Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-16-2014, 11:19 PM

The male would walk lands he hadn't been to in a while. His time mostly spent in solitude, but now it was high time he set out to do something. Song had left, to where he didn't know. But she was gone. Perhaps it was he that drove her away...a sigh would slip past his lips, hazel eyes staring at the noon sky. Legend was out and about, causing mischief somewhere no doubt. While he walked here, growing older with each passing season. He hadn't had a good talk with his parents lately, nor any of his other family...but soon, he would work on fixing that. The brute would make his way to a hot spring, the steam wafting into the air before him. The steam would make the air warm and moist around him, humid almost. He would debate getting in, but decided against it. It was too warm a day for that right now, so instead he would walk towards a pool that seldom got warm. And this time, it was cool to the touch. He slipped onto his belly, front paws crossing over each other as his toes dipped into the clear pool. His head would lay upon them, and there he would lay.

"Speech"

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-16-2014, 11:28 PM

Chocolatey paws would carry the lean man over the treacherous terrain the spring's wrought. He didn't know how often he would be visiting here for much longer, his days of intense hunting were numbered. His punishment was almost complete. He was proud though, Dutiron had asked him to help with the Draft's first hunt. It was an exciting prospect, and he wanted to be in top shape when it happened, so every day he would relax his tired muscles before going to spend time with Novella. The simple thought of her sweet face would put a timid smile on his face as he began his routine of selecting a pool. It wasn't until he got to the occupied one that he realized there was another being within this part of the territory. He would step back as soon as he realized his mistake. "Oh goodness, I'm sorry." He would start to back away, a little unsure of this wolf. He smelled like a Destruction but he didn't smell like any that he'd met yet. Though with the track record they had he would more than likely be semi friendly. "I'll go, if you don't mind the company?" It was good to get to know Novella's family... right?

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Howl 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-21-2014, 02:41 AM

"Oh goodness, I'm sorry." Ears would perk, head turning at the voice who interfered into his thoughts. Hazel eyes fell on him, an unfamiliar yet something of familiarity was scented upon his coat. He shook his head, the male moving to sit and face the male. "Of course not, I don't mind the company. New to the pack?" He would inquire, the usually distant male trying to change his ways, and to start he would try to get to know those of the pack that were not of family. It was different, to say the least. For he had isolated himself for a long time now. He offered a smile, though it was somewhat forced due to the fact he wasn't quite used to it. "I am Howl Destruction, and you are?"

"Speech"