a few seasons ago, realizing she had been pregnant with her first child. She had also come here to spend time with Jinxx, but those times were blurred. A smile crossed her face as she thought of her creamy white boy, causing a giggle to escape from her pearly white grin. A splash in the water made her mind focus and she padded towards the lake with curiosity alight in her eyes. A dark gray form, unfamiliar to her but smelled like Twig, was resting lazily in the shallows of the lake. "Hello?" she gently called out, red and blue eyes watching him with the same curiosity.

"Talk"
"You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Deviant

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
07-17-2014, 04:55 PM

In his own little world, free of any pain and bad memories, the man did not sense the other presence closing in on him. No, he was just trying to enjoy the moment. Head was raised as if he would call for someone, but his mouth remained closed, as well as his eyes. Ears twitched at a voice from behind, noting how the footsteps that had come with it had stopped a few feet away.

Taking his time, Deviant brought his head down, eyelids peeling back to reveal his golden gaze. Forelegs moved over each other, back arching to the side as he turned around to face the source of the voice. And so, he would be looking to a young female, a pelt that stood out to him, not for the patterns but for a sense of familiarity. His winged cross marking showing, he would dip his head to her, but would remain in the water. "Hello young lady." Voice was raspy as though he had not used it in a few days, holding a distant tone. "You seem familiar yet I can not put a name to your beautiful face." I no way did he mean to sound like a flirt, just stating she was a beautiful young lady.

Many times the man had come across rogues and pack wolves, but they never really stuck out to him. Was this female from Valhalla, or was she one of his children's friend? He wasn't too sure.

"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-17-2014, 06:57 PM

Odette's face broke out into a smile as his golden eyes met her own. They were friendly and held warmth, something she hadn't expected from a complete stranger. However, since he smelled like Twig, he would not be a complete stranger for long. She took a few steps closer towards him and reclined on the shore, hoping that a conversation would spark from this meeting.
"I wish I could say the same about you, sir, except I am not a big fan of lies," she honestly spouted. Her tail wrapped around her haunches as she gently giggled. "I am Odette Adravendi, a part of the old Valhalla...Do you happen to know Twig...and Jinxx?" She voiced the boy's name softly, as if he were a secret she didn't know how to share.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Deviant

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
07-17-2014, 07:25 PM

The female smiled when he looked to her, it was a little amusing to the aging man but also not out of the ordinary. He wasn't very aggressive or distant to others, voice, body and eyes revealing the type of man he was just by one glance. Nothing to be ashamed of, though others would highly disagree. Silent he watched her take a few steps forward then recline on the shore, his head tilting a tad bit in curiosity. What was she going to do or say to him now?

His ears perked up upon hearing her voice once more, taking a few casual steps forward till he was completely out of the water, but would hold off on shaking himself off so that she could finish speaking. She didn't seem to think the same think, he didn't mind, perhaps he had thought she was familiar because of his aging mind. A giggle, he smirked.

She would introduce herself as Odette Adravendi, a part of the old Valhalla... before the challenge he assumed she meant. Adravendi, it was Lady Erani's last name as well, and so he would connect the dots, and remember seeing her at one of their meetings after he had joined. She would also ask if he knew Twig and Jinxx. The man's lips pulled back into a kind smile while his head nodded gently. ?I know the both of them very well, Miss Odette.? Tones grew kind, and he would lift a paw from the ground, as if asking for a moment.

Deviant would move back a few feet, turning away from Odette to quickly shake himself off, not wanting to spray her with any of the water. Done he would turn back and take a seat beside her, yet angled so he could look at her without straining his neck too much. ?I am Deviant Black, their father.? His voice was warm, fatherly affection showing for two of his many children.

With a light sigh he looked away from the young woman, now looking over the lake before them , shoulders sagging. "It is nice to find a Valhallan after what happened... I have not found anyone else from old Valhalla since Lady Erani lost..." He did not wish to bring the atmosphere down around them, but he was hoping the girl had found some of their old pack mates since the challenge, wanted to know if they were alright.

"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."

Madieke

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2014, 06:04 PM

She didn't like not having a home again. She never thought she'd lose Valhalla, it never occurred to her that it could happen. And during the challenge she had run off in another panic attack of her's. Sephiroth had found her afterwards and had been there for her. He had told her what had happened and she tried to track down her family but it was hard with the new scents of the new ruler and it's members.

But fate would be on her side this day as a call rang out for her family. She didn't know where Sephiroth went to but she was sure she could find him later if he didn't find her first. She took off at a fast pace, paws flying till the sight of her father and a wolf she vaguely remembered came into view. She skipped forwards, tail waving happily.Daddy! I thought I lost you again!. She said as she came to nuzzle his chest and lick his chin. Turning to the other she smiled softly,Were you part of Valhalla? She asked, kind of embarrassed to ask. But then again she never really mingled with many of the old pack to really know anyone.

I can talk!

Deviant

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
07-20-2014, 11:39 PM

Movement nearby, his ear swiveled around in the direction it came from, his head doing the same motion. What he was greeted with made the man instantly smile, tail lightly thumping against the ground as he watched his daughter skip towards them. Here one of them were! One down. ?Angel, darling.? Tone was kind, filled with warmth and fatherly love. Deviant quick rose, taking a step towards Madieke, his neck draping over her own and giving the top of her head a kiss. ?I am here my sweet daughter, I'm here.? He quietly spoke into her ears, taking in her warmth, not wanting to let go for fear he might lose her again.

After a little moment, the man would lift his head when his daughter did, his gaze following hers to the young lady he had been siting with. She asked if Odette was part of Valhalla, Deviant's tail brushed against the girl's side while he moved to retake his seat near the dark female. ?She is, this is Odette Adravendi.? A paw gently patted the ground beside him, motioning for his daughter to sit with them.

Looking to Odette he would clear his throat. ?I am unsure if you two have formally met, but, Odette this is my daughter Madieke. She is from the last litter I had with my mate, Twig and Jinxx's younger sister.? He would turn his head back to Angel when he spoke her name, lifting a paw off the ground to lay it over her paw gently, unable to control the smile that didn't leave his face one second.

"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."