gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
05-24-2018, 10:16 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

The snow had certainly come with a bang, she thought as she padded through a veritable blizzard, gazing out at the great expanse that was the Dancefloor of the Gods. Not that she could really see much of it. A high wind tossed her mane and tail on playfully rough fingers and buffeted her shorter fur in shimmering ripple.

Despite the less than favorable weather, she’d decidedly gone out to explore the lands of the west. It was a good idea to get to know the lands around her quite well so that she’d be aware of any future changes. Whether it was a new pack settling in, or a natural catastrophe cracking the earth open like her father’s stories passed down from his mother.

She blended so naturally with the surroundings, it was likely she could have been taken for a trick of the eye. A ghost or spirit shimmering between waves of wind-driven snow, only her eyes and nose being the most distinguishably real points on her form that confirmed she actually was there.

She paused, after a long while, head cocking thoughtfully. Granted, this was probably the worst weather to be surveying possibly locations to hold things like trade fairs and festivals, but she’d been done with her patrol and hadn’t felt like turning in to the warmth of the fire chamber in the caves. They’d need to bring in more wood for the fire. That was a must.

For a long time, she stood, wreathed in the howling rush of a blizzard, just thinking, even if she remained aware of her immediate surroundings.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
05-24-2018, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2018, 10:36 PM by Marvel.)

I'M PEDAL TO THE METAL, MAKE NO MISTAKE

It was a long walk from the north, where everyone was settling in for the winter. Thick fur had filled in the spaces between pale toes, guarding the pads from frostbite. Tall auds were bursting with thick down, peachy pale. However, the west had been good to them. The giant wanted to revisit them a few more times. Perhaps even meet some western wolves. It had been a while since she'd interacted with others.

The snow had stopped falling, the further from the north the champagne wolf wandered. Instead, it blanketed the ground in downy drifts. Shh, shh, shh, it whispered with each step. Crown low between narrow shoulders, the young shaman sought company. The need to see another wolf who didn't share blood was a hunger in her guts. Broad paws slipped easily across the terrain, unbothered by such frivolities as deep snow. After all, the wolf had been shaped by winter and born into it. What was there to fear from what her lineage had made her to be?

A strange shape up ahead. Curious, the young wolf lifted her head to get a different angle. The wind was drifting the wrong way, leaving her upwind and her target downwind. Her mama would be ashamed, to see her failure as a tracker. Bobbed tail twitched with frustration. Well, the strange creature appeared smaller than the young phantom. Then again, distance and snow played their own tricks. Perhaps it would be alright to move closer. A few hesitant steps, auds twitching to capture any sounds from nearby. No need to walk into an ambush. Da would be horrified, and then irate in a matter of moments. "You smell like wolf." The giant dared call out, once the distance was closed to roughly five feet between them. "Don't look like one, though." Rude; thy name is Divo.

"speech"

I'M JUST A FULL TANK AWAY FROM FREEDOM

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
06-11-2018, 01:10 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

She smelled the other wolf well before she spotted the pale, barely marked form ahead. For all the other female – for that was what she smelled the other wolf was – far outmatched her in height, Aurielle had the sense, as the other drew closer with an air of caution, that she was younger. Perhaps just become a yearling this season?

The stranger called out, and Aurielle gave a brief chuckle. With her long mane and tail, and canines that were certainly longer than that of a natural wolf’s she could see where the other came from in her remark. The ethereal multicolored shimmer of her coat probably made her look like some otherworldly thing.

“I’m a wolf. Just a little different, is all. My father’s the brightest red you could imagine.” Easy friendliness warmed her tones, banner like tail waving behind her in a brief wag, long hairs tossed on the wind before her tail lowered, gravity pooling that hair on the snow.

“I’m Aurielle… I lead the pack a ways to the south east of here, on the other side of the desert.” She nodded toward her home, or the vague direction of it as she smiled at the other female. “Thought I’d take a stroll and get to know the lands around me better.”

Her introduction left the way open for the other to introduce herself if she wished to, but also made it known that she'd be missed if she didn't return home. Not that she thought the other might attack her, but it was always a good idea to be careful, even if her outward demeanor was all-around friendly and affable.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
06-12-2018, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 12:14 AM by Marvel.)

Attention was drawn towards the phantom almost instantly, met with a pair of cerulean eyes. Well, if that wasn't the prettiest thing the young shaman had seen in a while. Like the lights under Kennnocha lake, skittering along with your pawsteps. Yet another striking feature drew the willowy wolf closer, one step, and then another. Were those.. teeth? Gods, this must be some sort of spirit. “I’m a wolf. Just a little different, is all. My father’s the brightest red you could imagine.” She said, soft vocals lilting. A gentle wag of her tail let those endless strands waver in the breeze. The giant narrowed mismatched eyes, dubious at best.

“I’m Aurielle… I lead the pack a ways to the south east of here, on the other side of the desert.” Silken mane fluttered in the wind as she tilted her muzzle in the aforementioned direction. Things were only getting more interesting. Based on scent alone, there was no way this female was all that much older than herself. Yet... a leader? How strange. “Thought I’d take a stroll and get to know the lands around me better." The more she spoke, the more the young wolf noticed an accent. Where was that from?

"Everyone calls me Marvel," the champagne giant offered by way of introduction, crown lowering in greeting. It was only then that another few steps were taken. Closed the distance by just a foot or so. Da had always made a point of how important manners were. Mama was royal, so she impressed the same values upon all three siblings. "I came from the north to see what wolves lived in the west." A wry smile twisted pallid lips. "It was worth the trip." Rough accent was thickened by mirth, a small chuckle uttered from rosen maw. "Does the rest of your pack share your.. uniqueness?" she questioned, brow quirked.

"speech"

JUST A FULL TANK AWAY FROM FREEDOM