gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
05-09-2018, 07:53 PM
Sparrow couldn't pretend to not be surprised when she found the mountain area was now claimed by a pack. What alpha in their right minds would claim such a treacherous land? For what purpose did it serve? Was it some flex of masculinity, some show of a supposed strength in the pack? This mountain was nothing but filled with death and Sparrow could only assume those that would choose to live here had to feel similarly about themselves.

They were, however, neighboring packs. Sparrow figured she might at well introduce herself. She didn't have anything to lose. If they had gained anything with the Abraxas occupation, it was added protection.

Sighing, Sparrow distanced herself from the border and let out a call, wondering just which sort of character might answer.

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
05-12-2018, 07:10 PM

The stranger's call that rang over the mountains lured the beast out from the ash to answer it with incredible speed. He was curious, and by the time he appeared within eyesight of the stranger, it was clear that he had been running with haste just to discover who was waiting.

Ruby gaze narrowed momentarily as he watched her, approaching slowly and setting up his posture to prepare himself for anything as he did so. Neck forfeited its upright noble posture to align with the armor of his shoulders as his ears turned forward, listening for any words to come from the female. Confusion riddled his features as he approached, closing the gap between them to just a few feet- it was necessary among the thick stench of sulfur if he wanted to pick up any scents she carried with her. It was the pack to the East, he remembered it clearly from their borders.

"Say your piece," he stated simply, wondering what business his neighbors wanted with them. She came alone, which surprised him but told him she meant no harm, at least not now. He rested his weight onto his haunches, resting his rump in the ash as he waited.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
05-18-2018, 12:54 PM
Sparrow watched as the large male came into sight. He seemed confused at first, but adopted the stance of an alpha. Sparrow had to admit that she hadn't seen too many wolves with red eyes. This, to her, was definitely his most prominent feature. Despite his stature, Sparrow was unfazed. She had not only become accustomed to larger wolves, but at this point she had seen larger.

"Say your piece," the male said, sitting. Sparrow finished sizing him up- as any wold would on a first meeting- and began to speak.

"I'm Sparrow Destruction, alpha of Abaven. I thought it wise to introduce myself if our packs were to be this close."

She waited for a response, if any.

"I was wondering what you call this pack and, assuming you're the alpha, what your name is."

Sparrow would leave it at that for now to get a feel of the situation. If he was open, perhaps she could mention the Abraxas to them. No doubt they would become a tantalizing target if they were sitting in wait right next to an Abraxas-occupied pack. Perhaps it would be best to warn them.

Legion

gems
size
build
player
05-27-2018, 11:14 PM

Merit was still getting used to being here. Unsure of what to do he knew he'd just throw himself at the duties supplied to him. As his paws carried him under the cool weather, he saw his father talking with another wolf. From the scent of it she was from a neighboring pack and he was unsure if it was rude of him but he wanted to observe. He knew nothing of his sir, only the distaste his mother had for such a man. Which made him want to know... what demons exactly plagued the man and why. As he stretched his muscles he made his way over and stopped just behind Elias.

"Afternoon Elias, I hope I'm not interrupting." he said nothing more as he took a seat. He looked to Elias a silent hint he was simply here to observe. At least if he was allowed - the alpha could always release him and tell him to be on his way. Merit had never been part of a pack unit, he didn't know how it worked and he also didn't quiet know the ins and outs of ruina just yet.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
07-01-2018, 07:27 AM

Elias could feel the hackles around his shoulders prickle under her attentive eye as she sized him up, though he did his best to keep his temper.. for now. He listened to her explanation and declaration that she was the alpha of their neighboring pack and he did what he could to relax his features and greet her with a.. friendlier tone and expression, though it was quite obviously hard for him.

He took a moment to think, and during that moment his son arrived at his side. He was beginning to grow quite fond of his presence around the packlands, as Merit's face seemed to be one he was noticing more and more. He felt calmer in the company of his son and it did wonders to ease his mind. He lifted his skull and greeted this woman with as much kindness as the brute could offer to an outsider that he did not know. "You are not interrupting, come." He motioned his nose to his side, allowing Merit to stand with him.

"These mountains are now under reign of Ruina, and yes. I am Elias Praetor, Apollyon and alpha here. I have been curious about your pack as well. I stayed away from your borders, but I must say they seem rather.. old, and strong. How long have you been on these lands?"

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!