size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
05-07-2018, 07:43 PM
He was on his way to the river that cut across the lower part of Boreas. Kimahri had told him that many types of fish could be found in the river, and Dragon decided he wanted to try his hand at fishing. He had never fished before, but he wanted to try. Who knows. Maybe blind fishing would be fun? He snorted at himself, amusement playing at his mood today.

When the sound of the river got nearer, he hurried his pace with a wagging tail. He was pretty excited about this idea, and he would stay here all day if he had to. "Lead the way Kimahri," The earthen jaguar grumbled a response as he led the way to the river bank. Once there, Dragon stepped into the shallows, feeling the cool water sweep over his feet.
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
05-07-2018, 10:43 PM
The days had blurred together. The Lord, his most holy Father, was here. Where, exactly, was unknown. His brother would not share it with him. Perhaps he feared that the herald would go crawling back to the Lord and offer up his new family as penance for his transgressions. The thought, oddly enough, had never crossed his mind. Perhaps he had truly gone soft, and become as abominable as his brother.

Seeking refuge from his disastrous thoughts, he returned to the immense river that cut through the landscape. The fish were still plentiful, and he was hoping that a good haul of the slippery creatures would serve as a good deed for the day. He wondered if he could trade them in exchange for something else of importance. He'd speak with his brother about it at a later date. After all, he was a pretty good fisher, all things considered.

A scent wafted into his nostrils. Someone else had the same idea! How peculiar and wondrous. "Pardon me, am I intruding?" The golden male questioned, vocals soft. He could hear the lap of water around a body, but it was faint. Another scent was present, as well. Something unfamiliar. He frowned. "I am only looking to fish," he promised, features curving into a gentle smile. A titan such as himself, heavily scarred, tended to paint a rather fearsome image. Most found him horrible to look at, upon first meeting.

IF YOU WERE CHURCH, I'D GET ON MY KNEES

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena
Stock from Castlegraphics

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
05-07-2018, 11:33 PM
He wasn't quite prepared when he heard another voice, likewise even his companions had missed the strangers approach. Dragon lifted his head rather quickly, water dripping from his snout after he had dipped in the water. Kimahri's hackles bristled with alarm, and Shiva stood still where she was in the shallows. Both creatures stared at the newcomer, ready to attack if he posed a threat.

Dragon's ears twisted towards the stranger, sniffing out his location to gauge how close he might be. But at the strangers words, he relaxed a little. "You're not intruding at all. We've come to fish too," He offered a smile, not realizing the other male was blind as well.
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.