size
Small
build
Light
player
05-13-2018, 05:21 PM
Dove
[Image: dovepup2.png]

Dove is a recently orphaned 5 month old pup looking for a guardian! I have no preference on where she goes or who takes her in. So just post here if you're interested! <3

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-13-2018, 05:58 PM
-shoves characters Forward-

I'll start with the one who has such a strong dream of having kids. Frost here has been wanting to have kids of his own for a while. His mate up and disappeared on him and he has been struggling with depression when completely alone. He is the alpha of Lirim currently and would be the most likely of my chars to willingly take a pup in. Just click on his name and it'll take you to his profile

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
05-13-2018, 06:02 PM
Honestly I love the idea of Frost but just in case you want some other options

Hymn would totally be down to take in a child he found on the side of the street, he has some kids of his own already so she'd have some older siblings as well as at least one on site grandmother. He's going to Lirim with his mate, though idk about any of his kids right now.

If you want something much darker Nabis wouldn't treat her as his own child but he'd raise her to be a member of his Harem... definitely not kid friendly so I'll leave it there.

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Shelby

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022Rapid Poster - GoldCoder - RainbowToys for Tots
05-13-2018, 11:04 PM
Roza, Leo, Oria, Baine, or Athena would all be more than willing to take her in! Honestly 90% of my characters are the willing to help type so I'm open to any and all suggestions if you're interested in any of my characters

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
05-14-2018, 07:14 AM
My girl Ferrous was orphaned as a pup so she could relate. She'd take her under her wing and teach her how to grift ;D
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Daemon I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-14-2018, 08:04 AM
Daemon could take her in but it would be a situation where he trains her to become part of his harem.

Jewell was orphaned and has 5 other kids she would gladly take in another.

I also have Samael who would take in another child. He's got 11 older kids. 2 of which have passed.

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.