gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-05-2018, 08:11 PM

[Image: 2I0U2qv.jpg]

The woman galloped over the soft grounds, paw pad hardened from deep cuts. Now she ran as fast as she could, chasing after a smaller moose. Though she was pretty sure it was a bull, she couldn't tell from her angle. Before she could remember she could be in danger, the moose lashed its hoof to their right. It could have easily brake her jaw, but she used these to her own advantaged. She bite down onto it ankle, yet at these the moose kicked at her left thigh. It nicked her leg, a yelp faded as her mouth was full of moose. She then pulled herself with her back legs to her right so she was running, with the bull and was mostly out of kicking zone.

A low growl came rumbling up her chest, summoning out of her charred lips. Droll dripped from her ashed maw, dripping and wetting the moose's ankle. Soon she lost grip and the moose turned and snorted angerliy, it stomped it own left (Her left) hoove, it came barreling down at her paw. She pulled her self away as fast as she could, flesh on her maw pulled back. Her eyes narrowed and she bent her legs, then bent her elbows more. Her knees locked, and she gave a deafening growl.

"Be caught under my spell!"
&
You know you love me.

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
05-05-2018, 08:56 PM

The woman walked softly over the lands, soft noises and the breeze rustling the leaves. Soon she caught scent of two beings, a bull moose and another woman. She caught the blood of both of the beings, ruffled in the air. She thought for a moment before she launched herself towards, the scents a lash of her tail as she was off. Going around fifty miles per hour, as fast as she could run at the very moment.

She found a blood trail she sniffed it, a mix of moose and wolf. I guess there both damaged. she thought before a sigh, she walked softly after the scents she looked around then she caught sight of rustling bushes. She trotted over looking at the figures, the wolf and the moose. She grunted, she was to help.

She approached them hackles raised, snarl appeared and violet orbs narrowed. She jumped onto a rock, before she caught a opening she launched herself onto the back of the moose. Claws caught into dull hide, teeth caught onto the spine. She the shook rapidly, crimson fibers staining and contouring the area around her maw and the hide of the moose.

"You must hear my voice!"
To the art and table goes to Bear, and the table goes to Vivienne

Chroma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-06-2018, 12:35 AM

[Image: 2I0U2qv.jpg]

The woman's breath hitched as a new, beast appeared a gulp came pitiful from her maw. Well i guess these is, gonna be funky? she thought, and took a step to her own left (Moose's right, and Vivienne's right) before the other woman leaped from the stone, and landed onto the moose. The bull moose reared, and kicked dully at the air.

She yelped in surprise, before she growled she rushed to her own right (Moose's left) before she leaped at the moose's neck. The bull tried to stab her with his antlers, she was able to slide to her own right a little more and block the attack. The bull moose reared again, she then took these opportunity to lunge. She bite down onto the neck of the bull moose, yet was then thrown off by a strong swing of the bull.

"Be caught under my spell!"
&
You know you love me.